Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Stranger in a New Land

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

Stranger in a New Land Empty
PostSubject: Stranger in a New Land   Stranger in a New Land EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:02 pm

Name: Tawnda (She who dances with thunder)
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Bio: Daughter of the cheif Milwakatan Indian Tribe (no it's not real, I made it up lol). Her father wants her to marry the strongest warrior of their tribe but she doesn't want to. She prefers to play childish tricks and she tends to get into all sorts of trouble. Until she gets the ultimate punishment.

Name: Wakanee
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown

Stranger in a New Land Dressed-up-dolls-0085743636545768211078558909222208962646208

Last edited by Shadowheart on Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a New Land   Stranger in a New Land EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:56 pm

Name: Lillian Mchale
hair: ginger
eyes: green
Stranger in a New Land 2012-10-16_21-21-42--24_19_222_84--_DollDivine_The-Tudors

my name is Lillian , my story is that on the way to England from Ireland with my mum the ship got caught in a rather nasty storm, i got washed overboard , thankfully i was caught in a little boat with some food and water, otherwise i would have caught my death , for many weeks i was stranded in that tiny boat, i became ill and didn't know where i was , the little boat washed ashore in the new lands weeks before the English govner was to arrive and was taken by some of the natives , i was brought back to health but kept as a prisoner, and thats where i am now and i think i annoy them

Lillian was sleeping in her little prison tent , she had been there a while , her hands where bound in front of her today , and during the night she found a stick and began a dirt diary on the ground, making sure that the natives didnt mess it up.... she woke and yawned " good morning natives!!" she said rather loudly " i think its time for a song" and so she began to sing
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a New Land   Stranger in a New Land EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:49 pm

The day before...

Tawnda smiled down from the tree at her target three girls all around Wakanee, the man her father wanted her to be with. Luck was with her, she had evaded him for three weeks so far, and that was a proud feat for her. She dropped the water filled exploders and watched the girls scream and shriek and Wakanee just stood there much to her disappointment. He left and she sighed. A few moments later she felt arms go around her stomach and she was carried down as she struggled against him. "Put me down! Put me down Wakanee!" She snapped.
"No."
He carried her over his shoulder and took her to her father. Her father gave a deep sigh, "You're in big trouble young lady."
Tawnda sighed, "Yes, I know."
"You will not be punished today, but I will find one for you."

When they found the white girl, and discovered her weird and snnoying singing, her father knew just what to do with her. "Tawnda, your punishment is to take care of the white woman."

"What!? No! That's cruel and unusual torture!"

Then her father gave her that look and she sighed, "Fine."

That next morning she entered the prisoners tent and in her native tongue she grumbled, "Hush your cave hole." She then held out strips of heated dear meat.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a New Land   Stranger in a New Land EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:53 pm

Lillian smiled someone new she took the meat and ate it was pretty good " ya, know this whole situation here is kinda like being a princess, with my hands bound" she laughed knowing that there was a language barrier here and laughed some more after fionishing her meat
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a New Land   Stranger in a New Land EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:24 pm

"I don't see why you even try to talk to me, I have no idea what you're saying Snow Skin." Tawnda replied to the weird female.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a New Land   Stranger in a New Land EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:33 pm

Lillian smiled  and drew a tankard in the dirt beside her with her toes " i need some of this.... ale" she said pointing to it the making the motion for drink " i need ale..been sober too long"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a New Land   Stranger in a New Land EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 6:28 pm

Tawnda raised a brow and brought back a leather skin full of water, and offered it to her. "Okay here's your drink snow skin, just hush." SHe held up to her lips, waiting for the girl to open her mouth so she could pour the liquid in.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a New Land   Stranger in a New Land EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 6:36 pm

Lillian took a drink and made a face "this is not ale" she frowned " cut my bonds okay .. not like im going anywhere" she kicked the water away "GET ALE!"

nearby Thomas was wandering nearby scouting when he heard the shout "ale? lillian?" he furrowed his brow and turned" im going to get john"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a New Land   Stranger in a New Land EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 8:41 pm

Tawnda gasped at her, and scowled, "We no ale!" She said trying to say it best she could despite her native tongue.

John was loading food down to the town supply store when he saw his friend Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a New Land   Stranger in a New Land EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 8:51 pm

Thomas ran up to John " John, I think I'm going mad I swear I heard my cousin Lillian yelling for ale in the forest"

Lillian huffed "now she speaks and English too" she leaned her head back ands sighed
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a New Land   Stranger in a New Land EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:04 pm

John chuckled, "Well we wouldn't want that, now would we? Alright, lead the way and let's see how mad you really are."

Tawnda sat cross legged against the teepee doing the same giving the pale face a cross stare.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a New Land   Stranger in a New Land EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:40 pm

Thomas lead John to where he was standing " I was here when I heard her"

Lillian scooched up the pole to a standing position " I demand to be released if I cannot have any ale! BLOODY HELL!"

Thomas pointed " did you hear her? Am I not mad?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a New Land   Stranger in a New Land EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:49 pm

"Oh yes, I hear her, let's go see what kind of trouble she's gotten herself into." John said and snuck in.

Tawnda shot up grabbing her spear, and glared, and spoke in her native tongue, "You pale faces trespass!"

"Whoa, it's okay, we're not going to hurt you." John said speaking in English, and slowly pulled a knife out, "I just want to cut her loose."

"No, she's our hostage!" Tawnda insisted with a growl aiming her staff at John.

John looked to Thomas, "Go up behind her and trap her so I can get at her spear."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a New Land   Stranger in a New Land EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 10:01 pm

Lillian looked shocked "Thomas!? who's your friend... why are you here? I'm glad your here... you look good"

Thomas went behind " shut up Lillian" he whispered " your going to alert the other savages"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a New Land   Stranger in a New Land EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 10:14 pm

"The name's John, John Smith." John answered with a rueful smile as the girl struggled against Thomas's grasp and her mouth was clamped over with his hand as John snagged the spear tossing it aside and cut Lillian free.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a New Land   Stranger in a New Land EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 10:21 pm

Lillian smiled and managed a curtsy " I'm Lillian McHale and Thomas is my cousin" she grabbed the rope " should tie her up"

Thomas nodded taking the rope and tiring up tawnda " now what?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a New Land   Stranger in a New Land EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 10:30 pm

"Good luck getting information out of her if you can't decipher her language." John smirked and offered his arm to Lillian.

"NOOOO!" Tawnda tried to scream past the muffling of Thomas's hand before being gagged, "Let me go!" She exclaimed wishing she spoke their language or the other way around so they could understand her.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a New Land   Stranger in a New Land EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 10:42 pm

Lillian shrugged " she spoke some English to me telling me there is no ale" she humped taking John's arm smiling at him

Thomas looked like he didn't know what else to do " now what?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a New Land   Stranger in a New Land EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:48 am

"We take her back of course Thomas," John smiled, "We can try and get her to understand us and then we go from there. Now let's not hurt her, we just want her for information." He said as he snuck them away.

Tawnda continued to scream muffled shouts and yelps of fear, and even called out the name of the man she was intended to marry. But it was all for naught as they made their trek back to their post.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a New Land   Stranger in a New Land EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 11:03 pm

Lillian shrugged "too bad she was in the tent when you found me" she glared at the girl " we wouldn't have to take her" she made hand signals to emphasize what she was saying to the girl

Thomas shook his head "Lil, how is it even in a strange new land your just as spunky and full of rubbish as ever?"

Lillian smiled " tis just me charm I suppose, now which way to civilization?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a New Land   Stranger in a New Land EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 9:13 pm

Tawnda lunged and screamed angrily fighting the arms that held her, wanting to tear the squaw's throat out. She was there because she was forced to, not because she wanted to be. She would've made hand gestures back, but she was tied up. She fought hard but it was no use.

John shrugged, "True, but hostages are always a good thing to have on hand for negotiations. Besides, at least we got you out." He then looked back at them, "having trouble?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a New Land   Stranger in a New Land EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 3:56 pm

Thomas struggled to keep a hold of the girl but smiled " yeah i got her"

Lillian looked back " shes mad , and a wee bit angry i hope she forgives me though" she softened " she is kind but stubborn" she laughed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a New Land   Stranger in a New Land Empty

Back to top Go down

Stranger in a New Land
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Shadowheart and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: