Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

The other Crystal Gems

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

Love points : 129

The other Crystal Gems Empty
PostSubject: The other Crystal Gems   The other Crystal Gems EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 8:42 pm

We all know about the Crystal Gems residing in Beach City. But did you know about the other Crystal Gems that are located on a small Island. Of course you didn't. They are hiding out with the Watermelon Steven's. They have their own adventures, hiding from the original crystal gems, waiting until they are sure that they can be truly trusted.
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

PostSubject: Re: The other Crystal Gems   The other Crystal Gems EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 10:00 pm

Name/Gem: Zoisite
Personality: Zoisite is a little reserved. She is scared of gems larger than her, but her best friend is/was Amethyst and she misses her. Her new best friend is Purple Jade.
Bio: Zoisite was made in the Kindergarten along with Amethyst. She was best friends with her until Rose Quartz found Amethyst, and Zoisite ran away. She found herself at the Island and there she stayed. She hid when the gems appeared, she hid when a kid named Steven and his friends were there, she hid when Malachite appeared only because Alexandrite was there too. When the Watermelon Stevens came, she protected them, and cared for them. She wished she could see her friend, but she was scared to see the other gems. She hangs out with Purple Jade now. She was a little scared of her first, but she soon decided she could hide behind her, and it would be okay!
(Will post picture later)
The other Crystal Gems Zoisit10

Last edited by Knight Zombie on Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

Love points : 197

PostSubject: Re: The other Crystal Gems   The other Crystal Gems EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 11:47 pm

The other Crystal Gems Purple10

Name/Gem: Purple Jade
Personality: Very shy and reserved every since he learned that she was made in the kindergarten. She is usually seen gardening or helping the watermelon Stevens grow before being passed to their families. If she inst gardening she is on the beach collecting seashells to make jewelry.  

pic soon to come

Last edited by Samx on Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

PostSubject: Re: The other Crystal Gems   The other Crystal Gems EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 12:09 am

Zoisite was reading a book to a group of watermelon Stevens, their dog laying at her feet. Her voice was soft, but she did the voices to each character.

e cat didn’t move. It just gave him a stern look. Was this normal
cat behavior? Mr. Dursley wondered. Trying to pull himself together,
he let himself into the house. He was still determined not to
mention anything to his wife.
Mrs. Dursley had had a nice, normal day. She told him over dinner
all about Mrs. Next Door’s problems with her daughter and how
Dudley had learned a new word (“Won’t!”). Mr. Dursley tried to
act normally. When Dudley had been put to bed, he went into the
living room in time to catch the last report on the evening news:
“And fi nally, bird-watchers everywhere have reported that the
nation’s owls have been behaving very unusually today. Although
owls normally hunt at night and are hardly ever seen in daylight,
there have been hundreds of sightings of these birds fl ying in every
direction since sunrise. Experts are unable to explain why the owls
have suddenly changed their sleeping pattern.” e newscaster
allowed himself a grin. “Most mysterious. And now, over to Jim
McGuffi n with the weather. Going to be any more showers of owls
tonight, Jim?”
“Well, Ted,” said the weatherman, “I don’t know about that, but
it’s not only the owls that have been acting oddly today. Viewers as
far apart as Kent, Yorkshire, and Dundee have been phoning in to
tell me that instead of the rain I promised yesterday, they’ve had a
downpour of shooting stars! Perhaps people have been celebrating
Bonfi re Night early — it’s not until next week, folks! But I can
promise a wet night tonight.”
Mr. Dursley sat frozen in his armchair. Shooting stars all over
Britain? Owls fl ying by daylight? Mysterious people in cloaks all
over the place? And a whisper, a whisper about the Potters . . .

Zoisite closed the book and smiled. "Well, that's it for today. See you tomorrow," she told them happily before they got up and ran off. She sighed softly her eyes gazing at the sky. Biting her lip she leaned back and laid on the ground, stretching. "Oh man," she groaned, before she rolled over and got up. "I wonder what Purple Jade is doin," she said to herself as she wondered around looking for her.
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

PostSubject: Re: The other Crystal Gems   The other Crystal Gems EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 12:22 am

Purple jade was sitting on the beach linking the seashells together as she placed a necklace on one of the watermelon Stevens. She smiles at all of them.

"Okay, thats enough i need to relax and stretch." She said and got up to walk the beach a bit more until she found her cave along the beach. She sat inside and she smiled.

Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

PostSubject: Re: The other Crystal Gems   The other Crystal Gems EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 1:17 am

Sliding down again to the ground, she began to roll her way to the cave. She came through the mouth of the cave and rolled over to Purple Jade before bumping into her and stopping. "Hi, you are here, I saw you," she said, eyes looking up at her as she stretched out, out of her ball form she had made. "Where did you go?"
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

PostSubject: Re: The other Crystal Gems   The other Crystal Gems EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 1:33 am

Purple jade giggled softly and sat down. "Now look at what rolled in here. What in the world should i do with that." She said and started working with more seashells. She placed a necklace on Zoisite.

"Here this seems like you." Jade said and then stretched a bit.
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

PostSubject: Re: The other Crystal Gems   The other Crystal Gems EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 2:00 am

She looked down at the seashells on her neck and smiled greatly. "It is so pretty," she said with a grin, before she got up, and then down again. She turned into a ball and rolled hitting the other gem gently. "Hey, hey...What do you wanna do?" she asked as she bounced to her level, and looked at her, before going down to the ground again.
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

PostSubject: Re: The other Crystal Gems   The other Crystal Gems EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 2:22 am

Jade looked at her. "We'll I've done all of my duties for today what else is there to do? I was thinking of going for a scene."
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

PostSubject: Re: The other Crystal Gems   The other Crystal Gems EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 11:52 am

Zoisite turned back to normal and blinked up at her. "What do you mean by a scene?" she asked as she tilted her head. Her bangs moved out to show that she in fact did have another eye. Raising her hand she fixed her glasses that had moved, and blinked again.
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

PostSubject: Re: The other Crystal Gems   The other Crystal Gems EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 2:13 pm

Jade face palmed and sighed. "I'm sorry I meant going for a swim. I had no idea where scene came from.."
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

PostSubject: Re: The other Crystal Gems   The other Crystal Gems EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 5:27 pm

"Oooooh, swimming!" she giggled before she poked her. "Your it!" she grinned before she turned and bounced off towards the water. "Bouncy, bouncy," she giggled with each bounce saying the word.
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

PostSubject: Re: The other Crystal Gems   The other Crystal Gems EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 8:10 pm

Jade ran into the water after her and she jumped off a rock into the water.
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

PostSubject: Re: The other Crystal Gems   The other Crystal Gems EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 8:58 pm

Zoisite was about to jump in as well, before she felt the ground tremble. "Oh not again..." she groaned, before seeing the ripple of the water. "Purple Jade!!!!!!!! Get out of the water!" she yelled after her friend.
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

PostSubject: Re: The other Crystal Gems   The other Crystal Gems EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 9:01 pm

Jade resurfaced as she felt the ground shake and she climbed back on the rock. "Go protect the Stevens!!" Jade called out and she watched the water. "No please not mal..."
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

PostSubject: Re: The other Crystal Gems   The other Crystal Gems EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 9:12 pm

The gem turned quickly around and ran quickly to the cave that hid all the Stevens. "Alright..." she whispered before she looked back towards the water. She gasped as a sudden shape emerged.

Malachite laughed as she escaped the water. "Finally. Finally I can be free from under the sea," she said with a booming voice, her eyes gazing around. "And no Crystal Gems to stop me. This feels Great!"

"Purple Jade," she yelled down at her, hoping the wind would catch her words. She shook scared of the giant Gem before them.
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

PostSubject: Re: The other Crystal Gems   The other Crystal Gems EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 9:27 pm

Purple jade watches the the creature come from the water. She look terrified as she laid eyes on Malachite. "What do I do? What do I do?" She asked herself as she looked back at her friend hiding in the cave. "I can do this!" She said softly and her face darkened and she looked up at malachite.

"Malachite! You are not welcome here leave!" She called out and she clenched her fist to keep it from trembling.

Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

PostSubject: Re: The other Crystal Gems   The other Crystal Gems EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 9:42 pm

Zoisite leaned against the wall shaking, her hand going to her gem. It had been forever since she had used her weapon, and against Malachite she wasn't sure what to do.

Malachite looked down at the Gem, her eyebrows raising before she burst out laughing. "And what are you going to do little gem?" she asked with high amusement.

"Okay stevens...just stay here..." she told them, before she pushed herself from the wall and ran down the way towards the water. Getting behind Purple Jade she hid behind her shaking. "T-They are okay...a-all hiding..." she told her softly, teeth shattering.
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

PostSubject: Re: The other Crystal Gems   The other Crystal Gems EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 9:58 pm

Purple jade looked stern and holds on to Zoisite's hand.

"I will stop you because this is my home and you will leave my home!" Jade said and soon three other gems walked up and quickly fused into alexandrite.

"Malachite!!!" Alexandrited called out and summoned their weapon.
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

PostSubject: Re: The other Crystal Gems   The other Crystal Gems EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 10:06 pm

Zoisites eyes widened when she saw Amethyst. She almost shouted her name, but when Alexandrite appeared, she cowered more. "T-They are so tall..." she whimpered as she clutched onto Purple Jades hands.

"The rest of the Crystal Gems. You have finally come!" she laughed, before charging at the taller Gem. She threw a punch, grinning like a mad Gem.

"Oh no...Pru Pru...I hope she doesn't give us up..."
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

PostSubject: Re: The other Crystal Gems   The other Crystal Gems EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 10:09 pm

Purple jade looks at her. "They will be able to defeat her. are all the Stevens ok?" Purple jade asked.
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

PostSubject: Re: The other Crystal Gems   The other Crystal Gems EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 10:14 pm

"Yeah..." she said softly, her eyes going to the cave. Suddenly her eyes widened as she saw a stream of them coming down the way. "No...They are going to fight..." she gasped, her hand going back to her gem. "W-We should...t-try..." she said with a shaky voice.

Malachite hit Alexandrite back against the mountain, before she turned and began to walk away. "I will wreck havoc on everything," she yelled as she tromped around.
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

PostSubject: Re: The other Crystal Gems   The other Crystal Gems EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 10:35 pm

Purple jade nods and sighs but looks scared. "Looks like we are joining the fight..."

Alexandrite breathed fire out.
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

PostSubject: Re: The other Crystal Gems   The other Crystal Gems EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 10:44 pm

She gulped and pulled back, before her gem began to glow and she pulled out a lance. It was decorated with a sharp end, rose petals decorating it. The staff had a spiral thorn stem around it. It was much larger than her, but she knew how to wield it to give maximum damage.

Malachite knocked the fireball aside, sending it toward the island.

"Watch out," she jumped in front of her friend, and spun her lance, dispelling the fireball. She took in a deep breath, heart beating heavily.

Her eyes blazed with anger as she looked at the two figures on the beach. "You dare get in the way?" she asked, wading her way toward the island.
Back to top Go down
Samx

Samx

PostSubject: Re: The other Crystal Gems   The other Crystal Gems EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 10:50 pm

Purple jade watches them and reaches in gem and pulls out her weapon. A Triton decorated with seashells.

"Come on, we can do this." She said determined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The other Crystal Gems   The other Crystal Gems Empty

Back to top Go down

The other Crystal Gems
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Sam and Knight Zombie-
Jump to: