Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Maiden Neko

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

Maiden Neko - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:05 pm

Gwen growled and swiftly knocked him in the nose with her fist and whispered " but i can do something about it " she watched a bit of blood drip from his nose finished her lunch and went back to work
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:18 pm

"You're the hottest and sexiest woman I know!" Mitzi called out with a gleeful smile. He was beginning to find her reactions highly amusing.

Twila locked up and Daniel and Wesley came out and set out all the left over foods and deserts and drinks, "Alright dinner time."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:23 pm

Gwen rolled her eyes and shook her head finished cleaning and grabbed some food nodding her thanks to Daniel and WEsley

[[i see the name wesley and i think princess bride " good night wesley, sleep well, most likely kill you in the morning" lol]]
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:48 pm

Twila took a plate but resused to look at Daniel, but muttered a thank you anyways.
"I hope you ladies like the meals, we had to reheat some of it." Wesley said.
Mitzi grinned and piled his plate, "I'm starved."
"So Gwen did you like your first day?" Daniel askled.
Twila almost glared at Daniel but instead said, "Leave her alone, jerk."
"Oh I'm sorry, is your name Gwen?" Daniel said, "And on that note, why are you so submissive when you're working even to me, but you get tempermental on norm?"
"I have a job, that means I work to the best of my ability." Twila growled.
Mitzi ate while discreetly used his tail to stroke and twirl around Gwen's.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:59 pm

Gwen's face reddened as she picked up a knife and mimed cutting of Mitzi's tail and in response to Daniel she gave a thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:20 pm

Mitzi chuckled and his grin was from ear to ear with bright boyish humor, like a naughty child caught in the act with a guilty but giant grin.

Twila tried to hidea small yawn, "I'm done, I'm going to count my tips." She got up and left.

Daniel shrugged nonchallantly but watched her from the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:24 pm

Gwen smacked Mitzi and got up putting away her dirty dishes and went up to the room and layed down curling up still in her uniform and falling asleep
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:33 pm

Daniel gave Mitzi the raised eyebrow and Mitzi only smirked, "DOn't worry boss, one day you'll get to the flirtatious level that you'll have even mute girls on your tale."

"Are you sure she's on your tail and your not on hers?" Wesley teased kindly. Twila finished changing into pajamas and laid beside Gwen.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:36 pm

Gwen opened her eyes a bit " tired?" she asked simply sitting up and finally putting on her nightgown and laying back down
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:47 pm

"Exhuasted..." Finally Twila sniffed, "HOw dare he do that to me. I'm trying my best not to be normal me at work, how could he jepardize me like that?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:52 pm

Gwen hugged her friend " he is testing you i think" she said softly " Mitzi is testing my patients , ill cut his tail off, made his nose bleed today, but punching it"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:01 pm

"Why would he test me? And for what? Men are so strange and complicated, they drive me nuts! I'm never going to fall in love." She turned to Gwen, "I think it's nice Mitzi is teasing you the way he is, it obviously shows he likes you. And who wouldn't? You're a great and beautiful person."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:08 pm

Gwen looked at Twila " yes you will, your gorgeous " she said yawning lightly
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:09 pm

Twila shook her head tired but defiant, "Lies...you're the most beautiful woman I've ever known." The words were her last, as she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:16 pm

Gwen kissed her friends head " i say that about you" and then she too fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:02 pm

Twila jerked awake sweating and breathing heavily. A night terror, she got them once in a while. It was always the same nightmare. But she could never remember them afterward. She climbed out of bed and looked out the window, letting the soft tickle of wind cool her down. She sighed and smiled, all was well again. She turned to her uniform and even though she was hours from working time, she took it into the bathroom and took a shower and got ready for the day, and shortly afterward she went into the kitchens and made a drink for herself, a cup of warm milk to calm her.
Mitzi entered, "Couldn't sleep?" He asked sitting down wearing only a pair of blue sweatpants, his chest bare.
"Erm...yeah."
"What?"
"It was nothing, just a nightmare."
"Oh? About what?"
"I don't remember, never can."
"Hmmm, must've been terrible, if you couldn't get back to sleep afterwards."
"Yeah...Why do you make Gwen angry at you so much if you like her?"
"It's all about reaction sweetheart. Seeing her angry is adorable, besides, the day I'm a gentleman will be such a surprise to her. Even if it isn't the type of guy I am. I'm going to save that day for a special time. BUt that'll be our little secret, okay kitty-kat?"
"Yeah sure, whatever." Twila said rolling her eyes with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:41 pm

Gwen woke after a while and groggily took a shower and got dressed heading down to where twila and Mitzi where her hair still sorta dripping from the shower her ears droopy from the water and she looked sleepy still and she sat down in a chair and dozed a bit not quite aware of her surroundings
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:19 pm

Mitzi brightened and smiled at the vulnerable young queen. He warmed up some warm milk for her and grabbed something from his pocket and attached to her neck a ribbon and tied it comfortably around her neck with the bow in back and stitched on the front was her nickname, Gwen.
"Good morning beautiful." He said placing his hands on either of her shoulders and giving her neck a light little lick, "I'll make breakfast for you chiucklets." He siaid with a wink before going to the refridgerator only a few feet from where they sat.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:09 pm

Gwen made a confused face and looked at Twila and touched her neck where the ribbon sat and sorta tinged red in the cheeks a bit and pulled her still damp hair into a ponytail showing off her new ribbon as she woke up a bit more
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:03 pm

Mitzi saw this and grined brighter, "Like your little gift chicklet?" He said placing three places of breakfast in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:56 pm

Gwen just ate her food sorta ignoring Mitzi but still blushing a bit she looked to her friend and smiled at her not in the mood for speaking and nodded a good morning , she seemed to be a little out of it but kept quiet
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:59 pm

Twila smiled brightly, "Well day two is soon to begin. WE're almost to our goal! Can you imagine it Gwen? Finally going to the school we've been dreaming of!"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:05 pm

Gwen nodded yawning , she shook herself out of the yawn and stodd grabbing the apron that went with the uniform and put it on hearing the first chime of the first customer of the day , her eyes seemed to be hazy today wich was a little odd, and her forhead seemed to be warmer than the rest of her body , it was like she was coming down with something
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:10 pm

Twila watched her friend from her distance doing twice as well as she had been last time, she then returned to her work. Mitzi came up behind Gwen and stroked her ear in play, to see how she'd react.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:15 pm

Gwen batted at him and moved along doing her work when it came time for her break she sat down and didnt go to eat her lunch , she closed her eyes to nap a little, it was unusual because Gwen doesnt take naps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Maiden Neko
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Shadowheart and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: