Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Empty
PostSubject: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 8:29 pm

yasss bitch
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 8:30 pm

Morgan Hunter
hair: honey blonde with natural brown roots
eyes : green
Bio: born in central london but grew up everywhere with her aunt and uncle who liked to follow archaeologists,after her aunt and uncle had passed and when she turned 18 she stuck around Egypt teaching children english for 5 years till she found a job listing at the museum and sent in an application with hopes that she would get the job even if it was dusting off exhibits
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

Love points : 197

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 9:52 pm

the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Mummy_10

Alieen
hair: Dark red
eyes : Green
Bio: Growing up Alieen had always had a fascination with Ancient Egypt and she was always reading about it. When she was 16 she managed to get a job at at New York's Natural history museum. A few years after when she turned 22 that she Became the head of the Ancient Egypt department and she soon traveled to Egypt and she became part of the archaeology digs.

Last edited by Samx on Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 11:49 pm

Cairo:
Deep in the bowels of the museum lie the stacks. Rows upon rows of towering bookshelves. Filled with literature on the Antiquities. Theres a rather uninteresting British lady hair-in-a-bun, long boring dress, and a bored look upon her face, she was sitting in a chair a feather duster in her hand when suddenly the curator comes storming in "what are you doing? you should be dusting, get to work girl" he stormed away furious about something unknown "why dont you dust off your mood.. you crusty old know it all" she whispered softly standing up ...

This is Morgan.. she grew up with her aunt and uncle who were treasure hunters , so she knew all about random historical things and she also knew a thing or two about self defense and guns.. she was a teacher for 5 years after her aunt and uncle died and she soon got bored of it and wanted something less kid friendly , so she had applied at the museum and got a job dusting the artifacts .. boring as it was it payed better than teaching did ....

she got up and sighed " im doing this for the money.." she reminded herself " i gotta pay rent somehow" she then heard a noise from the egyptian display " hello?? Abdul? Mohammed? Bob?" she calls softly looking around
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 12:15 am

Soon Morgan heard an interesting noise coming from the Ramesseum. "She'll never find me in here..." Aliee tried to hold back a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 1:17 am

Morgan looked around the room grabbing one of the few torches that lit up the room " bob?" she called once more frowning " you know im not scared ... ive seen much worse than a trickster " she rounded towards the sarcophagus.
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 1:29 am

When Morgan walked up to the tomb Alieen had the mummy jump out with a shriek. Alieen let out a giggle as she pulled her jacket off the sarcophagus.

"Morgan you should see your face." She said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 1:33 am

Morgan had jumped a foot " bloody hell ... have you no respect for the dead?" she questioned incredulously setting the mummy back right " your going to get me in trouble.... also its good to see you, got anything good from your last dig?" she asked curious
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 1:39 am

Alieen eyes sparkled at her and she pulled out a circular object.

"Yes I actually did, I thought you would find this interesting." Alieen said as she said climbing out of the tomb. "We had such a good dig. Maybe next time you can come with me next time."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 1:53 am

her eyes lit up at the trinket "thebes dig right" she said turning the object in her hands , suddenly it opened " my dearest friend i think you actually found something she said picking out a piece of papyrus from the trinket and opening it " its a map.. " she turned it around " hamunaptra" she whispered , she folded it back up " we need to keep this to ourselves... i heard of an american who has actually been there but he is in a bit of a bind.. shall we go on an adventure"
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 2:18 am

Alieen eyes go wide and smiles softly. "I have money saved up for a damn good adventure." She said with a wide smile.

------The next day------

Alieen walked into the prison with Morgan. "Um why are we here again?" Alieen asked morgan as they walked to meet the warden.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 2:22 am

she smiled " the man i told you about" she grabbed her friend and turned to the warden " so the man i asked you about .. why is he here again?" she asked

the warden smiled and responded "I did not know, so when I heard you were coming, I asked him that myself."

Morgan raised a brow " and he said?"

the warden laughed " He said,....he was just looking for a good time." The interior cell door bursts open O'Connell is in chains, dragged by four guards, they shove him up to the cell bars. From the looks of it, he's been here awhile; his face is half hidden by long hair, a scraggly beard and many new bruises.
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 2:37 am

Alieen looks at him, disgusted by his appearance. "Morgan look at him. He's just a filthy criminal!" Alieen said as she looked at the prisoner.

"Who is the broad?" O'connell asks and Alieen rolls her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 2:44 am

Morgan held back a snicker " the broad.." she smiled " is the person who is going to get you out of here" she said leaning closer to the bars " but only on one condition" she said softly blinking at him she leaned closer to the bars " humanaptra... you will take us there" she whispered playing coy with him " i heard you've been there , and i want to tour it" she said softly leaning much closer now
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 3:10 am

Alieen rolls her eyes. O'Connell steps forward and kisses morgan full on the lips.

"Then get me the hell outta here!" He said and then A Guard clubs him, his face bounces off the bars again,
but before he can react the Guards grab him, and yank him away from the bars
and drag him out of the room.

"Where are they taking him?" Alieen asks.

"To be hanged." The warden responds. Alieen is shocked. The warden shows-off his green teeth

"Apparently, he had a very good time." The warden adds.  Hundreds of filthy PRISONERS stare down onto the gallows as the hangman's noose is draped over O'Connell's head and cinched tight around his neck.
Evelyn follows the warden onto a balcony above the gallows. The prisoners
all go dead quiet at the sight of her; like jackals staring at fresh meat.

"No women allowed." The warden said  

"I am an American woman." Alieen argued proudly. This seems to confuse the Warden, he shrugs and sits down. O'Connell looks up as Alieen plops down beside the Warden

"I will give you one hundred pounds to spare his life." Alien bargained.

"I would pay one hundred pounds just to see him hang." The warden responded

"Two hundred pounds."

"Proceed!"

"Three hundred pounds!" Alieen said trying to reason with the warden .O'Connell can hear every word, he looks hopeful. Other than Alieen, you could hear a pin drop. The hangman turns to him

"Any last requests, pig?" The warden called out

"Yeah, I'd like ya to let me go." O'Connell called out. The Hangman grabs the lever to the trapdoor.

"FIVE HUNDRED POUNDS!" The Warden sets his greasy, lecherous hand on Alieen leg.

"And what else?" The warden asked. Alieen is revolted, she quickly shoves his hand away. Insulted, the Warden angrily turns and gestures to the Hangman, who pulls the lever. The trapdoor drops away

"NOOO!" Alieen calls out. O'Connell drops through the hole. The rope pays-out. Then
jerks taught. O'Connell's body SNAPS at the end of the rope, but he's still alive, because his neck did not break.

"His neck did not break! Good! Now we watch him strangle to death." The warden called out.The prisoners go crazy, screaming and shouting in anger. The gaurds look around, nervous. O'Connell struggles at the end of the rope, gagging. Alieen is horrified, she quickly turns to the warden, leans forward and whispers in his ear.

"He knows the location to Hamunaptra." Alieen whispered softly.The warden spins around and faces her

"You lie." He exclaimed.

"I would never!" Alieen responded. At the end of the rope, O'Connell is choking and gagging and
turning several shades of red. The Warden stares at Alieen.

"Are you saying this filthy godless son of a pig knows where to find The City Of The Dead? Truly?" the warden asked.

"Yes and if you cut him down, we will give you ten percent."

"Fifty percent." the warden haggled

"Twenty." Alieen argued.

"Forty." The warden responded. Alieen hesitates, bites her lip. O'Connell's eyes bulge as he
looks up at her, he can't believe this girl.

"Give .... give him .... give him GLAAAA--!" O'Connell struggled out.

"Twenty-five percent, and not one single farthing more." Alieen said firmly.  The warden flashes a big green smile, then YELLS in Arabic A scimitar slashes the air. The rope is cut. O'Connell
crashes to the ground. Half dead. Rolls over. gagging. All of the prisoners burst into cheers. O'Connell looks up at Alieen. She smiles broadly and waves down at him.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 3:24 am

the next day down on the port of giza and Morgan is walking with Aileen , wearing trousers , tight at the waist that flare toward the ankle a button down blouse and a vest with a bunch of pockets a medium size bag slung across her shoulders " think he will show up?" she asked her friend as they strolled toward the barge , when he suddenly turned up Morgan lost her composure " ooh..oh ..uh hi" she smiled " uh smashing day for the start of an adventure, eh mister O'connell?" she asks softly
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 3:35 am

"Yeah, sure, smashing." O'Connell responds. Alieen looks at O'Connell

"Mister O'Connell, can you look me in the eye, and guarantee me this is not some sort of flimflam? Because if it is, I'm warning you--" O'Connell steps up close to Alieen, invading her space looks her straight in the eye. Alieen doesn't back away.

"All I can tell you, miss, is that my Colonel found that map in an ancient fortress, and the whole damn garrison believed in it so much, that without orders, we marched halfway across Libya and into Egypt to find that city. Like I told ya, all I saw was sand. Everybody else was wiped-out by Tuareg warriors. I'll take your bags." O'Connell says and takes her bags and heads up the gangplank. Alieen noticed that morgan's eyes follow him, a bit wistfully. Alieen sees it.

"Yes, yes, you're right, filthy, rude, a complete scoundrel, nothing to like there at all." Alieen teased.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 3:47 am

Morgan laughed " oh hush you" she pushed her friend gently And that's when
the warden suddenly brushes past, tipping his raggedy hat. "A bright good morning to all." he said cheerfully , morgan frowned " and why are you here?" the warden turned to her "I have come to protect my investment, thank you very much." he retorted as he went up the plank onto the barge . morgan looked at her friend " well so much for stink free" she joked as the walked up the plank as well
the barge pulls out and heads down the Nile
later on the bow there are american's playing poker talking shit about the other group [ our group ] as O'connell walks past, and one of the americans speak up "Sit down, O'Connell, sit down,we could use another good player."
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 3:54 am

"I only gamble with my life, never my money." O'Connell responds.

"Never? What if I were to wager five hundred dollars says we get to Hamunaptra before you?" Daniel said with a cocky smile. O'Connell returns Daniel's cocky look.

"Yer on." O'Connell replied. Burns slips on his dirty bifocals.

"What makes you so confident, sir?" Burns asked.

"What makes you?" O'Connell responded. Henderson spits a wad of chew into a spittoon.

"We got us a man who's actually been there." Henderson replies with a cocky smirk. O'Connell's poker face drops, perplexed.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 7:07 am

Morgan sits quietly at a table thinking over the previous day's actions and Mr. O'connells kiss. her fingers touched her lips a bit , to be painfully  honest she had never been kissed before.. she looked over the water and watched it flow by a fish leaping out every so often , she decided to look about a moment for her friend " Ali.. come here sit with me a moment" she said softly beckoning to the seat beside her " i would like to chat before you make your way to your bed for the night" she smiled softly
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 5:29 pm

Alieen walked over to Morgan. "Something wrong?" She asked her as she watched the water for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 6:05 pm

She looked at her friend " why do you think he kissed me?" she asked softly " you know that was my first ever kiss" she whispered ... " i am so lost on that"
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 8:08 pm

Alieen looked at Morgan. "I'm not sure. Hes amaerican like myself but he is a dirty criminal. So who knows why he did it." Alieen said and handed her some candy. "If anything you can ask him. I see the way you stare at him." Alieen said looking around.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 8:13 pm

taking the sweets she smiled " well we shall see then, he seems to be headed this way" she shooed her friend away " hurry go go " she laughed softly
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 8:20 pm

Alieen giggled and she walked off and stood with the camels. O'Connell drops his gunny-sack onto the table
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Empty

Back to top Go down

the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Sam and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: