Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland Empty
PostSubject: Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland   Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:32 pm

[Ks so Idk how this is going to work out but it's going to be like a reverse Harem but for two girls]
Alice: Blonde Hair blue eyes
Abner: Red hair, grey eyes
Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland 63458497579808300041962646208

Blurb: Alice and her husband (Abner) have two children. Alice takes her daughters to the meadow where she once fell down the rabbits whole, being an adult now, she says that it was all just a dream she had had. But when her daughters do fall down this hole, they find them selves in the world they grew up hearing about through their mother's stories from her "dreams". Just when they think they can just go home, a darkness rises. And Alice's daughters are about to face a danger that is unlike any other. Will they be able to return to their homeworld? Or will they be trapped in the curse that occured when their mother left, and be forced to stay in Wonderland forever?

Heros:

Name: Sheridan 'Ridan' Ward
Hair: Blood red, mid neck length and messy
Eyes: Hot Cocoa brown
Character: Mad Hatter

Name: Horace 'Ace' Kent
Hair: White
Eyes: Red
Character: White Rabbit

Name: Keith Irving
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Red
Character: March Hare

Name: Kody Malcom
Hair: Purple
Eyes: Grey
Character: Cheshire Cat

Name: Sherlock Fairfax
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Green
Character: Tweedledee (lanky) (Younger Twin)

Name: Pierce Fairfax
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Green
Character: Tweedledum (muscular) (Older Twin)

Name: Titus Conroy
Hair: Blue
Eyes: Gold
Character: Blue Caterpillar

Villains:

Name: Rose Kensington
Hair: Long red wavy
Eyes: Pnk
Character: Red Queen

Name: Drake Carter
Hair: Black
Eyes: Grey
Character: Jabberwock/Jabberwocky

Name: Jack Hart
Hair: Sandy blonde (slight stubble)
Eyes: Blue-grey
Character: Knave of Hearts

Heroines:

Name: Briar-Constantine Kingsbury
Hair: In two indian braids, blonde hair (like mom)
Eyes: grey (like father)
Character: Daughter of Alice (has freckles)
Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland 938899893440353232324962646208

Last edited by Shadowheart on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland   Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Name: Margarite Kingsbury
Hair: curly red half up half down with a little blue bow
Eyes: Blue
Character: Daughter of Alice
Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland 2012-10-06_23-23-49--24_19_222_84--_DollDivine_The-Tudors
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland   Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:53 pm

Abner combed back his red hair, his grey warm eyes smiling at the mirror as he watched his wife Alice tell his daughters Margarite and Briar-Constantine Kingsbury the fascinating dreams she once had. She called then in adventures in Wonderland. Based on the place she went to as a child, where she tripped over a rabbit hole. The children were only seven and eight now, small children filled with hopes and dreams. Magraite, his eldest, had his hair and her mother's eyes while his youngest had blonde hair like her mother and his eyes. He sat down in his chair and listened to Alice as she spoke the ending of her tale, one she had spoken a million times.
"And so I cut down the jabberwocky, but of course to prove I was honorable, I let him live. I stayed there for a year in honor of my victory, but then I remembered what Aunt Edith told me, my sister, before i left. She had said if I didn't return soon I would not get muy supper. So I bid farewell to my friends and returned here."
"I love your stories Mum, I wish I could meet your friends." Briar-Constantine said dreamily.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland   Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:02 pm

Margarite stood and did a twirl " i liked the Lobster Quadrille" she smiled and sang " would not could not would not could not would not join the dance!!" she marched around and giggled lightly her curls bouncing as she marched " come on sis, dance with me" she pulled it little sister up and sang again " would not could not would not could not could not join the dance!!" she was rather off key too
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland   Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:09 pm

Briar-Constantine laughed and sang but was more on key because she had a natural telent for singing. Of all the things she had been told to catch the eye of a future suitor, it was her singing that was her best talent. Sewing and more delicate things as such was not her forte. SHe prefered reading stories, writing ot climbing trees, but she did love her elegant clothing. She smiled brightly at her elder sister.

10 Years Later...

Abner stopped the coach and he and Alice exited the coach with the children following, "Come along girls, I want to show you were it was." Alice grinned and showed her daughters the tree with the hole that went down, "This is where I tripped and had that long whimsical dream. You two have fun now, your father and I are going to take a walk."

Briar-Constantine climbed the tree and sat on a low branch, "Can you imagine if it were all real Margarite?"

Last edited by Shadowheart on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland   Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:31 pm

Margarite looked around " perfect twirling ground " she commented , being a very good dancer she began to twirl " yes Bri, it would be absolutly brilliant " she twiled arounf the tree doing other twists and turns "what if the white rabbit where to pop out and he wasnt late?" she asked her sister stopping long enough to look up at her
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland   Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:45 pm

Briar-Constantine laughed hard, "but he's always late." Her bowlign laughter hurt so bad she fell into the whole screaming, "Rita!!!"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland   Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:49 pm

Margarite bent down to grab her sisters hand falling in as well " dont scream bri! i am falling too!" she shouted as she reached her sisters hand and was falling at the same pace as her " do you think?" she said looking around as they seemed to keep falling " its like forever here" she said watching objects going past now
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland   Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:07 pm

"Yes, how peculiar. OH! Do you know what this means Rita? Mum's dreams were real! We're traveling to wonderland!" She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland   Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:11 pm

Margarite looked around " are you sure we arent just napping up there and dreaming the same thing?" she asked grabbing a tea pot and two tea cups and pouring tea as the fell, handing on cup to her sister and sipping her own " mmm. this is lovely "
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland   Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:23 pm

"Possibly, but if this is a dream, then I don't want to wake up until we have adventures of our own." Briar-Constantine took a sip and smiled, "Mmm! This is good! My compliments to the brewer...I wonder when we'll arrive in Wonderland?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland   Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:26 pm

Margarite shrugged letting the tea go and it went up " if we get to wonderland" she said suddenly feeling odd and strange " what was that poem mum had us recite when we where little? how doth the little buzzing bee? thats not it.... i cant seem to remember it " she said putting her hands on her hips " how doth the little ..... crocodile?" she looked at her sister with a puzzled expression
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland   Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:34 pm

"Yes, yes, I believe that was it." Briar-Constantine said before falling into a pool of tears, she surfaced and when she clambered out, surprisingly, she was dry, "Rita?" She called.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland   Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:40 pm

Margarite landed on her bum and lookd up and grinned " i think i remember" she said and looked around she was sitting on a large glass floor , or so it seemed then she heard her name and she looked down to see a large pool of tears and her sister standing on a dry spot " up here!, i remembered the poem " she cleared her throat and begane to recite "How doth the little crocodile Improve his shining tail, And pour the waters of the Nile On every golden scale! How cheerfully he seems to grin How neatly spreads his claws, And welcomes little fishes in, With gently smiling jaws! " she grinned and stood up " it seems we have shrunk sister , that tea we drank must have done it ....oh look a rather large key!" she beamed " are there any tea cakes down there like the ones mother discribed in her stories?" she called down and tapped on the glass with her toes
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland   Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:43 pm

Briar-Constantine looked around and found to bite size tea cakes, "Yes, here they are." She said jumping and coming to being side by side with her sister.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland   Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:52 pm

Margarite smiled " okay lets not make the same mistake mother did, i have the key and on like a lick of the tea cakes " she said touching the large key and grabbing a cake " ready on the count of three....1....2....3!" she licked the cake and the table shrunk beneath her she moved quickly as to not break it and was normal size the key fit in her hand perfectly she went down to the door waiting for her sister and put the key next to it ready for the next step ... the tear pool or puddle now was gone
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland   Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:56 pm

Briar-Constantine licked the cake and became the normal size compared to her sister, who had always been slightly taller. "This is exciting, are you ready for this?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland   Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:57 pm

Margarite smiled " we have to shrink again ... look at that door... is thre any drinks in here?" she looked around
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland   Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:07 am

Briar-Constantine looked around, scanning the room, then her eyes fell upon two little bottles on a table, "Here." She said handing her sister one of the bottles.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland   Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:09 am

She smiled " alright not to much not to little " she said and took a sip shrinking down quickly and picked up the key and slipped it into the door " your turn sis"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland   Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:22 am

Briar-Constantine nodded and took a sip and was ready to move on, "Alright," She breathed, "Let's enter."
They opened the door and they found themselves in a garden and they were surrounded by flowers and other odd but beautiful sights.
"Well, Well, what have here? Little girls with minds too big, and feet too small." Grinned a blue haired guy with gold eyes, "You both slightly resemble someone I once knew, but yet you're not at all the girl I met."
"Titus? Titus COnroy? Aren't you supposed to be a blue caterpillar?" Briar-Constantine asked.
"Hmm? Seems you have me at a disadvantage. You know who I am and what I should be, but I have no idea who you are, or what you are."
"Oh, I'm Briar-Constantine, but you can call me Briar. I'm Alice's youngest daughter, you may remember her."
"Yes, I remember an Alice, actually I remember two, both girls seperate and different, and yet they were one and the same, and yet...I guess they can never be completely the same."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland   Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:30 am

Margarite looked at her sister " well she may look like mum with her lovely hair and me with my eyes but we are not mum...if that is who you speak of...her name is Alice" she smiled " right sis"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland   Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:46 am

"Yes, Alice is our mother."
"Right, of course." He smirked, "We've been wondering what had become of her."
"We?" Briar-Constantine asked.
"The occupants of wonderland, we all grew fond of her. In fact we are about to celebrate the anniversary of your mother defeating the Jabberwock. And yes, I am supposed to be full caterpillar, but when you're mother left, she somehow left a curse on us. She rubbed off on us, and we started becoming more human like."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland   Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:49 am

Margarite looked at him " intersting, and is it normal to arrive with out so much as what is up and what is down ? and fogetting simple things like its all nonsense?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland   Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:56 am

"Excuse me?" Titus asked cocking his head puffing on his cigar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland   Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland Empty

Back to top Go down

Forever Alice: The Return to Wonderland
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next