Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:26 pm

Rozetta smiled at the looking glass that reflected her sister's face, "I think that he thinks that you are a remarkable and agreeable woman. Ari, I swear on my life that he is taken with you, and I'm sure he will one day say as much to you."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:35 pm

Ari smiled " so that picnic of yours was with you know who?" she asked poking her sister
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:15 pm

Rozetta blushed and grinned, "Possibly yes."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:27 pm

Ari grinned and went and grabbed a necklace " alright come lets get down before the bennets arrive"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:03 pm

"Do you think well be seeing the other two?" Rozetta sais worryingly.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:05 pm

Air shrugged " if we do then we will play it as if we have never met them " she said simply " we need to forget that world"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 1:03 pm

Rozetta nodded, "I know...but...I'm scared Ari. I'm afraid of forgetting the world we've always known. Won't you miss wearing jeans and stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:20 pm

ari nodded " yeah but society here is so much simpler , and i absolutly love the dresses , you know that ive always loved wearing a dress" she went over to the door " now come on before bingley and darcy wonder what we are up to"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:17 pm

Rozetta breathed deeply trying to calm herself down, and took her sister's hand and followed, smoothing out her dress with her other hand. THey reached the dining room and there they were. The two other girls.
Rozetta whispered, "I wonder if they have the key?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:42 pm

Ari smikled at the girls and looked to her sister" it doesnt matter sis , relax , i have a seat waiting for my by Darcy so im going to sit with him okay , if you need help we can take a turn in the garden" she said softly and went to go sit by him " hello again" she said quietly to him
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:54 pm

"Miss Ari." He said. The Bennets took a seat.
BIngley smiled, "Ari, Rozetta, this is the Bennet's the Mr and the Mrs, as well as their daughters, Jane, Elizabeth, Kitty, Mary and Lydia."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:59 pm

Ari bowed her head in greeting " tis a pleasure to meet you , isnt this lovely home very agreeable?"

Mrs. Bennet went on a rant of how lovely the place was and how honored she was to have her family invited over
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:14 pm

Rozetta was freaking out, she didn't know what to do or what to say, and excused herself lightly, and left to the gardenns.
Darcy whispered, to Ari, "What's wrong with your sister?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:26 pm

ARi sighed " she had a nightmare last night and she isnt taking it to well, i will go console her , please forgive me for leaving you to the will of the young ladies" she stood and curtsied and left to find her sister "rosie , your making this bigger than it actually is " she said after she reached her sister " they probably dont recall our faces because it was a moment meeting, besides they probably thought we where from here as well because of our dresses , so its fine"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:32 pm

"I'm sorry." Rozetta said pratically in tears, "This is just. It's so much. We're in a book! This shouldn't even be real! I'm just, this is just a little too much for me right now. I know I kept prolonging for us to stay here, but it just suddenly hit me what's all happening. How is this even possible? I'm just scared sis. I've never been in a situatiion like this before. Parents die all the time, and even though that tore us apart, this is just...this is something else. I don't know Ari. This may be the life for you, but i don't think I'm ready to give up everything I've ever known about the real world."

[Just adding some realism]
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:36 pm

Ari sighed " i cant , i wouldnt be able to stay without you , even though i love him ...." she blurted and thought about what she said " oh .... rosie .... " she hugged her " we can adapt like we did when we lost mum and pa... together we can do anything"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:47 pm

"One day, at least. That's all I ask." Rozetta said, "I want to be able to at least say goodbye to my old life."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:51 pm

Ari nodded "but are you sure you can even find the door again??" she asked " if you can find it ill distrac everybody for you to go and say bye and possibly bring back a basket full of chocolate" she smiled "deal?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:53 pm

"Deal. Just tell them that I have gone off to be alone. That you couldn't find me, something like that. Besides, I believe I'll find it."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:00 pm

"good luck, be safe" she hugged her sister and returned inside to the guests " i apologize , my sister has gone on a refreshing walk and will be out quite late, she had a terrible nightmare and is refreshing herself" she went and sat back down next to Darcy
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:22 pm

The men had stood, then sat back down at her approach."She will recover, won't she?" Bingley asked kindly. His eyes torn from Jane for a brief moment.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:29 pm

"indeed she shall ,she is a strong young woman , and i trust her very well to come back safely" she said smiled softly " thank you for your concern cousin "
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:32 pm

He nodded and returned to chatting with the Bennets.
Darcy looked to Ari, "Will you be alright without her?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:40 pm

She smiled at him " i am sure i can tolerate her being on her own quite well , thank you " she said softly watching the bennets convers with bingley she sat and stayed quiet like Darcy and smiled politely and answered questions when asked
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:43 pm

Rozetta trudged through the tall grAsses for hours then she finally reached it, a door. Partly hidden by the shadow of q giant willow tree. She rubbed her eyes, they itchhed from the dry tears that stained her face. She couldn't live without her sister, but she cpuldnt live without being able to say goodbyebto her homeland. From America to England. It was a big change from what she was used to. But being in the land of Austen somehow immediately adjusted her American speech to an English one. She opened the door, leaving the door a crack open, she left. It was daytime. But was it of the same day? She could not be sure. Little did she walk before she reached the city. Rosetta smiled, this is what was familiar to her. She laughed lightly when she saw a couple of twenties laying on the ground. She picked them up and headed to a store and stroked a pair of jeans, she around touching the clothes she would never see again. Finally she grabbed a pattern on how to make jeans and nabbed a pair of solid fleece pajama bottoms and a baggy shirt. She knew she wouldn't get to wear these all the time, but she had to have a piece of her past. It was a tough one, hut it was one she didn't want to leave. At the last few minutes she bought a ton of candy and chocolate. She bought it all along with two sodas, and before she left, she found that it was the same day they left it had just been a half hour. But when she reached the door she whispered a final goodbye. Unknown to her, but in the few hours she spent in the store it had been an entire week in Nertherfield.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Shadowheart and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: