Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  Empty
PostSubject: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 3:24 pm

Name: Kiayrie
Race: Elf
Bio: born in mirkwood Twin sister to Legolas , taken to Rivendell after her birth to be raised by Elrond in secret from the mirkwood elves , after a few years of knowing Aragorn she grown increasingly fond of him and hopes that he will notice her the way she see him , her personality is a bit spunky from watching humans for to long and she is an excellent swords woman

LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  Kiayri11

Last edited by Syntax on Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

Love points : 129

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 4:16 pm

Name: Eredil
Race: Elf
Bio: Eredil was born in Rivendell, and went traveling when she turned seven hundred and twenty five years old. She is the daughter or Elrond and when she was younger she would always explore the forests and she rarely kept around her home. She traveled to many different locations, usually stealthy. She especially used stealth when she traveled in the mountains but she always used caution. She grew really close to her half sister so she visited home from time to time, but she always didn't stick around for long.

Eredil usually would go to the lonely mountains so she could see Thorin Oakenshield, and would always keep watch wherever he went. At one point she was asked to watch over the dwarven group as they made their trip to the lonely mountains asked by Gandalf himself. She would never show herself to the dwarves as they traveled but she would help as much as she could. When the dwarves went to Mirkwood Eredil saw Legolas for the first time but her worries were with Thorin and the rest. Bilbo managed to save them, and she managed to get out of Mirkwood without anyone noticing.

When Thorin died her heart broke into a million pieces and she went home to collect herself. When she realized that her half sister wasn't in Rivendell she left to try and find her.
LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  Lord-o12

Last edited by Somalilolly on Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 6:22 pm

I was a fine morning and Kiaryrie was out sitting on a tree branch watching Aragorn below her preparing for a Adventure , how she longed to go with him but Lord Elrond would not let her leave, she was told it was because of her birth where she came from and if she were to leave she would be put into instant danger (blah blah blah)

LEgolas was out just south of Erebor on the hunt for some good Venison (bleh)
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 6:38 pm

Eredil had left Rivendell a while ago and was was now slowly making her way towards Erebor. She knew she couldn't still continue going there she couldn't help it. She missed Thorin and his perfect everything. If her father had found out about it he would chew her out and never let her leave. With a silent sigh she slowly turned and began making her way away from the mountain that haunted her. As she walked a sudden rustle caught her ears and with quick movement she made her way up the nearest tree and looked around at the noise. Her eyes widened as she saw the familiar elf that she had seen years ago. "Legolas..." she mumbled her eyes still fixated on him.

Aragorn walked over to his horse before he fixed the saddle so it would stay. A sigh escaped as he brushed the mane. "If only Elrond let her come along. I wouldn't have to go alone on this," he mumbled to himself, but still audible to the girl hiding up in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 6:49 pm

Kiayrie slipped down from the tree and landed softly behind it seeing Elrond she went up to him " Ada... please let me go on a tiny adventure I grow so bored, let me go with Aragorn I know he would keep me out of danger. Please"
The elder elf looked at her and gave a soft sigh " you know I'm not your father yet you insist on calling me so , fine one adventure that is it , you can be out and about for a half a fortnight , that is all" he shook his head
Kiayrie smiled " thank you Ada!" she gave him a swift hug and slipped away to tell Aragorn " Ranger! Lord Elrond said I can go on adventure for half a fortnight , only if I'm with you" she smiled softly at him

Legolas caught sight of Eredil and moved toward her " greetings to you, never thought to meet again " he said to her with a nod

Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:02 pm

Elerid noticed the movement and was about to move when his voice caught her off guard. Sitting down on the branch her legs swung as she stared down at him. "Its been a while," she said with a nod before pushing herself off the branch and landed next to him perfectly. "What are you doing here?" she asked her green eyes staring up at the blond.

Aragorn looked over at the girl and smiled. "That is great news Kiayrie. Do you have your own horse or shall we both take mine?" he asked with a wink before he noticed a look from Elrond. Clearing his throat he pulled a little away from her. "We shall get your horse," he said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:11 pm

Legolas gave a grin " hunting , there is to be a feast tonight , theres a few of us out hunting for fine venison, and you are here because?" he inquired

Kiayrie's cheeks tinted momentarily " two horses I'm sure would be more work , one horse should be fine. Let me get a few things, do leave without me Ranger" she said and swiftly went to her quarters to grab a few things and lastly her favorite dagger before returning to Aragorn dagger slung on her hip and her long hair pulled back behind her in a braid
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm

Elerid blinked over at him before moving to the tree and leaned against it. "A feast? What is the feast for?" she asked as she folded her arms against her chest. She decided not to say the reason why she was in Erebor.

Aragorn looked down at Kiayrie before looking at Elrond. He was about to argue about the horses but she had dissapeared quickly. Elves. With a shake of his head he looked back to Elrond and noticed a small nod of approval before he had turned around and walked away. Aragorn on the other hand turned back to the horse to prep before Kiayrie came back again. "Are you ready to go?" he asked as reached his hand over to her to help her on the horse.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:44 pm

Kiayrie nodded and took his hand pulling herself behind him and sitting side saddle she crooked her armed under his and held on " I'm ready when you are " she said excitement flowing through her veins

Legolas shrugged " its a feast honoring my birth, tis a bit early though , my father always celebrates my birth 3 nights before the proper night" he shrugged " would you like to join us?"
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:56 pm

Aragorn picked up the reigns and turned his head to give her a smile. "Always ready," he replied as he turned his head and clicked his heels to make the horse move. As the horse began to leave Rivendell he couldn't stop smiling as he felt her arms around him. "So what have you heard about this adventure?" he asked as they rode through the forest.

Elerid closed her eyes for a moment before a soft sigh left her "Right. Your birth I forgot," she said with a nod, before she raised her hand to her lips. Her eyes looked over at Legolas her cheeks tinting a little. "I mean..." she bit her lip a little forgetting that her own half sisters birth was also coming up.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 8:21 pm

Kiayrie shrugged " something about raiders in the west toward bree?" she commented watching the trees move past , she adjusted her arms and leaned against his back sighing softly

Legolas arched a brow " yes?" he asked curiosity raised
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 8:30 pm

Aragorn turned towards her before giving off a laugh. "That's correct. It's nothing big, but it does need to be done," he said as they continued to go through the forest toward bree. Hearing the sigh he turned his head toward her. "You alright?" he asked.

Elerid quicky shook her head pushing the thought of Kiayrie out of her head. "It's nothing Legolas," she said a soft nod toward his direction. "So, how old are you," she asked pushing herself lightly from the tree and slowly made her way toward him.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:19 pm

She looked up and nodded " yeah just pleased to finally get out of the forest , I'm the only one who hasn't seen outside ,I don't know why everyone is so strict about me , its exhausting" she said watching the trees get sparser

Legolas laughed lightly " about 2920" he heard a rustling and pulled his bow and knocked an arrow " shy deer"
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:32 pm

"I also wonder why you aren't able to leave when your sister Elerid is able to travel whenever and wherever she wishes. Or does she just sneak out?" he asked as he looked ahead. He knew slightly of the two girls, but he didn't ask many questions that he didn't need knowing. He only knew that he could trust Kiayrie so he could trust her on this adventure of his. "I do apologies, about you being not able to leave until now."

Elerid's eyes widened as she blinked at the blond. That old. She didn't think he was that old. Even with her mind jumbled on the age she heard the rustle of the leaves her own hands swiftly going to her bow and pulling an arrow to the string as well. "What else would be at the feast," she asked with a low whisper even though her eyes were on the prowl of the hunt.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:45 pm

Kiayrie shrugged lightly "she was always free to go , and she's not really my sister, we were just raised together, Ada told me I was abandoned at birth almost 2920 annuals past , my birth night is coming up , I get to spend it with you , how exciting" she switched the subject from parents to her celebration with ease

Legolas loosed the arrow and it hit home the deer went down easily " fruits and pastries , the venison and other meats are for our meat devouring guests " he shifted his stance and moved toward the dead deer " we have a few men visiting from the lake town"
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:56 pm

"Oh your birth is coming up?" he asked as he turned his head to look at her once more. "How merry," he grinned as he winked at her. "Guess we will have lots of fun then." Kicking the horse again it began to gallop quicker on the path. He thought it strange that he did not know that the two girls were not related, but he didn't press.

As Legolas let his arrow flow as did Elerid and the two arrows hit their mark together. A little disappointed she stared down at the dead deer, before she looked once more at Legolas. "I suppose I could join you..." she trailed off before biting her lip again. What was she doing. She had left home to visit Thorin's grave which was stupid beyond all things for her. Why was she still not over Thorin. She quickly turned around as she felt a tear roll down her cheeks her hand quickly moving up to wipe it away.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 11:14 pm

With a nod she sat up and let go of him a moment to feel the air flow past her ears and smile upon her face " Ranger, how long till bree? I took a glance at the map it looks like we have to stop at weathertop, is it true?" she asked smiling , her smile dropped a moment and she looked down and thought ~hope I don't have nightmares again~ she put a smile back on her face and shook the thought out of her head

LEgolas nodded " good mark" he commented about the arrow " you will be a delightful guest , shall we head back to the city then?" he picked up the deer and held out a hand for her " its been a while since you visited, let me lead you"
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 11:23 pm

"Yes that is correct. We will be stopping there for the night so we can rest and get food, and also resupply for the rest of the trip. Does that sound alright to you?" he asked noticing that she had let go but did not worry. He knew she wished to be free and he had to agree that the rushing wind felt good to him as well.

"Thanks," she muttered softly at the remark before she took a deep breath in, and then exhaled slowly. Turning back around a soft smile grew on her lips. "Legolas...how did you know that I was there the last time?" she asked as she reached over and grabbed his hand. A deep blush suddenly rushed to her cheeks and she quickly hid her face away from him. The sudden touch sent a very nice shiver, something she hadn't felt in a long while.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 11:29 pm

Legolas looked away "touriel ....she mentioned you visited back when we had .... as prisoners " he said in a soft whisper leaving few words out of his sentence

Kiayrie nodded " yes , I have to tell you ranger ...." she paused " I've been having nightmares so if I wake in the night let me apologize before hand" she wobbled a bit and hastily grabbed onto him again holding tighter face against his back she calmed a moment and breathed in his scent closing her eyes
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 11:39 pm

"It is no problem," he said with a smile as he felt her arms around his waist again. "if you need anything don't be afraid to ask for it," he mentioned to her as they rode, slowly making their way to Weathertop. "Now would you mind staying in an inn, or would you like to stay outdoors were we could see the stars?" a glint of sparkle in his eyes.

"How did she know?" she asked a sudden panic to her voice. She thought she had been able to keep silent and hidden away from everyone. Now she was panicked for she didn't know if even the dwarves knew that she was there. Pulling back a little a lot of things began to run through her head.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 11:56 pm

legolas shrugged " she knew everything " I suppose she saw you , she Let father know and he mentioned it once or twice , I don't know why you stuck out to him but it did , I remember he muttered something about a girl that grew up in Rivendell I hardly heard him"

Kiayrie nodded at his back " I suppose it might be safer out under the stars where we can hear everything" she said pearing over his shoulder and resting her chin there a moment and closed her eyes dozing there she startled herself awake " Ranger, could I sit in front of you I seem to be dozing and I fear I might fall off" she said in a hushed voice
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 12:06 am

"Sounds like the best plan," he said with a smile as the rode. As he heard her voice even in a hush he pulled the reigns of the horse and it slowed down. "Of course, I would not mind that at all," he replied as he moved to get off the horse and not hurt her in the process. He waited for her to move up so he could move behind her and so they could begin their journey once more.

Elerid gulped as she backed up even more. "Maybe I should not go...I don't think it a good idea..." she mumbled as she bit her lip more. Quickly she pulled her arrow out of the deer and wiped the blood off with a clean cloth she produced out of her pocket. Placing the arrow back in her pack of arrows she had on her back. "Just perhaps it would be a bad idea for me to be there," she replied her back to the blond elf.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 12:12 am

legolas looked at her " why? You would be honored here , please stay" he said taking her hand " since well we lost touriel its been kinda quiet around here, I've been honestly thinking of going to Lorien or even Rivendell"

She moved up on the horse and smiled down at him awaiting him to climbed back up
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 12:17 am

Aragorn climbed up behind her and reached the reigns again. "Shall we?" he asked but instead of waiting for an answer he clicked at the horse again and they began once more toward the nearest village close to weathertop. They could pick up supplies before the nightfall fell. It would be dangerous if they were still out during the night time.

Elerid gulped her back still turned towards him. She didn't understand the tingle that she felt between them, and she tried her hardest to push the feelings away. "Rivendell is nice, I suppose. I don't really stay in one place for long..." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 12:27 am

Kiayrie leaned back against him as the sun started to descend she dozed off against him after pulling her cloak around herself

Legolas tilted his head " isn't Rivendell where you herald from?" he questioned looking at her " come stay for the evening you don't have to go to the feast"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  Empty

Back to top Go down

LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Knight Zombie and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: