Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:39 am

"Of course you can. Charles is a notorious animal lover and I am more partial to cats anyways...Perhaps there might be a visit in the future. Who can be sure? So what's the rascal's name?" Darcy asked.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:24 am

Ari gave a giddy little dance and smiled " Mr. baggins is his name , I thought it was a unique name , what do you think"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:28 pm

"It is a very peculiar name, how ever did you come up with such an unheard of name?" Darcy inquired.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:31 pm

Ari shrugged and smiled " it just popped in my head and I thought it was agreeable "
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:11 pm

"It's a fine name indeed. You have queer but interesting tastes my dear Ari." Darcy said.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:16 pm

Ari smiled " it's what makes me " she said with a smile " I'll let you finish the letter I'm going to show Rosie the cat" she smiled and went to leave the room
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:33 pm

"Alright, I shall await your company Ari." Darcy said and carried on with his task.

Rozetta rested, reading a book, but was beginning to pass out.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:16 pm

Ari trotted up the stairs and into her sisters room and she saw that Rosie was dozing off so she put the cats collar next to her quietly and sat the cat on the bed and retreated quickly before Rosie could notice
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:53 pm

Rozetta returned from her doze to find her face being nuzzled and a loud purring sound in her ear. She smiled, "Hey there..." She saw the collar and grinned, "Mr. Baggins, how did you-...Ari..." She smiled, and itched him behind one of his ears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Shadowheart and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: