Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Pirates: The First Tide

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

Pirates: The First Tide - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates: The First Tide   Pirates: The First Tide - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:28 pm

Emery cut him loose" well then go cook " she said " anybody else?" she asked as the ships started moving faster and the wind picked up
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

PostSubject: Re: Pirates: The First Tide   Pirates: The First Tide - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:41 pm

"hey sexy, I'm your cannoner, and your the bomb." Said one with a wide grin eyeing her.
Serine burst into laughter, "Looks like you got an admirer."
The boy then came up with five by the rope, "These are doomed to dangle ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pirates: The First Tide   Pirates: The First Tide - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:50 pm

Emery laughed " seems so " she turned to the cabin boy and laughed again " well done lad , hey cannon boy hang these men by their ankles for me" she said taking the rope
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pirates: The First Tide   Pirates: The First Tide - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:57 pm

The man was lanky, but had muscle enough to pick up a man, and he grinned with pleasure as he looked at the others, "No problem with that Captain Lady, these boys have been givin' me quite the trouble."
The five men of the entire total that had agreed to join exchanged worried glances as one of the men who decided to join, helped the cannoner hang the men up. When that was done. the rest of the men who decided to stay got to work.
The cabin boy went up to Emery and said, "Just sah' you know ma'am, I'm Charlie, and I'm jolly glad you took over the ship." He said with a boyish smile. HIs feckles were brightened by his sea blue eyes and his strawberry blonde curly hair that came to the top of his ears.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pirates: The First Tide   Pirates: The First Tide - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:16 pm

"well then charlie welcome to the new rules , they are always listen to me" she smiled at the boy and yelled to the other ship " hey my cabin boy is a cutiepie!!!" she laughed lightly
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pirates: The First Tide   Pirates: The First Tide - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 3:25 pm

Charlie blushed a beet red, "T'ank ye ma'am, ill just go uh... Swab deg deck." He said and took off.
Serine grinned, "Sure is." She said.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pirates: The First Tide   Pirates: The First Tide - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 3:29 pm

Emery laughed lightly and went up to stand next to the navigator " turn a bit so the wind can catch us" she said to him and watched her new crew hurry about they duties and looked to serine acrossed the way " this was too easy... " she called and signed in pirate code ;might be a trap i dont know keep an eye out;
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pirates: The First Tide   Pirates: The First Tide - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 3:44 pm

"Too true, you've got a way with them boys." Serine called, and then signed, 'that was way too easy.I'll watch your back."

(I've got an idea for later.)
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pirates: The First Tide   Pirates: The First Tide - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 3:50 pm

Emery stayed quiet for a while watching the men and keeping a sharp eye on things occasionally glancing over to the other ship or yawning

[sweet]
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pirates: The First Tide   Pirates: The First Tide - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:16 pm

Soon dusk was on them, as they docked at Blackheart Port. Serine approached Emery and whispered, "This isn't really the port of the safe haven. I gave you a false name of it, this is blackheart port, but its normal, not the haven. I didn't think we could trust em' yet anyways. So until then, play it as this is the haven."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pirates: The First Tide   Pirates: The First Tide - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:21 pm

Emery nodded " good call on that , many thanks to you" she said and she stretched and yawned " im hungry , i could go for some havenly food bout now" she laughed at her joke and went along her way
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pirates: The First Tide   Pirates: The First Tide - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:01 pm

Serine nodded cheerfully and led Emery and their crews to the tavern where Serine ordered a large round of ale for them all.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pirates: The First Tide   Pirates: The First Tide - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:31 pm

Emery took it " thanks this is refreshing" she turned to look at the rowdy men " so do you think something exciting will happen?" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pirates: The First Tide   Pirates: The First Tide - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:33 pm

"When i'm here? It always does." Serine said with a laugh.

[do you have any ideas?}
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pirates: The First Tide   Pirates: The First Tide - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:00 pm

Emery nodded " its been years since i was here , i was but a wee babe" she laughed

[[nope]]
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pirates: The First Tide   Pirates: The First Tide - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:29 pm

Serine grinned, "Barty! Can we get a tune? You're pub's a shame when there isn't."
Barty laughed, "You got it sister!" He called out and ordered some showgirls to start singing, along with a handsome young man with shoulder length dark brown hair and blue eyes.
"Who's the pretty boy Barty?"
"Hmm? Oh that's Aric, he's our new freshmeat entertainment, he came from the mainland and is looking to find The Secret Eden."
Serine turned to Emery, "The Secret Eden is the main name we use in code for the haven." She turned back to Barty, "Is he now? Where'd he come from?"
"A band of gypsies, but his family were burned, he's the sole survivor. He's a young sap, not more than five and twenty years."
"Ah, oh and 'ere." Serine said slipping Barty a small sack of gold, "This is to cover any damage that may or may not occur tonight."
"You think there will be?"
"I think it's highly advised to take the money and be prepared to leave. 'ere might be a storm blowin' in, if ye know what I say."
"Aye, I getcha Cap'n. I'll warn my favorites."
"Oh, Emery, this is Barty, he's an old friend of d' family's. He's my father's 2nd mate, now he's a washed up ol' seadog."
"AH, still the snarky lass as always." Barty grinned.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pirates: The First Tide   Pirates: The First Tide - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:32 am

Emery gave a laugh " so whom do we think will be our trouble maker tonight?"

(had no other ideas of what to say)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates: The First Tide   Pirates: The First Tide - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pirates: The First Tide
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Shadowheart and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: