Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 8:24 pm

MOrgan mocked being surprised gasping slightly at the sound " oh hello O'connell " she said watching him as he opened the sack, her eyes got big " oh my gosh!" she stood and looked at all the guns and started to list off which gun was what and sizes of bullets touching each one " sure we will need all this?" she asked him looking up at him forgetting the talk she had just had with Ali
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

Love points : 197

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 8:36 pm

O'Connell reaches into the gunny-sack and starts pulling out revolvers, pistols, hunting knives, a massive elephant gun, and a half dozen carefully wrapped sticks of dynamite. He looks up at Morgan.

"How does a librarian like yourself become so interested in guns and weapons?" He asked with a playful smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 8:41 pm

Morgan scoffed and sat back laughing lightly " you think i am a librarian?" she turned awayand held back more laughter and turned back to him " mister O'connell you are incorrect in that assumtion.. im actually a teacher.. but i was raised by treasure hunters ... following digs around the world" she shrugged sitting back up she picked up a smaller gun " mind if i pocket this?" she asked taking it anyway
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 8:49 pm

"And you now what do you seek in Hamunaptra? Treasure or adventure?" He asked her completely missing that she took a gun.  "Or are you just humoring your nerd of a friend?" O'Connell asked her as O'Connell starts dismantling and cleaning the guns. "Or is it something more?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 8:59 pm

Morgan shrugged " its in my name mister O'connell.. Morgan Hunter" she teased "leaning back pocketing the gun making sure it was on safety " i missed going out there into the big dangerous world ... and humanaptra.. would be fun to break the mystery around it.. though judging by what you have said its going to be very scary..." she leaned back and rested her elbows on the table resting her head in her hands " why did you decide to come with? because we saved you? you could have betrayed us and left?"
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 9:12 pm

O'Connell looked at her. "You may see me as a criminal but I am a man of my word. You set me free to take you to humanaptra, so I'm taking you to humanaptra." O'Connell said flatly as he went back to cleaning his gun.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 9:17 pm

Morgan leaned back and heard a ruckus " well i trust you , so don't get all offended by me " she said standing " she turned around " we have some other business to take care of though" she said pointing to a wet footprint on the ground behind them and putting her finger to her lips " we gotta check on my nerd friend as you called her"
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 9:33 pm

O'Connell nods and watched her walk off. "Take care."

Meanwhile in Alieen's room he held onto the puzzle box as a man with a hook pinned her to the wall.

"Where is the map?" He asked her and she looked terrified. "M-map....I don't have a map."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 10:07 pm

she looked a little irritated " no not take care o'connell.. someone is on this barge that shouldn't be" she said grabbing his arm " Alieen has the little trinket box and the map, those other americans didnt seem bothered by us and no one got dumped overboard " she whispered harshly " so my deduction that footprint there belongs to someone new" she glared softly " lets go before she gets hurt , bloody hell"
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 10:14 pm

O'Connell looked a bit irratated at her. "Good thing you are pretty he huffed out.

Alieen tried to get away from the man but she was thrown through a table and she squeaked as she tried to fight him off. "Get your filthy paws off me! Morgan! O'Connell!!" She yelled and knocked down a candle. "Oh shit!!"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 10:20 pm

Morgan and Rick burst through the door , Morgan grabbed Ali and the trinket box and tossed it to Rick " shoot him!" she said pushing her friend through the door ducking as another man started to rapid fire through the window , Morgan reached up and dragged rick out of the way and let the fire consume the men " lets move" she said rushing the two of them to the edge of the barge and pushing them into the water grabbing her back as they left and jumping over as well , most of the other men had made it off the barge as well with the horses and the camels .... a little while later they came sputtering up and one of the men , a little guy with a strange accent shouted " looks like ive got the horses , O'connell" and a strange laughter emitted from the little man ... Morgan turned around and saw they had the camels and looked at O'connell
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 10:28 pm

Alieen jumped over board into the nile river as rick was shooting the other man.

"Hey Beni! Looks to me like your on the wrong side of the river!" Rick called out. Beni looks up at the stars, then angrily kicks the water cursing. The flaming barge drifts off, slowly sinking
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 10:38 pm

Morgan was shaking out her hair " O'connell.. the map did we get the map?" she asked rushed as they climbed aboard their camels and Rick had assured them that the map was in his head

the next day they were riding out on the sand dunes the prison warden sloppily ate at a chicken wing...

Morgan watched the man eat in disgust " worse than a camel .. camels that spit " she mumbled looking to Rick
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 10:44 pm

Alieen is having the time of her life on top of her camel. "Well I think they're cute." Alieen said with a smile.

Later that night, the moon shines down an four lone camel rider's trekking
across the vast wasteland. Alieen is sound asleep, his head bobbing comically to the rhythm of her camel. on the camel next to her, the Warden snores loudly. up in front of them, Morgan slowly starts to slide off her saddle. O'Connell reaches over and stops her, then gently pushes her back up onto her saddle, never waking her. For a long moment, his eyes watch Morgan.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 10:49 pm

up on the top of a hill is Ardeth Bay and a group of Madji riders are pacing them.

a little while later Morgan awoke and looked over at the group "are we there?"
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 10:57 pm

"We're almost there." O'Connell says

"Are you sure?" Alieen asks him and O'Connell looks down at the ground.

"Pretty sure." O'Connell answered. The others look down and see DOZENS OF SKELETONS sticking out of the ground. Bleached and eaten away. Some of the skeletons look like they're trying to crawl up out of the desert floor.

"what in bloody hell is this?" Alieen asked looking shocked. The Warden shivers in fear.

"Other seekers of Hamunaptra." The warden said. then the American Expedition rides out from behind the far end of the dune. The Americans are accompanied by two dozen native diggers and an Arab Egyptology. Beni rides lead on a camel, the rest ride horses.

"Good morning, my friend!" Beni says with a smirk O'Connell just nods. The two parties come to a stop a hundred
feet apart. O'Connell turns and stares out across the endless horizon. Beni does likewise. The Americans look puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 5:18 am

One of the americans called Daniels looks restless and turns around to look at Beni "Well, what the hell we doin'?"  in turn Beni looks back at him  "Patience, my good sahib, patience." Another american called Henderson looks over at O'Connell. "First one to the city, O'Connell! Five hundred! Cash bucks!"

Morgan raised a brow " going to take that cocky bastards offer o'connell?" she asked smirking as the sun began to rise in the distance
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 11:45 pm

"Get ready." O'Connell says looking at the horizon. Alieen can feel the suspense and the majesty of the moment.

"For what?" Alieen asks him.

"We're about to be shown the way." O'Connell says flatly. Far off to the right, a huge shape begins to rise with the sun. A volcano. O'Connell and Beni watch it, expressionless. Daniels, Henderson and Burns share a look, and then the Americans take off. Racing towards the rising volcano.

"SEE YA THERE, O'CONNELL!" Daniel yells out. Alieen and Morgan give O'Connell anxious, sarcastic looks.

"Ah, begging your pardon, but shouldn't we be going?" Alieen asks O'Connell
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 12:19 pm

Morgan watched O'connells face " mmm thats a delusion isn't it" she giggled softly " Ali, i think thats not what we are looking for... which means watching them chase it will be very fun indeed" she laughed softly " am i right mister O'connell?"

Beni responds to Morgan in his quirky accent " yes, that is right, and they are fools"
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 2:44 pm

O'Connell chuckles and gets ready to ride off. Alieen watched the sunrise.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 2:48 pm

And then suddenly, the volcano shifts across the horizon Passing across the sun as it goes. --It's a mirage. The Americans crash their horses to a stop and race the other way, after the volcano. Morgan and Alieen smile, amazed. The volcano shifts again, floating across the watery horizon. The Americans crash to a stop again and chase after the volcano. All three of them confused and cursing. O'Connell and Beni just stare, waiting. The volcano shifts again. And the Americans crash to a stop again. Burns is thrown from his horse. Henderson angrily rips his hat off and chucks it to the ground. Daniels just curses as they give up the chase.
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 3:08 pm

Alieen looks over at the americans.

"How are we from the same country.." A beat. And then O'Connell grins. So does Beni. They share a look. And then swat their camels and race away. Everybody else hauls-ass after them. O'Connell and Beni are neck-and-neck. And then Morgan comes galloping up, hair flying in the wind. Beni takes out his camel whip and starts whipping O'Connell. Trying to knock him off his camel. once. CRACK! Twice. CRACK! But on the third try O'Connell grabs the whip and jerks Beni off his camel. Beni slams to the ground and tumbles. Morgan and O'Connell race across the desert. Morgan has never felt so alive. She laughs, O'Connell grins; he likes this girl. Beni stumbles to his feet, then quickly dances out of the way as Alieen and all the other riders stampede past him. Alieen beats O'Connell to the stone ramp, racing hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Sam and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: