Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Fantasy rp

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

Fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy rp   Fantasy rp EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 1:38 pm

Immunia
Fantasy rp Black-10
world facts:
days last 40 hours
a week is 9 days
a year is 500 days

the grass is blue
the sky is a violet color
the water is a pinkish violetish thing

late mid-evil era with a steampunk vibe

plot idea (by shadowheart)
It starts off with a young tavern wench (my char) being bullied by some ruffians. Shes rescued by some of her locals who (know each other/meet by coincedence) and theres a bit of relationship build up and then lets say theres a dance at the castle for the princes bday or coronation and while they are gone that night (maybe romance comes in here) her tavern burns down. (Mystery and drama) so they must search for the perpetrator  (villain) who did this. Possibly leads to an even bigger bad guy whos bent on a bigger conflict.

Last edited by Syntax on Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:05 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy rp   Fantasy rp EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 9:08 pm

Fantasy rp 07a8c410
Name: Estrella Raventhorne
Basic Info : Born blind so all other senses are heightened is a seer by genetics and a mage by education , locked up in the tower on mystic isle

Last edited by Syntax on Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

Love points : 197

Fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy rp   Fantasy rp EmptyFri May 29, 2015 12:33 am

Fantasy rp New_va11

Name: zyrinah
Species: Vampire
Bio: She was born a pure blood vampire but her parents abandoned her and she never fit in anywhere so she lived on the run and she never stayed in one place for to long and she never drank human blood she lived off of animals, not ones any one would miss like rats and stray cats. She dresses like she does because she simply doesn't give a fuck.
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

Love points : 129

Fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy rp   Fantasy rp EmptyFri May 29, 2015 7:21 pm

Fantasy rp Screen10

Name: Leena
Species: Light Elf
Bio: Leena and her brother are twins that were born with the same power. They both have a cat that is their familiar, but they don't look like twins because their mother was the same but their father was different. But they grew up together and never leave each others side unless told to. Leena sometimes likes to do her own thing. Their power is light, and sometimes healing.

Name: Alwin
Species: Light Elf
Bio: Pretty much same as Leena. Alwin likes to do his own thing as well, but differently. Where she uses her powers mostly for light, he uses his powers mostly for healing, but they can switch off back and forth when wanted.
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

Fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy rp   Fantasy rp EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 4:27 pm

Fantasy rp Screen10
Name: Daciana 'Daci' (pronounced Day-See)
Species: werewolf
Bio: born of a trueborn werewolf father and a human mother. Her mother's  death three years ago caused a lot of grief on Daci. Unknowing of who her father is, save for the fact that he's a werewolf, she knows nothing else about him. She owns and runs the quaint Wolfheart tavern on her own, and can usually handle the locals and drunkards who occupy her tables nearly everynight. Placed on the outskirts of the village next to the forest, she's secluded and knows everyone except the occasional traveler who takes a room now and then.

(I can either start or the others can start with what the characters are doin  at the current moments)
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy rp   Fantasy rp EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 3:59 pm

alone on mystic isle Estrella Raventhorn listens to the world around her as she touches the pages of a book the words flashing through her mind, having been born blind she didn't know the world around her except for what she heard and felt. a rustling sounded from the ground below the tower and she dropped the book going to the window to listen "who goes there? i have power if you are a threat i will take you down with no mercy!" she called down to the ground where there was nothing but a rabbit like creature bounding through the bushes " i warn thee!" Estrella expressed listening some more " oh..nothing but a critter...." she sighed and went back to her seat with a wave of her hand the book rested itself back on her lap and she continued the story "once upon a time ...." she followed the story " in a tavern just outside a village near a great forest a young woman worked hard to earn her keep" little did she know the things in her book actually were happening at this very moment.
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy rp   Fantasy rp EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 8:47 pm

Daciana, or Daci, as she was affectionately known as, was setting about delivering drinks to her loyal regulars who'd give her sweettalk words or would give her a light squeeze around the middle in a manner of affection. They were all fond of the seemingly delicate flower that was Daci. As many knew she was the sweetest little thing until you upset her then she was a bewildering spitfire that could thrash a full grown man with both tongue and fist.
Daci had just turned her back to go put her tray away, when the door slammed open startling her, her wooden tray clattering on the ground. Samael and his half minded behemoth bodyguards that loomed over him, stood behind his own tall firmly built form. His black beard framed his angled face coming to a point. His nose crooked like a hawk. But anyone could tell he was a snake. His cold yellow-green eyes were luminous and screamed of venom. Through and through he was a nasty bit of work.
"S-Samael...don't burst in so suddenly, its startling. Take a seat and ill be with you in a few minutes."
He smirked cruelly running his hand through his already slicked back oiled black hair that came down to the base of his neck. "No need, I only mean to speak with you, Dacianna of Wolfheart."
Daci paused and steeled herself, "Well you are speaking with me, so speak your peace and then make your order."
"I wish for a private audience."
Daci paused, "I dont have time for any such thing. Please be seated and ill be with you shortly."
He glowered, "No one says no to Samael. Boys hold whoever plans on disturbing me off while I have a word with our lady friend." he then dragged Daci off in protest while many of the other patrons tried to protect Daci and her honor. But Sams men were ruthless mercenaries and they only but humble miners and farmers whod only known a peaceful living.
Samael however, was the son of a warlord. Only in his early 20s. He pulled the struggling girl up to one of the spare rooms.
"Now that we're alone, let me now offer a chance of a lifetime."
"Oh? And what might that be?" she said raising a brow and crossing her arms.
"Marry me. Be my wife and youll never have to work a day in your life again." he said taking her hands and moving to kiss it.
Shocked by the request she laughed then composed herself, "Apologies something was caught in my throat, but no thank you, i'll pass."
"Excuse me?" he said cooly with a snarling undertone.
"I pass. That means no."
He snapped to a standing position then backed her into a corner. She swallowed lightly keeping her eyes trained on him, worried how this might pan out. She looked to the door for a split second and went to make a run for it but he caught her in his arms forcing her back and slamming her into the wall and she cried out.
Samael reached his arm up her skirt and she tried fighting him off, but he was stronger than she had thought and he was near to forcing his fingers into her, and she head butted him making him yowl and back hand her, making her cheek red and a ring on one of hos lower fingers had caught her bottom lip and made her bleed. She wished desperately that a miracle would happen.
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

Fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy rp   Fantasy rp EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 10:13 pm

Alwin, a young man of twenty-five had earlier made his way to the Wolfheart Tavern that he had begun to go to a little more than a year ago. He liked the atmosphere and he met some interesting people as he came ever so often. Especially the tavern girl that worked there.
Alwin had become oddly fond of her, but kept it to himself. Rather he only had his sister to talk to, or his cat. He talked to his cat. He liked Xa's company, and of course Xa was his familiar so they were bounded to each other.
Settling down he had ordered his usual as as Daci had passed him. He didn't do what the usuals did, for he was too shy to even talk to the girl expect to request his drink.
Raising his hand he gently pet the cat that bounced down from his shoulder and settled down on the table. A soft mew escaped out of her which had told the girl that he had requested some milk.
"Mind your manners Xa," he grinned as he watched Daci wonder around taking orders and giving the drinks out. As he got his own drink the door suddenly flew open and his eyes went over to who had entered.
Of course everyone knew about Samael and how well, how mean he was. He did't like the looks he gave to anyone he passed.
Keeping his head down his ears kept perking at the sounds. He didn't want any trouble or his sister would have his head. With the sudden noises of force his head shot up as he stared at the Daci and Samael.
He could sense her tension, as he watched the pair. His body shot up as he watched her be forced away and made a step forward before getting stopped by a body guard. His eyes narrowed as he watched past the body guards.
"You don't seem so tough," he smirked lightly as his cat bound over to him and climbed up his shoulder.
Raising his hand he shot a beam of light at the nearest body guard blinding him. He looked around at all the other tavern goers to see what they would do. His eyes soon flashed to the door of the room and he began to move toward it.
His steps were light, and if a body guard came at him he would just blind him, and then would move past. He knew his sister would be upset at how many time he used his magic, but he could always say it was an emergency. Shrugging that thought away he reached for the door that led to the room.
He could hear the struggle inside and he raised his hand again this time towards the door.
"Hey," he said as he threw the door open with a flash of light.

Leena, the sister of Alwin had begun her travels away from her brother. She had another path to take, and one that had to be alone. It was weird for she was always near her brother, and being so far away sent a shiver down her spine.
Being near him and she would be able to feel Alwin, but she couldn't, not this time. Shaking her head to get the silly thoughts out of her head she pet her kitten that had made a noise on her shoulder.
"It's okay Ra, we will see them again," she grinned before she became upon what she had been searching for. A tower.
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

Fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy rp   Fantasy rp EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 7:25 pm

Zyrinah sat towards the back of the tavern observing everything. She noticed the faint smell of blood and she tightly gripped the table. She hasn't fed in a while and the urge was getting stronger. She Abruptly got up from the table and walked to the middle of the forest where she found a lake. A Noken resurfaced and tilted her head slightly.

"Are you lost child? No human comes here willingly.." She spoke in a soft angelic voice. Zyrinah looked up at her and shook her head.

"That's the thing love...I'm not human." Zyrinah said as she settled down by a tree. The Noken looked at her and nodded.

"Ah yes, you are a vampire, and you must feed soon..." The noken said and Zyrinah looked at her with an unammused look.

"I understand that, but i wont harm an human." Zyrinah said and the noken motioned over towards the male dear that is resting.

"Feed any you may stay here as long as you need." The noken said and Zyrinah sighed

"Just what i needed, a motherly figure, she needs to mind her business." Zyrinah thought as she got up and fed on the deer.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy rp   Fantasy rp EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 7:46 pm

Estrella gasped at the violence and graphicness of her book and then as the story expanded to three other characters she wondered if it where true or not and began to camber about her tower pulling books and scrolls from high shelves with a flick of the wrist and she studied her magic again looking for something about that peticulair book , with another audible gasp she leapt to the window and listened to the world around listening for miles she heard the struggle and the vampire at the lake across the water she turned her body and made a cobblestone ladder from the stones along the side of the tower and began to decend calling forth her basic needs , a book, some food, and an extra set of clothes , as she made her way down she felt the wind rush across her back and she smiled a second before her feet touched the ground she made her way toward the boat on the shore and swiftly made way to the main land "i might as well watch the story happen in person than from afar" she had told herself moments before once on land she used her senses to figure out which direction to go first. with a momentary pause she went toward the wolfheart tavern grabbing a staff like stick for her guide
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

Fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy rp   Fantasy rp EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 7:59 pm

Leena looked up at the tall stone tower as it loomed over her. It looked abandoned and she glared up at it. "Wrong tower," she grumbled angrily before she turned and walked away.
She had been told the wrong information and she wasn't very happy. Beginning to quicken her pace she ran toward her informant that was near the Wolfheart tavern.
She moved swiftly weaving in and out of tree's for running out in plain sight wasn't something she liked to do.
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy rp   Fantasy rp EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 8:35 pm

The commotion outside had made Samael's head turn allowing enough time for Daciana to knee him in the groin making him double over. He growled and jumped out the second story window onto the ledge and onto his mount, "You will be mine Daciana! If its the last thing i do!" he bellowed raising his fist in the air and taking off.
Trembling Daci turned to Alwin whom shed known for a year now.and ran to the familiar friendly face hugging him as she sobbed. She'd almost been forced upon and she was angry at herself for not being strong enough to handle the cruel man. After a moment she stepped back, "I'm sorry Alwin. Thank you though, for coming for me. I dont know what id have done if you hadnt come and distracted him."
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

Fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy rp   Fantasy rp EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 8:52 pm

Alwin couldn't help but smirk when he saw Samael double over from the impressive kneeing from Daci. Watching the coward run off he fell into a slight daze as she ran over and hugged him. Automatically his arms went around the girls body, hand reaching up to pet her head gently.
"It's no problem. I wish I had only been here sooner," he said with a softest of smiles, that he only showed to those he trusted and cared for.
Feeling her pull away he grinned. "That was one impressive knee movement though. You are strong. If I may suggest, perhaps a few lessons from your tavern goers, and you will nearly scare off Samael," he said as he stepped aside to show her all of her fellow tavern goers, all of the body guards either running after Samael, or on the ground withering in pain.
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy rp   Fantasy rp EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 9:14 pm

She smiled brightly, "im glad my boys care for my well being. Drinks all around its on the house tonight. You and Xa can have double for being my special heros tonight." She said earning whoops and hoorahs from the other men.
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

Fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy rp   Fantasy rp EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 9:25 pm

Alwin grinned even more, before he felt a certain tug in his hair. "I'll be back in a bit," he replied a little distant. Turning his body quickly he left the tavern and made his way through the forest before stopping in his tracks. "Oh..."

"Oh? Really? You bastard just had to be the hero while you sent me on a stupid ass quest," Leena glared at him as she took a step toward him.

"Hey, that's not how it was at all. I thought it was the right tower. Don't get all angry with me that you ran to the wrong tower," he replied to his twin sister as he took a step back.
"And everyone was a hero, I just managed to get to the door first," he grumbled as he folded his arms across his chest.
"Look I was wrong. I admit it, but you never even let me finish before you ran off toward who knows which tower. So how about you go toward the right tower this time," he told his sister before explaining to her which tower she had to go. After she had left he turned and made his way back to the tavern. Slipping into the dark he sat in a corner and sighed.
The twins had heard of a book from a sketchy looking guy, and at first Alwin was skeptical, but Leena wanted to know more and had sent him earlier in the week to find out info on it. When he had found out some information he had relayed it to her, but she had skipped out on him a few times. Until recently when she finally half listened to him.
"Idiot," he grumbled as he watched the people around him having a good time.

Xa on the other hand had gone off in search of that double milk that she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy rp   Fantasy rp EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 10:38 am

Not used to the land and walking so much Estrella found a tree and rested against it pulling out her book to see where her characters where and what they were doing nodding she closed it " the twins want my book, i wonder why..." she slid it back into her little enchanted pocket and treked forward once more until she found sounds bouncing off what seemed to be water and a voice from on the other side, bending down she scooped the water to her face and sipped it " refreshing" she said in a hushed voice  her ears perking at a womans voice  " hello?" she called across the water

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

Fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy rp   Fantasy rp EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 10:23 pm

A woman emerged from the water. She looked stunning and majestic. She opened her eyes and they were blue as the water and her hair seemed to flow as she was still in the water. "Yes my dear?" She asked as she floated above the water. "Why have you come to my lake?" She asked.

Meanwhile zyrinah was watching the two as she wiped her mouth from the dripping blood.
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy rp   Fantasy rp EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:10 pm

Daci gave him a nod before tending to the test of the occupants happily. The fright was over and all was well now. For now.
Seeing the cat Daci smiled and followed Xa delivering the large bowl of milk mixed with a bit of sweet cream and gave Alwin two mugs of his preferred drink.
"Lookin a little down Alwin, cheer up." she said encouragingly. "Can i getcha anything to eat?"

Last edited by Shadowheart on Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy rp   Fantasy rp EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 11:01 pm

Estrella shrugged " it twas a happenstance , not of my doing i heard voices" she turned her head toward the voice " im looking for two people i dont know their features but i think they know more aout my book than i" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

Fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy rp   Fantasy rp EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 9:01 pm

Xa mewed happily before turning her attention to milk.
Alwin on the other hand turned his attention toward the girl and showed a soft smile. "No that's okay, I'm not hungry. But thanks for asking," he replied before he turned his eyes toward the two drinks. He wasn't really thirsty but he was glad for the drinks. Maybe he could drown out what he was feeling.

Leena on the other hand weaved through trees running toward the next tower that her brother said would be right before she stopped in her tracks. "What..." she looked around hearing rustling.
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy rp   Fantasy rp EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 10:37 am

The rest of the night was eventless, not that Daci minded. Shed already had enough event...though she did find it odd that a small part of herself enjoyed the excitement and danger of it all. She made a small scoff-chuckle at herself for thinking about how she may have gotten some wanderlust blood in her from her father. After all he had wandered away from her mother hadnt he? She hadnt cared though. Her mother had been her world. She was suddenly struck with a pang of loss. Shed properly mourned her mother. But the pain of the loss still popped up now and again.
But now she was made to wonder what her papa wouldve been like had shed known him. Somewhere out there he still lived on. She could tell, shed always had a sense for these things. Daci decided she should take a break and eat. So she cooked herself some medium rare meat. She didnt care what others thought of her eating habits, as long as they never knew the truth that she was a werewolf. After all a werewolf is half man half human, and being a direct inheritant trait only made it more confirmed that she was one. She upon occasion had roughed up a drunkard too hard. But nothing too bad. She found it usually happened during the day before and after as well as during the night of the full moon.
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

Fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy rp   Fantasy rp EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 8:31 pm

The lady of the lake tilted her head slightly.

"What book what would be that dear." She asked in a calm soothing voice.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy rp   Fantasy rp EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 10:06 am

with a trusting nature she pulled the book from her bag and held it open " look tis recording what is happening at this very moment , every word i say appears in the book , before i left my tower i waas not a player in this game" she remarked " tis very curious indeed" closing the book quickly before it could be taken from her she slid it back into her bag " do thee know of this magyck?"
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

Fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy rp   Fantasy rp EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 12:22 pm

The lady of the lake simply chuckles.

"It seems you are writing your own story. This magic you seek of I have no Knowledge of it. I am simply a guardian of this lake and forest. But you should probably seek out a powerful mage he may help you make sense of this." She said and floated beside her and she sat down next to her.

"You may or may not find answers here that is your own choice." She said.
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

Fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy rp   Fantasy rp EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 9:11 am

Alwin and Xa left the Tavern after their quick bite and made their way toward the house. If Leena had found the book then she would be there right? Of course their employer never told them anything except that they needed to get this book. The price was good, right? Biting his lip he stepped into the house and turned the small light on. Empty. "Great," he sighed softly as he went to lay down in his little small bed.

Leena on the other hand was still looking for the blasted book. "The stupid price," she groaned as she ran past the tree's to the other tower not knowing that the book had moved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy rp   Fantasy rp Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy rp
Page 1 of 1