Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

chronicles of narnia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

chronicles  of narnia  Empty
PostSubject: chronicles of narnia    chronicles  of narnia  EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:31 am

Feel free to join. If you wish
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

PostSubject: Re: chronicles of narnia    chronicles  of narnia  EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 6:29 pm

Name: Robin
Hair: pale blonde
Eyes: Blue
BIography: Taken at birth no one knows what happened but she has been presumed to be dead.

Name: Stefan
Hair: pale blonde
Eyes: Blue
Biography: Son of Queen Lucy the Valiant
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: chronicles of narnia    chronicles  of narnia  EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:17 pm

Name: Serinah lantine
hair: chestnut brown
eyes:hazel
Species: human during the day / owl at night
Bio: when Serinah was young her father was taken from her, she went looking for him and found that he was killed by a witch, who cast a spell on her witch made it so she could never sleep at the proper times, because of this she becomes a owl by night and woman by day , causing her to be always tired and she tends to fall asleep in the most difficult of places, for example in the forest , in the middle of the market road... ect, the only way to break this curse is to fall in love...and its difficult to do so when always falling asleep during the day
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: chronicles of narnia    chronicles  of narnia  EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:35 pm

Stefan was strolling down the road when he found a woman with chestnut brown hair sitting against a stone wall of the inn, fast asleep. He strode over to her and tugged on her sleeve, "Miss, miss, are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: chronicles of narnia    chronicles  of narnia  EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:57 pm

Serinah woke " oh yeah sorry , im fine, just really tired ... sorry" she kept saying sorry and didnt make eye contact as she stood up shaking herself awake
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: chronicles of narnia    chronicles  of narnia  EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:50 pm

"That's quite alright, do you know where you are miss?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: chronicles of narnia    chronicles  of narnia  EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:54 pm

Serinah nodded " yes the market of cair paravel , i came in last night " she said pushing her hair back form her face
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: chronicles of narnia    chronicles  of narnia  EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:22 pm

"Last night?! But it's mid-day! Do you need help gettign home miss?" Stefan inquired.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: chronicles of narnia    chronicles  of narnia  EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:29 pm

Serinah laughed lightly " im fine thank you, i dont live out here, i travel " she smiled lightly " but so you know where the nearest inn is?" she looked up and saw him " oh my your the son of queen lucy" she said and quickly bowed " i am so sorry if i was rude, i didnt know you were a prince"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chronicles of narnia    chronicles  of narnia  Empty

Back to top Go down

chronicles of narnia
Page 1 of 1