Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Desire Beckons Disaster

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:30 pm

Fara got a big smile " hey thats burnin!we can have parties! " she smiled at soul and whispered " got his addy now pretty slick huh?" she smiled and outloud she smiled " now i can stalk you" she made the creepiest smile ever and laughed
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:34 pm

Darke wiggled his eyebrows, "OH no, should I be terrified?"
"Very." Soul laughed.
"Haha, cool. I look forward to being stalked, I'll be sure to set up my booby traps." He said using his hands to play off each other like a mad evil scientist.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:40 pm

Fara laughed " well lets get going before skelly ruins my nice furnature" she laughed " hey lets take life lane, i know its creepy but its a faster route"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:16 pm

Soul gulped, "You sure?" She asked lightly.
"What's the matter, scared?" Darke asked lightly with a grin.
"Just a tad." Soul admitted.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:27 pm

Fara smiled " no one goes down that road because aparently some life lovers live down there and they can be pretty scary, but its the fastest route to the complex, and you know skelly when she gets hungry"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:42 pm

Soul nodded, "OKay, but we better go through there fast." She said getting light shivers down her back.
"Don't worry, we'll be fine." Darke promised.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:46 pm

as they approached life lane there was brigt happy colored houses that all looked alike with green grass in their yars and bright colorful flowers , fara shivered " oh god is disgusting, come on lets run through and get out fast" she said grabbing soul's hand and Darke's and and breaking into a run
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:15 pm

They made it to the otherside safely. Soul shivered, "That was so colorful and green."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:35 pm

Fara grinned " im so getting in trouble for this but its worth it to show off a bit" she said as she held her palm up and thrust foreward toward the happy green lawns burning them to crsip " okay come on lets go quickly " she laughed grabbing her friend and Darke's hands and running
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 1:25 pm

Soul snickered, "I won't tell if you wont." She smirked at Darke.
Darke grinned mischievously, "I wouldn't tell a soul."
This pun made the group laugh.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 3:22 pm

they reached the base of the apartment building " ah home sweet home, darke want to meet skelly?" she smiled "shes is quite the little beast"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:30 pm

"Sure, is love to." Darke said following the girls.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:33 pm

Fara smiled and ran up to her door and unlocked it a manic meowing could be heard from inside , she laughed and opened the door to a nice looking little place with a big tv and a bunch of bean bag chairs and a skeleton kitten meowing at a food dish " oh you need to get some weight on your bones litlle miss" she turned to darke " her food just goes right through her" she shook her head lightly
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:54 am

"the poor thing." So said scratching Skelly behind the ears. "Is my stuff still In your spare bedroom.?" She called.
Darke knelt by the vat and scratched her chin, "she's a gorgeous specimen."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:34 pm

FAra nodded" it should still be there, i havent touched it... Skelly might have though" she laughed lightly and grabbed skellys food and put it on the floor " indeed she is , i found her one day, and when i took her to get her registered her type of cat was an unknown one so i got to name it , im still working on that part though "
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:00 pm

Drake smirked as he watched Soul enter the spare room, "So that dudes name is Carrie huh? Well I think we should come up with a scheme to get him totally jealous."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:19 pm

Fara looked up from her cat " its Carrow, and what do you have in mind?" she seemed a lot more relaxed in her own home and more chill and somewhat mature as she went through and started putting the clean dishes away that had air dried on her kitchen counter
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:31 pm

"may I help?" He asked then continued, "Next time, I think I should kiss her cheek. Nothing big or anything. Don't wanna freak her out. Or hmmm...idk do you have tricks up your sleeve?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:34 pm

she nodded and handed him some cups and pointed to a cupboard " i might , maybe i can set up something ... like a staged something.... not wuite sure " she said and leaned out to the hall " is your stuff all right in there??"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:54 pm

"Yup! Was just setting up the bed."
DArke smiled, "It'll be fun."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:45 pm

Fara nodded in response do Darke and leaned back into the hall " did skelly go into the room with you? shes not out here eating "
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:32 pm

Soul came out in her pajamas carrying and petting Skelly, "Yeah, she was helping me make my bed." she giggled, "Weren't ya girl?" She said scratching Kelly's head.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:41 pm

Fara smiled and put the last dish away "what should we do now? play a video game , watch a movie? i have a good collection ....i even got some smuggled mortal movies " she grinned
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 1:05 pm

"Mortal movies? No way! Which ones?"
"As long as it's not one of my dad's movies I'm good. I've seen everyone so many times I could recite them by heart." Soul laughed.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:23 pm

Fara walked to her movie shelf " uhmmm i have most of the mortal fantasy stuff and some mortal chick flicks , and most of what mortals call disney " she said looked back at her friends " my favorite has to be harry potter " she said smiling " its kinda awesome , for mortal films"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Desire Beckons Disaster
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Shadowheart and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: