Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Howl's Moving Castle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

Howl's Moving Castle - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:51 pm

JAde found the dress he spoke of and picked it up " it is very pretty indeed " she said " i shall wear it , but first i think i have to clean up the mess i made" she laughed looking about the room

Calcifer laughed " haha that was great, but are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:05 pm

"Yes, I suppose you should, I'll go make breakfast."

Evelyn stood up blushing from embarrassment but nodded, "Yeah, I'll manage. Just a little sore."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:25 pm

Jade smiled and blew a quick kiss to him and cleaned up the room before putting the dress on , she pulled her hair into a half do with a braid and dug through her bag to find her gold chain necklace

Calcifer gave a firey shrug " i like you when your asleep , better, your quiet "
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:45 pm

HOwl smiled and left to go downstairs and cook breakfast and came in on Evelyn huffing at Calcifur, "You're a hot-headed jerk, I hate you." But for some reason she was actually pleased that he liked her in some way.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:54 pm

Jade finished cleaning up and made her bed and washed her face before leaving the room to come down

Calcifer looked at howl " i dont know what i did , i just said i like her when shes asleep and quiet"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:13 pm

"It's hurtful." Evelyn insisted looking a little put out.

Howl laughed, "I think she's mad that you just like her asleep and that you don't like her awake. I'll bet you anything she has a crush on you."

Evelyn blushed beet red, "N-No I don't! That's absurd! Why would I have a crush on him!? We're not even the same species!" After that she felt more sad, reakuzng it was true, even if she did have even the slightest crush, it couldn't go anywhere because he was a fire demon and she was a human...witch...
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:16 pm

Calcifers flame turned redder with embarrasment aswell and he stayed quiet

JAde come down the stairs in the dress Howl said to wear with her hair neatly pulled back and a little bit of make-up after washing her face she looked from Evelyn to Calcifer and to howl and tilted her headto the left
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:22 pm

HOwl smiled and set out breakfast for them giving Calcifur some remains of what he had cooked, like bacon grease, which would definitely give Calcifur a good flare, he then said to Jade, "Kids don't understand flirtation do they?" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:29 pm

Calcifer gobbled up the food loudly " om nom nom nom nom" and then he burped

Jade nodded and laughed lightly " come on evelyn sit down "
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:39 pm

Evelyn couldn't help a little laugh at Calcifur's burp and sat down to eat with the others, suddenly she asked, "HOwl, you're a powerful Wizard right?"

"Yes, why?" He asked lightly with a kind smile.

"N-Nothing...Just wondering." Evelyn said picking at her food.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:00 pm

Jade looked at Evelyn " maybe me and you should chat a bit about you know what" she said as she ate
Calcifer watched the trio eat " something is odd about the little one " he mumbled
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:10 pm

Evelyn nodded, "I'd like that Jade." Then she turned, "What was that Cal?" Her eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:25 pm

Calcifer looked away " nothing i said nothing , you cant blame it on me!!" he said rather quickly

JAde looked over at him " is he hiding something?" she looked at howl and smiled at him
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:45 pm

Howl smirked, "OH he's hiding a trove of secrets over there, aren't you Cal?"

Evelyn grinned at the teases, "Oooh a mysterious guy huh?" She snickered.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:52 pm

Calcifer made a face " ive got nothing to hide! " he spat

JAde laughed and finished her meal " oh im sure you dont "
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:00 pm

Evelyn then asked, "Hey Cal, what all can you do with your fire power?"

Howl gave Jade a secretive smile.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:10 pm

Calcifer looked at her " lots of things, i can run this castle and its hot water and its internal heating systems , and i can scare children with my beastly rawr!!" he said being snobby again

Jade laughed lighty and saw the smile and grinned " oh your so full of it with the beastly Roar "
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:15 pm

"I can do it better than you." Evelyn said trying to be all confident and after finishing her last bite, she confronted him and opened her mouth, "RAWR!!!" She then straightened her shoulders proudly.

Howl roared with laughter, "Jade's right about that Calcifur, you're not even hardly scary with your 'rawr'. You could probably only scare a mouse."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:20 pm

Calcifer's eyes got big with Evelyns roar and he smiled " okay now she can stay " he chuckled

JAde laughed " well thats one way to say you like her"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:23 pm

Howl grinned, "Talk about acceptance."

Evelyn was shocked and then grinned, "Really!? You liked it!? I could just hug you right now!" She grinned then blushed a little at her last comment.

Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:25 pm

Calcifer rolled his eyes " youll get burned " was all he said

JAde laughed " i know , that was quite the show there"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:38 pm

Evelyn frowned in a pouty way, "Well I know that, but if you actually had a bodyI would, jeez such a debbie downer."

Howl smiled, "Is this a lover's quarrell?"

Evelyn blushed, "First crushes and now youre calling us lovers? What's wrong with you?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:43 pm

Jade laughed " oh everything is wrong, because you two are jsut soo cute!"

CAlcifer burned a bright red with embarresment " oh hush up you guys"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:53 pm

"Why are you two being so...weird aobut me and Calcifur, there's nothing like that between us." Evelyn's heart dropped a little when she said that, because she kind of wished she could've hugged him for the comment before.

"Jade's right, you guys are such an adorable pair, the way you two fight, and then kiss and make up."

Evelyn turned pink, "Ha, kiss and make up, whatever. We don't do any of that."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:57 pm

Calcifer turned ound in his fire pit " i am not looking at you guys anymore , or speaking to you as of...3...2...1.. now" he was really embarrased and wished he was human for a bit so he could hug Evelyn too he liked the idea of kiss and make up

JAde made a face " oh how is that going to fix it, so childish"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Howl's Moving Castle
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Shadowheart and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: