Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:00 pm

George nodded and put his hand on her shoulder calmly " sometimes things don go your way ,i would certanly know "

Ari smiled " what colors do you think would flatter me most?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:00 pm

"Blue would do well for your eyes, but green would compliment you hair." Darcy suggested, as he led her to the horses.

"How do you mean?" She asked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:05 pm

George leaned back " my history with Mr.Darcy " he said simply and told of his troubles and how he grew up with Darcy and that Darcy,s father liked him and promised money , that when he asked Darcy for the money after old Darcy's death young Darcy denied it , when he finished he smiled lightly " thats in the past though, but since me and him havent gotten along well at all"

Ari smiled " the blue and green it is"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:16 pm

Rozetta frowned, and leaned her head on his shoulder, "I amao sorry. I can't believe he would be that dispicable."

Darcy helped her into the carriage and the three rode off in search of Rozetta and a nice shop for dresses.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:20 pm

Ari smiled and watched the trees go past

George shrugged " it doesnt matter anymore ,im an officer " he smiled
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:21 pm

Rozetta caressed his cheek with her small hand, "It.still shouldnt have happened." Suddenly she looked up, Bingleys carriage approached.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:28 pm

George smiled grabbed her hand and gave it a quick kiss " ill capture you later" he whispered and he disappeared to somewhere else

Ari waved at her sister from the window and didnt see whickam " you are alone sister?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:45 pm

"Yes." Rozetta said sadly.
Darcy opened the door.
Rozetta shot him an icy glare and sat silently beside her sister with her basket with her dresses in them.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:49 pm

Ari looked at her sister "oooh whats in the basket?" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:53 pm

Rozetta gave a grin, "Dresses, courtesy of my beau."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:56 pm

Ari raised an eyebrow " you have a beau?' she looked to Darcy and back to her sister " you must tell me tonight , after dinner of course"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:02 pm

Rozetta grinned, "of course." They went to the dress shop Rozetta was previously at , and Darcy and Bingley helped the girls out.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:05 pm

Ari tried on a few blue dresses and one green one " which do you like best" she asked the group
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:14 pm

Rozetta smiled, "the blue dress with the ruffles."
"No. The green with the lace." Darcy insisted.
"I think the blue one with the green wrap and the high collar." Bingley said.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:21 pm

Ari laughed lightly "you make this difficult on me"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:31 pm

Darcy strode to the clerk and paid him for all the dresses, "Whatwever Miss Key desires." He said.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:39 pm

Ari's face flushed a cherry color " i think the three are fine" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:45 pm

He nodded and took the dresses that were wrapped in a parcel and he carried to the carriage and they left to Netherfield.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 9:14 pm

Ari smiled " i shant know which to wear tonight " she laughed lightly
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:59 am

Rozetta smiled, "to be fair, since he bought them you should wear the one he likes."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:02 am

Ari nodded and once they got to netherfeild it was almost evening and the Bennett's would arrive anytime now "we must make haste and ready " she said as she stepped out of the carriage
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:15 am

The girls rushed upstairs AMD hurried making themselves presentable.
"Ari...I'm beginning to forget that we were ever a part of the real world. I spoke with George and he told me of his life with Darcy. And ...I got angry, even though I know the truth of it all because of the book."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:28 pm

Ari nodded " i totally understand" she pulled the green dress with the lace from its packaging and help it up to herself as she stood in front of the mirror " he has good taste" she murmered
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:03 pm

Rozetta smiled, "Here, let me help you lace it up."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:06 pm

Ari slipped the dress over her head and let her sister lace her up " what do you think he thinks of me?" she asked " and be honest"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Shadowheart and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: