Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Once upon a time (AU)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Samx

Samx

Love points : 197

Once upon a time  (AU) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (AU)   Once upon a time  (AU) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 9:32 pm

She sat there on her new bed. She couldn't get over how comfy it was compared to the floor she was used to sleeping on. She soon walked over to her writing desk and she decided to start drawing. She always was great at drawing. She carefully started drawing the man that saved her. When she finished she wrote his name in neat swirly cursive. She left it on her desk and she crawled into her bed and soon fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (AU)   Once upon a time  (AU) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 2:40 pm

Syraala laughs lightly " my dear captain your so sweet, my thanks to you" the men around them turned away quickly and payed attention to other things

Ravyn landed on a tree and looked at her friend "what? Wow... I don't think this one is looking for anyone"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (AU)   Once upon a time  (AU) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 1:45 pm

Rumpelstiltskin yawned lightly when his day of work was done, "Another day, another dozen deals." He cackled. He looked to the hall that would lead to where she slept. He gave a moments pause before he crept down to the dungeons and carefully peeked into the room, and peered at the girl, cocking his head and raised a brow. 'Such a strange creature'. He thought, and before he left, his eye caught the sight of a piece of parchment and picked it up. "Oh dear me, have I caught the fancy of this delectable creature?" He cackled, "We'll just see what comes of it." He childishly sang lightly waving a finger, being quiet so as not to wake her. He swirled his finger over the parchment and drew the magic and stowed it into a bottle. He looked to her with a small queer smile before leaving and looked at the bottled magic, "Admiration, a small form of love that comes with situations like these. I shall save this for a rainy day."

"So what would you like lass, a mug of ale, or some sweet wine to begin our...consorting?" Hook grinned with his crooked charm, "And of course what would you like to eat with your drink of choice? Anything for the gracious lady of song." He said nodding gently, "I can vouch for the roast pheasant. Or would you like something more like a leg of mutton?"

"Good. Let's see, what shall we do with him. I could wipe his memories of this place and send him on his way." He grumbled, wondering what he should do.
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

Love points : 197

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (AU)   Once upon a time  (AU) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 6:21 pm

She slept soundly. This was the first time she slept through the night since her father died.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (AU)   Once upon a time  (AU) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 9:29 pm

Syraala laughed lightly " I fear my dear captain that I've not hand any of the mortal feasts this is all very new to me" she looked around " I've mostly been stuck up on that hill and catching a various bird here and there" she said smiling at Killian

Ravyn perched on a branch " what if he isn't this so called knight that searched for your bra...I mean ward" she turned back to human form whilst on the branch and smiled at her friend
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

Love points : 129

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (AU)   Once upon a time  (AU) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 9:04 am

I'm here to crash the party. MUAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAH

Name: Esadora Nightshade
Bio: Esadora is a young witch that has been trained under the caring of Rumpelstiltskin but then when she felt like she was ready she had left. She had posed as a princess in another land she had landed herself in but when she felt bored of being who she was, she turned into a Crow and made her way back to the Enchanted forest to cause any mischief she could. She still wears her princess clothes because she likes the way she looks in them. She wears her eyepatch because when she was younger her magic wasn't refined and she had accidentally removed her eye.
Once upon a time  (AU) - Page 2 Screen10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (AU)   Once upon a time  (AU) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Once upon a time (AU)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: ~ROLEPLAYS ~ free for all :: fanfictions-
Jump to: