Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Avengers Assemble!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

Love points : 129

Avengers Assemble! Empty
PostSubject: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 11:53 pm

This is the Avengers where we have the originals, but we also have more hero's that come around and help the original avengers. So you can make a character or be an original avengers.
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

Avengers Assemble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 12:18 am

Name: Category 5 (Lilita Smits)
Power: Able to control weather like Storm
Bio: Born in Latvia she was born into parents that didn't have powers. But she herself did. She never noticed that they were there until she was upset about not getting some candy when she was five. There was a flurry of rain, before a downpour, and once she calmed the sun was out again. She was sent away to an institution until she was ten when she was adopted by Professor X. She was raised by Storm to learn how to control her powers, and when she turned 27 she went off to join the Avengers. She got her name because when she was a teenager learning she got so angry she caused a Category 5 hurricane.

Avengers Assemble! Screen11

(She likes The Vision)

Name: Adorable Wraith (Abigail)
Power: She uses fire magic with her umbrella.
Bio: Abigail was born without powers, and lived a pretty normal life in Canada. When she turned fifteen she had the worst fight with her parents and they kicked her out. Upset she left and tried to find a place to stay. A professor found her and asked if she would like to work for him and a place to stay. She agreed immediately and she was finally happy for the next ten years. On her 25th birthday the professor was suddenly killed right in front of her, sparing her. The anger from it sparked in her, and sudden hatred seeped out. Hatred for her parents, hatred for her professor that was suddenly killed and not in her life, hatred for the killer. Her hair turned into a fiery mane, as her clothes transformed into something adorable. She didn't understand it, but her hatred clouded her judgment and she went on a rampage with her fire, setting the mansion she lived at on fire. Escaping she had taken all the money the professor had, and found herself far far away from the mansion in a different state altogether. Washington. From then she continued on her rampages, going from state to state decking all the good guys places until she found herself in New York. Settling down in an apartment across the way from the Stark Tower, she found this was going to be her next target.

Avengers Assemble! Evil_l10

Last edited by Knight Zombie on Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

Love points : 197

Avengers Assemble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 7:43 pm

Name: Lilyana Ivandottir
Power: She has none but she is Asgardian so shes is excellent with magic and weapons.  
Bio: She grew up in asgard until she was 25. During her time in Asgard she became extremely close with loki and Odin never liked that. When she became pregnant Odin banished her to Midgard (earth). Shield took her in but Nick Fury learned what she could do and she quickly became a prisoner of shield. Instead of living in a cell she worked alongside Erik Selvig when he started working for the tesseract. She Helped them control this power but she did not approve of Fury using it to make bombs. She also lives with her children, Her twins Kiffa and Bjorn.

Avengers Assemble! Lilyan10

lilyana and Kiffa
Avengers Assemble! Lilyan12

Bjorn
Avengers Assemble! Bjorn10

Last edited by Adam Loxias on Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

Avengers Assemble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 8:18 pm

Name: Galatea the immitator
Bio: Born on another planet lightyears away and raised on earth in prince edward island her slightly pinker skin make those around her think she is either irish or norwegian until she speaks that is , her hair is unruly and she tends to keep it in intricate braids after she turned 20 she moved to new york and followed the news of the avengers , shifting her form to sneak into tony starks party's and such she soon developed a crush on Tony from afar , she still has yet introduce herself to him
Avengers Assemble! Screen11
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

Avengers Assemble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:15 am

Lilita, or to most mutants known as Category 5 rolled her eyes as an invitation had been sent to mobile from the most famous playboy philanthropist. "I would only really go if there was a certain someone there," she mumbled as she clicked her phone off and pocketed it away. Walking towards the only big window of the apartment she looked towards the tower that held Tony Stark, and most the avengers when something needed done. Her body froze when her text tone came through, and not the usual one. Only during emergencies.Quickly grabbing her phone she looked at the message. "Damn..." she grumbled as she put her phone away again and opened the window. Stepping onto the ledge she floated herself to the tower because walking is so overrated.

On the text message all the words were:

Avengers Assemble.
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

Avengers Assemble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 2:03 am

Name: Sierra Knight aka Hellfire
Hair: long brunette turns black in power mode
Eyes: dark grey turns red when in power mode
Bio: Sierra was not like most kids. She was the quiet kid in school because she was shy and lonely. One day in 7th grade, while going through puberty she was walking home and two men tried to forcefully take advantage of her, she freaked out and in self defense, she burned them alive. Scared out of her mind she hid herself in her room for a month till professor X came to her mom helped Sierra get out of her house so she wouldn't have to tell her mother that she killed someone in self defense. Sierra was 13 at this point and spent the rest of her years at Professor's Academy. Wolverine, Nightcrawler and Gambit became partial fathers in her life. When she finally decided on a name to call herself she decided to use the title of her favorite Disney villain song, Hellfire. Though Wolverine still calls her Matches even to this day because she likes to chew on a match and wears a black trench coat and also has small horns which also adds to her code name. She typically wears a newboy cap to hide these horns.
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Avengers Assemble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 2:39 am

She also teaches English/creative writing at the academy and workout in the danger room everyday, replaying the same scene of her near escape.

Sierra finished writing the day's prompt on the board, "Alright, tomorrow I want to see at least a whole sheet, and yes that does mean both sides of the paper. Now get outta here." She said with a small smile. She shrugged on her trench coat and took a match to her lips nibbling on it as she went to the danger room she was about to enter when Professor X approached with a tall intimidating African American man in an eyepatch.
"Sierra, just the girl we were looking for."
Me professor?" Sierra asked confused. She wasn't that well known shed thought. She didn't go out on missions often, though she was one of the few who worked with her powers expanding them to do more things.
"Yes, this is Nick Fury. I talked to him awhile back and I will old him your story. It seems that one of the two men you thought you killed didn't die."
"W-what? Yes a one Tyrone Castle. It seems as though he as been realizing the city of puyallup Washington looking for you."
"What about my mom? Is she okay? Has he been caught?"
"Unfortunately no, but we are moving your mother to a safe place till everything cools down."
I frowned, "Very funny professor. So what do you want with me?"
"That my dear is my most unfortunate news, because quoits presence here potentially threatens the children and yourself, we're transferring you."
"You....you mean leave the academy?" She asked shocked. 9 years here had become her home. She loved the academy, half her life was spent here. "But I'm an X-men! Where am I being transferred too?"
"It'll just be for a while until I can ensure your safety. You will be working under the guide of the Avengers."
"The Avengers? I...I alright. If you think it's best Professor."
"I do, and when you return you will be honored a spot among our leading X-men."
Sierra straightened, this was the biggest honor ever! To be apart of th big kids. With her surrogate dads, and the others. "Professor I don't know what to say thank you, yes, I will go."
"Good, go pack and say goodbye, you won't be returning for awhile and you must contact us either."
"I understand professor." Sierra packed and said goodbye to her dads where Professor X explained to the big leagues and my dads what was going on.

She said nothing during the car ride but she heard Nick Fury mention the stark tower where they were going to have a group meeting.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

Avengers Assemble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 2:19 pm

Galatea had gotten herself a job as one of Sheild's desk ladies and she filed paperwork and listened to gossip making sure she looked busy she used her expert hearing to hear the avengers were called to assemble. closing her laptop she checked the time and walked to the bathroom to change shape and enter the meeting room of the avengers to listen in , looking like one of the door gaurds she kept her eyes averted , after a few times doing this she finally got the hang of not staring at everyone
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

Love points : 197

Avengers Assemble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 5:44 pm

Lilyana heard about the meeting in stark tower and headed over there. She really didn't want to be in the same room as Thor, but he was the onlybone that even came close to understanding her. She walked in and flashed her badge at security guard and she walked upstairs to see the meeting. on her way there she thought of better days back home. Taking care of Slephnir, Seeing Loki every day. These thoughts made her chest hurt but she continued on. She was snapped out of her thoughts when Thor greeted her.

"Lilyana, How great it is to see thou." Thor said and hugged her.

"Hello Thor, its nice to see you as well." She said and she walked in and he with everyone and Lilyana sat towards the back away from judgmental eyes.
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

Avengers Assemble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 6:09 pm

Lilita made her way into the meeting room straight through a window. She loved doing that, especially since they had installed her own personal window to come into. Grinning she landed gently on her feet and looked around. It seemed like a lot of people where coming in. This was going to be one big meeting. With a sigh she found her seat, her eyes sweeping the area. Rolling her eyes they landed on Tony as he made his way over to her.
"Hello there Mr. Billionaire," she replied with a little smirk playing on her lips.
"Always making a scene," he remarked as he turned his attention to the news.
Her eyes also swept up to the TV and she grinned. "Oh you know, this and that," she said swishing her hands, a slight tornado dancing between them.
"Don't try and one up me. You will lose," he said playfully before getting up and leaving.
"Yeah yeah, continue telling yourself that," she said to his back before she reached for a cookie and munched down on it, waiting till everyone was there.

Abigail looked at the wall of her plans. "I will need so much fire power," she said with a small sigh. "Or I need friends to help me take it down. But I don't know where to begin," she mumbled biting her lip. There were several she could try and call upon, seeing as she began to make a name for herself. Adorable Wraith, they called her for her Lolita clothes were adorable, and wraith because that's the last thing people saw before they died, as if she was a ghost herself as she ran off to do more horrible things. She didn't mind the name, it fit her quite well. If only her professor could see her now. Of course she was also after the man that murdered her professor. The last time she had seen anything of him, he was in Europe, and that was her next stop after New York. Switching into normal clothes she pulled her hair into a high pony tail and left her apartment to do some scouting. As she had walked on the ground level she looked up to see something fly overhead. Not fly, more like hover. "Hmmm," she hummed before she walked more, dodging through the crowd that had formed because of the hovering thing.
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Avengers Assemble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 10:59 pm

Fury finally arrived with his tag along. Sierras heart was racing as they entered the large meeting room. "Everyone  this is Sierra Knight, she goes by Hellfire. Now let's get this meeting started."

Sierra gave a simple nod to the crowd and found a wall to lean  against, surveying the area. Her eyes happened  to cross over a veryk sexy Norseman but returned  her attention to Fury.
Sierra then noticed Lilita. She known her before she left five years ago, when she was a junior in the X-Academy. She'd have to say hi at a more appropriate time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Avengers Assemble! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers Assemble!   Avengers Assemble! Empty

Back to top Go down

Avengers Assemble!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: ~ROLEPLAYS ~ free for all :: fanfictions-
Jump to: