Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Ilvermorny welcomes you

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

Ilvermorny welcomes you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ilvermorny welcomes you   Ilvermorny welcomes you - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 5:51 pm

"Totally! OMG! This is so tight! I can't believe it, we're finally here at Ilvermorny, we have our houses, and now we have our wands! This is going to be an awesome year." Amara grinned. With wands in hand they were lead into the Great Hall, where four tables were presented. They were pointed out to where they had to go, so they went to their respective house tables.
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

Love points : 129

PostSubject: Re: Ilvermorny welcomes you   Ilvermorny welcomes you - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 4:53 pm

As they were lead into the great hall, Juniper couldn't help but gasp. It was so pretty. Turning to her friend, she grinned. "So I'll see you in classes, and we have to hang out during break time," she gave her a hug, before running off to her table. She settled down, before suddenly turning shy. She didn't have her friend, or her brothers, and now she was lost. "Oh..." she whispered as she stared at the table.
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Ilvermorny welcomes you   Ilvermorny welcomes you - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 5:01 pm

Amara hugged her back and agreed, she waved and found her table and took a seat and sighed. Now what? She thought. She'd never been a social butterfly, so she didn't know what to do. So she glumly sat alone.
Headmaster Agilbert Fontaine smiled, "Welcome students to another year of Ilvermorny's School of Witchcraft and Wizardry." He went on to explain the rules, regulations and other points of interest before letting the students eat.

Last edited by Shadowheart on Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Inserting the true head master of Ilvermorny based on Pottermore)
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Ilvermorny welcomes you   Ilvermorny welcomes you - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 5:18 pm

Tobias had made his way over to Amara and sat down. "Hey, I saw you talking to my sister from the Balcony. Can I sit next to you?" he asked already sitting next to her. He grinned happily, as he listened to the headmistress. Grinning more was the food on the table. "Dig in," he told her before grabbing food.

Juniper on the other hand, sat a little apart from everyone, looking down at her lap. The scent of the food caught her nose, and she could feel her stomach gurgle, but she was afraid she would make herself a fool by eating food like how hungry she was.
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Ilvermorny welcomes you   Ilvermorny welcomes you - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 5:31 pm

"Oh! Uh...sure." she grabbed a lot of meat items except fish, some stuffed peppers and some pasta salads she knew she liked. "So you must be Tobias, I'm Amara. It's nice to know I'll recognize someone from my own house now."

"Hey, I um...can I sit with you?" A second year boy asked, "You looked kinda lonely, and I hate eating alone myself so I thought, 'hey why not sit with her? She looks like she could use some company with a crappy personality and an even crappier sense of humor." He grinned trying to ease her into his weird personality. He piled food on his plate not afraid to look like a hungry eater. "Not big on eating? I hear it's healthy to eat." He smiled cracking another stupid joke.

(This could be love interest or later just friend of the group, if love interest and you want personality changed let me know.)
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Ilvermorny welcomes you   Ilvermorny welcomes you - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 7:02 pm

"That's my name," he grinned as he began to eat. Stopping he looked over to Amara. "So, your good friends with my sister right?" he asked, his eyebrows arched. He wanted to make sure his sisters friends were good! "Ooooh, did my sister talk about me?"

Juniper looked up at the sudden voice next to her, and blinked up. She stared for a moment, before quickly nodding and looking down at her plate. "Oh...yeah, I guess eating is good..." she said softly, eyes shifting over to his plate. She couldn't help but crack a smile at him though. He was funny. Noticing all the food on his plate, she bit her lip, before reaching over and grabbing some food onto hers as well. "I-I'm Juniper..." she said, before taking a bit out of her turkey leg.
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Ilvermorny welcomes you   Ilvermorny welcomes you - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 2:11 pm

Amara smiled softly, "Well I don't know, I mean we've just met, and we're friends but...I do hope she and I can be best friends." She snickered, "She says you and Echo pick on her, but I can tell she loves you both. But I guess that's what brothers do. You probably know my brothers, Aaron and Garett, they're twins in Wampus, and my sister's Elyra, she's the Thunderbird girl prefect."

"Well then Juniper, I'm Erik, nice to meetcha. So you cool if we hang out together right? I don't really have any friends..." He dropped his eyes lightly, "You could say everyone thinks im weird."

(Name can be changed if you decide you want him to be your love interest.)
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Ilvermorny welcomes you   Ilvermorny welcomes you - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 7:13 pm

"Yeah," he said with a sheepish smile. "We do, but we do love her a lot. We are glad that she made a friend so early. She doesn't have many friends..." he stopped and looked over to Amara. "Yes, I know your brothers well. They are my friends," he grinned happily. "Oh and your sister. I think she has a thing...for my brother..." he coughed and looked at Echo, before looking at Amara.

Echo on the other hand was sitting a few seats away from Elyra, his eyes going to her, before down at his plate as he ate. Since he had become prefect, he had a lot of responsibilities, but he couldn't help feeling a thing for Elyra.

"You, weird? I don't see it," she said with a smile, as she continued to eat. "I'm weird too, so it's okay," she said with a smile. "So, second year. Did anything fun happen your first year?"

(Erik is fine)
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Ilvermorny welcomes you   Ilvermorny welcomes you - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 6:21 pm

Amara was glad that her brothers were friends with Tobias. Her gaze cast itself towards their own siblings in Thunderbird. When Echo would turn away, Elyra would pretend to look around before gnawing at her knuckles as she looked at her paired prefect for the for the fifth year. Elyra would smile secretively then look away. Finally she stood and walked over to Echo, and tapped on his shoulder.

Amara giggled, "oh dear, I think her adventurous sides winning out, I think she's about to ask him on a date."

"Sure I am." Erik thought bout a good story, "Okay so one time as a Halloween prank I set off some colored smoke bombs in the girls bathroom on the first floor. Scared the crap out of some girls, and oh boy even some of the teachers freaked out over this 'dark magic'. Then one of the half-blood teachers laughed and explained what happened, unfortunately, she's my aunt so she knew exactly who it was. Got detention for a week since it wasn't actually harmful to anyone."
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Ilvermorny welcomes you   Ilvermorny welcomes you - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 8:27 pm

Echo would give her a look, before going back to eating. He couldn't believe he was paired up with someone he had had a crush on for a few years now, but didn't have the courage to say. He was about to stand up, before a sudden tap halted him and he looked up. "W-Whoa...hey Elyra..." he said, his cheeks turning a slight pink.

"Oh this will be a real treat to watch," he grinned as he paused on his food and watched the two prefects of Thunderbird.

Juniper tried to listen to his story with a straight face, but she couldn't help but grin. "That's kinda fantastic. I mean not about getting detention, but about the smoke bomb. That's so great!" she said a little gitty.
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Ilvermorny welcomes you   Ilvermorny welcomes you - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 7:09 pm

Elyras own face turned bright pink and her eyes fluttered nervously, and she had a big goofy giddy grin on her face, she subconsciously tucked a lock of her bright yellow blonde hair behind her ear. "Hi Echo, so... prefects, together huh? I was wondering if you wanted to go over some of our homework together tonight? Over a butter beer? At the Dancing Witches? 7'oclock, my treat?" She said this a little fast but she enunciated best she could with her nerves bouncing everywhere.

Amara cackled enjoying the spectacle and looked to her brothers from the Wampus table who were also busting a gut over the scene of their elder sister hitting on her prefect partner.

"Yeah, but hey it was so worth it." Erik grinned brightly.
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Ilvermorny welcomes you   Ilvermorny welcomes you - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 11:42 am

"Yeah, wonder how that happened..." he said, absent minded, before his lips turned up into a smile. "I would love that, but next time it's my treat," he said with a wink, eyes sparkling. He couldn't believe this was happening.

Tobias looked over to the Horned Serpent table and blinked, before nudging Amara. "Looks like Juniper found someone to talk too," he said.

Juniper giggled, smiling. "What other pranks have you done," she asked excited.
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Ilvermorny welcomes you   Ilvermorny welcomes you - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 4:10 pm

Extra grinned brightly seemingly proud of herself, "You bet! May I sit here?"

Amara looked over an smiled, "Oh good, then we both have someone to talk to when she an I can't hang out."

"Hmm...let's see...Oh! There's this one time when the dark arts professor, was showing us how to detect a werewolf and I bewitched an origami werewolf to run around the classroom howling. Boy I got 5 extra assignments and detention fora Month because it got loose an it ends up giving the care of magical creatures teacher a papervut."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ilvermorny welcomes you   Ilvermorny welcomes you - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ilvermorny welcomes you
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: ~ROLEPLAYS ~ free for all :: fanfictions-
Jump to: