Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:45 am

George laughed lightly " ah then your visiting here then? and you have a sister god has sent us some beauties with eyes likes jewels to fancy, and where is this sister of yours?"

Ari smiled " i say good luck Mr. Darcy for i am even a puzzle to myself" she looked at him " and Mr. Bingley what says he to our banter?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:51 am

"She's in the hands of good and bad." Rozetta shrugged.

Bingley chuckled, "He says that he believes you are both acting like childhood sweethearts."
Darcy went stone faced and silent once more. His ears ringing with a brilliant red shade.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:05 am

George raised an eyebrow " good and bad? do i want know know or do i not?" he asked

Ari smiled " it seems Mr. Bingley that you have made Mr. Darcy flush , is this not a simple task?" she asked in a teasing way seeing up ahead two figures about a mile or two away and saw it might be her sister
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:21 am

"If only you knew the men I spoke of. Then you would understand. I do thank you for your assistance Mr. Wickham."

Darcy's cheeks turned pink and his face turned stone called and.he went Silent.
"No dear it is not." Bingley laughed.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:25 am

George looked out " ah maybe i shall meet for riders come this way"

Ari smiled " i am sorry Mr. Darcy for that but it was a spur of the moment bit of fun , you take no offence of it i hope"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:34 am

"Perhaps I think that is my sister and our company." Rozetta said happily.

"Too take offense would mean that I believed you meant it with ill will against me. I do not believe that is what you intended." Darcy replied.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:38 am

George looked up and saw it was Darcy " please take no mind to me from this moment i may not be agreeable towards this company"

Ari smiled " i am pleased you are not offended , ah i see my sister, her dress seems to be a mess" she rode up ahead to meet up with her sister" rosie who is this might i ask" she smiled " why did you comply to be put on the horse my prideful sister?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:56 am

Though confused about his words, she said, "This is George Wickham, he found and assisted me and nursed my spirits to their best nature. Also I complied because of my pride, but also because I did not want to male a scene." Rozetta explained.
Wickham smirked, "Ah so Rosie is your name."
Rozetta blushed, "I prefer to be called by my full first name, Rozetta. Anyways, this is my twin Arribella Key."
"oh dear, not only have you returned alive but you brought.rubbish along with you." Darcy said toward Rozetta.
"Wickham...what are you doing here?" Bingley asked.
"Just passing by." Wickham said.
"then pass on, no one wants you here, at least not alive." Darcy said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:04 am

Ari shook her head softly " please Mr. Darcy do not address my sister so it wounds me " she said softly " rosie i was worried you had gone as far as wigan" [[which is like really far away]] she said softly " as you know is quite a ways away" she siad softly eyeing wickham " greetings to you , they may or may not be friendly for i do not know you" she said simply
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:22 am

Darcy huffed, "I apologize madam, I did not intend to wound you." He said, glaring at wickham.
Rozetta hugged her sister, "Do not worry sister, I would never allow.myself to be dragged so far away."
"I accept your greetings, and I thank you miss Arribella." He glanced to Rozetta and kissed her hand, "i will see you again I hope."
"if I don't take off and hide."
"then I shall find you."
Rozetta smiled, and watched him take his leave.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:25 am

Ari rolled her eyes " you fancy him dont you sister, he seems rather un-usual and odd " she said trying to keep on Darcy's good side "come ride with me sister you shant have to worry about falling off"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:32 am

"That's precisely why I like him." Rozetta grinned, then it faltered at her sister's second suggestion, "I dare say, I don't think I want to try it again." She said trying to keep her proud demeanor up.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:35 am

Ari rolled her eyes again " then you dear sister shall walk back , let me know when your feet grow sore from tread" she smiled at Darcy and Bingley and pulled her horse around " shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:53 am

"Go ahead then, you shall hear no word from me." Rozetta said, and returned to the manor two hours after they had arrived. When she did arrive, supper was ready and she ate heartily.
"Along the way did you meet and pick up the traits of a cow?" Darcy grumbled.
Rozetta turned a bright red from embarrassment, "Good to know your charm has stayed intact." She remarked.
He stopped and glared at her but just continued his meal."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:59 am

Ari was seated beside Darcy as she ate she just shook her head at her sister and Darcy " this banter will never end will it? " she muttered before taking a drink and finishing her meal " i say it is such a lovely night i would love to take a walk , anyone interested in going with me ?" she said lightly getting the banter out of her mind " oh and Mr.Bingley i heard you had a visiter earlier , was it anyone interesting?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:44 am

"Hmm? Oh yes quite right, well it was my neighbor, Mr. Bennett. He was calling upon me so I could eventually meet his family. Speaking of family, aren't you supposed to be meeting yours? The storm is over and you can both travel tomorrow, isn't that grand?" He said happily.
"Oh, quite." Rozetta said looking to her sister, worried since their plan was to not have to worry about their fake family.
"Charles, may I speak with you?" Darcy said and they moved away from the earshot of the girls.
"what is it Fitzwilliam?"
"I don't think this is a well thought out idea. Two girls traveling together without male accompaniment, and without proper transportation, I don't like it charles, not one bit. It's not ethical."
Bingley laughed, "ah, i see what's going on here. You've grown fond of miss Ari, haven't you?"
"that's absurd." Darcy proclaimed, his cheeks turning pink.
"What did you say was your family name?" Bingley asked.
"Bingley." She responded without thinling.
"what, I thought it was grimwald?"
"oh! Um sorry I meant Bingley. Grimwald was mother's uncle's friend's name. You are our very distant cousin." Rozetta said.
"oh is that so? Well then, welcome home.my linemen." He said with a large.smile.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:57 am

Ari nodded "oh yes mum said something about 2nd cousins twice removed before she died, may she rest in peace" she smiled lightly " we didn't recall the name until late last night after hours and it left our minds during the day i apologize" she smiled. " Mr. Darcy would you care to go for an evening stroll with me in the garden so that we may let my dear sister talk to Mr. Bingley about our travels and what happened to our family" she smiled sweetly to him and dapped the corners of her mouth with a napkin
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:39 pm

Darcy nodded and proffered his hand to Ari, "We'll leave you two to discuss other matters then." He said and then es sorted her out the doors and to the front edge of the garden.

Rozetta settled into a luscious maroon couch with Mr. Bingley beside her and accepted a glass of wine. "I must be Frank with you Charles, Arribella and my own parents have left us orphans. We no longer have any one else but eachother and now you. We' e traveled far to meet you, and though we would rather not impose upon you any longer, we just don't have anywhere left to go. I do hope you will not be cross with us."
"No, no, my dear, I am quite glad you have come. I am endeared to the idea that two such lovely ladies would be a part of my family. You are both rather marvelous characters, both in appearance and in personality."So, does that mean we can stay here with you cousin?"
"Of course Rozetta, I wouldn't have it any other way."
Rozetta smiled, "Thank you." She and the two embraced.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:10 pm

Ari smiled" I figured I would try my best to separate you and my sister , I feel as if you do not care much for the man she had met today, is this true??" she inquired to him as they walked
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:40 pm

"Indeed you are not wrong in your assumptions Miss Ari. Wickham wronged me, ever since he has no longer been my close acquaintance. I do hope you do not think ill of me for the banter between Miss Rozetta and I. Your sister is very headstrong, and though she has taken affection to an ill character, I do not carry strong ill will for her. She's just rather difficul, altogether he is not the sort of character she should be around. I'd watch your sister, or else she may founded herself wounded with a broken heart. I do beseech you Ari, do not let your sister consort with ill company. Or it will not end for you and especially not your sister." Darcy explained.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:52 pm

Ari smiled softly " no worries Mr. Darcy i quite find your banter with my sister amusing to much extent , you may continue to do so as long as no feeling are harmed in the process " she smiled " are surpirsed to hear of my relation to Mr. Bingley? it was much a surprise to us when we read about it in fathers will, we are apparently realtives that neither side new about until recent" she smiled " it pleases me so that you happen to be such a wonderus friend to our cousin" she said speaking absent mindedly now talking away " i do hope you dont find my chattering unbearable , i tend to talk a lot when my mind is set free of stressful things"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:14 pm

"From what others say, I do not speak a lot, so I suppose it equals out well. I do find it new information about your kinship to Charles."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:22 pm

"i must admit i found it interesting to find i had family, after all i do not have grandparents nor parents any longer , they all died when me and rosie where quite young , so to say we where put into the horrid orphanages till quite recently , we found out old estate and found father will, the home sadly was in shambles and unlivable, then we learned of our very distant cousins that my father had found , he had means to send a letter but alas it was too late , and the letter was never sent" she smiled and looked up at the stars " i must say they are rather bright and sparkling tonight, i am getting a chill, i supose we shall head inside now "
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:18 pm

Darcy shrugged off his jacket and wrapped it around her shoulders, "That should hold off the cold." He said then plucked out an orchid and tucked it n her ear. He said nothing, didn't even smile, only nodded and walked around the rest of the garden that was dimly lit by candleabras that were nicely placed around the garden.
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:29 pm

Darcy shrugged off his jacket and wrapped it around her shoulders, "That should hold off the cold." He said then plucked out an orchid and tucked it n her ear. He said nothing, didn't even smile, only nodded and walked around the rest of the garden that was dimly lit by candleabras that were nicely placed around the garden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Shadowheart and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: