Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

Love points : 129

LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 12:31 am

Aragorn held the elf close to him as they continued to ride. He saw the sun begin to descend and decided that for that night they would have enough supplies to survive that one night so instead of the village he just rode towards weathertop. They were getting nearer and he calculated that they should reach it before the sun reached the earth and it became dark.

"Yes my father is Elr...." she paused wondering if it was safe that she should mention who her father was. "Yes, I do herald from Rivendell. And, I will join the feast only if your father allows. I understand that you may have invited me, but he is the King after all, and I would not want to trespass," she replied, finally turning toward the prince once more.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 1:04 pm

Kiayrie's face turned to a soft frown in her sleep and her nose wrinkled a mumble escaped her lips "Ada... don't let them" her face softened and she became quiet again shifting a little so that her face was now buried against Aragorn's chest

Legolas nodded " as you wish" he said not questioning her he then lead her to where thruranduril was siting upon his throne " Ada , a guest from Rivendell , may she join the feast"

The elven king looked down " ah yes, I suppose she shall join us" it took him a moment to recognize the familiar features of the girls father within her and he held up his hand " legolas leave us please"
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 1:12 pm

Aragorn let her bury against his chest as they rode. Getting closer he let the horse slow down so that he wouldn't wake the girl up from her sleep. Once they got to weathertop he stopped the horse and gently moved the girl into his arms and jump lightly off the horse at the same time. Wrapping Kiayrie in a blanket he carried her and the supplies up to the top of weathertop so they could camp for the night. "Sleep well," he said with a whisper as he kissed her forehead.

Elerid blinked up at the king, before quickly biting her lip. Had he recognized her? She turned her head to look at Legolas almost to plead to not be left alone. With a soft sigh she turned back towards the king she gave a little bow. "Thank you for letting me join," she spoke to the king.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 1:33 pm

She smiled in her sleep at his soft kiss upon her head and she rolled over on her mat her eyes fluttering to be half open to watch him prepare their camp. A soft breeze made her shiver lightly and she sat up to wrap herself more in the blanket and she stood and went beside the newly lit fire to sit "good evening ranger" she said softly " how was the ride I missed most of it"

LEgolas shrugged and gave an apologetic glance before leaving

The elf king stood " welcome to mirkwood " once legolas was out " you resemble your father, how is he? I know he may have told you of your sister, my daughter.... how is she? Is she safe? "
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 1:51 pm

Quickly building the fire to keep the both of them warm as they sat there. Noticing movement his eyes moved of to Kiayrie and smiled softly. "How was your nap?" he asked as he stood up and brushed himself off. Smiling he walked over and fixed the blanket that was wrapped around her. "It was nice. You told me you might get nightmares and I will protect you. You mostly missed the sunset though, it was nice," he said with a chuckle. "But there will be plenty more," he winked.

"My father is well. I believe. I haven't been home much but your daughter is also..." she paused and blinked up at him. "If you mean Kiayrie then she is very safe. My father rarely lets her leave which is a pity because I do enjoy adventures with her but..." she trailed off and looked up at him. "She is safe," she replied quickly.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 pm

Kiayrie smiled " I dream that I'm being taken from my mother... when I'm still a little babe....." she said softly " I never knew my mother, so that's why it becomes a nightmare..." she mentioned softly "and you know I'm better at dueling than the warriors, so maybe ill protect you" she put a smile on her face

The king nodded " Elrond should give her a little freedom , she will ache for it being of her mothers blood... do not under any circumstance tell my son about her" his eyes shot down at her " now go enjoy the feast"
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:16 pm

"Oh," he asked as his eyebrow arched. Stepping back he reached for his sword and unsheathed it. "Care to duel, practice?" he asked with a twinkle in his eyes. He couldn't help but grin and be glad that Kiayrie was able to come along with him because man he would have been super damn bored if she hadn't come along.

"Of course I wouldn't," she said with a nod, her mind on who her mother might have been. With another bow she backed up was about to turn around before she stopped. "I will not stick around for long if you wish me not too. I will be gone tomorrow," she replied softly with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 6:12 pm

Kiayrie laughed "think you can beat me? Ranger? You are on" she said throwing the blanket off and reaching for her long dagger jumping to her feet " I shall cut you to pieces " she made a playful scowl

thuranduril nodded and waved her away

LEgolas was not to far away down the hall , he had heard everything but kept it to himself " not in trouble I hope"
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:37 pm

Aragorn took a small step back as he got into stance. "Oh this will be fun," he said in a playful tone. He swoshed his sword around trying to intimidate her but he knew that she often watched him practice with the warrior elves when he was in Rivendell. He would have to show her something new if he wished to win this duel.

Turning quickly she ran out of the room and almost ran into Legolas. "O-Oh Legolas..." she gasped as she halted really close to him. She had thought he was already in the feasting hall. "S-Shall we go," she asked all sudden shyness running through her.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:14 pm

She swung at him swiftly and smirked " fun or shall I cut you to pieces" she laughed lightly. A smile upon her face her finger sparked with her excitement and her dagger became a long sword

Legolas nodded and kept his mind closed from what her just heard , he planned to confront his father later , he held out his arm for her and gave slight bow
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:17 pm

A soft smirk appeared on his face as he saw the spark turning the dagger into a long sword. "You've been learning more. And even behind Lord Elronds back," but he couldn't help but be proud of the girl.

A soft blush appeared on her cheeks as she reached over and took his arm with a bow of her head. "Lead the way," she said softly her mind elsewhere, mainly on her sister. Suddenly her stomach growled and her face grew dark red.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:24 pm

A smile spread on Legolas's face and he led her to where the feast was held " take a seat enjoy the meal"

Kiayrie smiled " of course , almost 2000 annuals of knowing I had this , I had to practice, should have seen the first day I found out about it .. I didn't always have black hair" she said pulling her braid over her shoulder with her free hand
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:28 pm

"What color did you have?" he asked as he looked at her gorgeous black and white hair. He had always loved that about her, well he actually liked everything about her. "How in the world did you even find out?" he asked again curious by the answer.

With a nod she followed after Legolas and walked into the hall. The sudden amount of people caught her off guard but she silently made her way to an empty seat and set herself down. She didn't want to impose on sitting near the prince and so a seat farther away felt best for her at the moment. She wasn't one to want to stand out.

Last edited by Somalilolly on Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:11 pm

She put the sword down and it turned back into a dagger " that's a little bit of a longer story.. will have to postpone our duel" she smiled " and my hair used to be a fiery red like Elerid's " she said " which made me wonder if maybe I was actually her sister for the longest time even though Lord Elrond had told me I was taken in because of abandonment" she sat back down " and I found my powers when I was still adolesant and young , I remember it I was out with Ele and we where being mischievous , that was back before I ever met a human and I had the idea in my head that elves where the most perfect beings on middle earth.." she shrugged " I guess men aren't to bad though" she smiled " I had figured out my wingers could do that sparkle thing and well I had an itch and my hair turned black, I got into so much trouble" she laughed "Lord Elrond said that if I where to ever play with my power he would lock me in my quarters for a week till I learned my lesson " she grinned " I spent many weeks in my room"

Legolas sat beside his father and watched the girl silently observing her before turning to his father " Ada.. I may have overheard your conversation before I got out of the hall.... please tell me about her"
Thuranduril shot a glare at his son " I will tell you nothing, After this feast you will pack your things and leave... theres storm coming find the ranger"
LEgolas looked down and nodded " yes my king"
Back to top Go down
Knight Zombie

Knight Zombie

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:58 pm

Sheathing his sword at the words of no duel he listened to her carefully at first trying to imagine her with red hair like Elerid. Moving slowly over to her as she sat down he also sat down and listened to her story. A soft chuckle escaped out of him as she talked about causing mischief with Elerid, for he could see Kia causing it, but not so much Ele. Granted he rarely saw the other elf since she was rarely at Rivendell. He made a face when she said that she didn't like humans but then smiled when she said that she did like them anyways. A laugh escaped out of him as she talked about being stuck in her room many times. "So lots of practice then," he grinned at the girl.

Elerid looked over at Legolas and bit her lip. He looked paler than usual and she wondered what had happened. Looking down she quietly ate her food hiding her face behind her bangs. Quickly eating she pulled herself up and slipped out of the hall and out of the palace. Jumping onto a tree she landed on a branch and let her back rest against the tree. "Kia...I miss you," she whispered softly closing her eyes. She wasn't sure why she had suddenly missed her sister but perhaps because she was in the same place where Kiayrie was from brought it on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?    LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

LOTR between hobbit and fellowship?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Knight Zombie and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: