Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Maiden Neko

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

Maiden Neko - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:22 pm

Twila entered to take her lunch break with Gwen this time and saw her friend napping. SHe quirked an eyebrow at Gwen and took a seat, "Hey Gwenie, you okay? What's the matter you never take naps. DId you get bad sleep? Have nightmares about Mitzi?" She grinned, hoping the joke would make Gwen laugh.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:43 pm

Gwen woke up and blinked " jusst tired" she said softly and got up " back to work" she said lightly and went back out to finish her stuff
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:01 pm

"But Gwen you-," Twila stopped, Gwen had already left, "haven't eaten anything." She cocked her head in confusion, but shrugged her shoulders and continued to eat before working again. Mitzi watched her with a queer look and asked Twila, "Is this normal for her?"
"No, but she's probably just having an off day. I've never seen her like this, but i'm sure she's fine." Twila assured him.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:09 pm

at the end of her shift Gwen put her apron up and went and drew a bath for herself as sson as she undressed and sank into the tub her tail vanished , she closed her eyes and her esrs became human ears

[also a set up for mitxi to tease and at her if you like]]
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:28 pm

Mitzi was hoping to catch Gwen right before she took off all her undies so he could see her blush madly and maybe if he was lucky she'd get all mad at him and shoo him away. That was when she was at her cutest, he opened the door and saw her naked in the bath and his eyes bugged out at her gorgeous slender body but then he paled seeing as how her ears and tail were gone. At first he laughed, it had to be a joke she pulled, "Wow! Gwen that's fantastic! I mean aside from your sexy ass body, you somehow used some kind of magic trick to turn your ears human and make your tail disappear. Now come on, tell me what you did." He grinned with his usual mischevious smile.

Meanwhile downstairs, Daniel found Twila counting her and Gwen's tips for the day, as she had promised her friend before she went up to bathe. "Hey, pussy-cat, why the hell was your speechless friend slower than normal today?"

Twila shrugged, "I don't know, she's probably tired."

Daniel grabbed Twila's chin and turned her to face him, "Look at me when I'm talking to you! Why should she be tired she got a full night's sleep didn't she?"

"Master Maxwell, perhaps she is ill. Even Animas get sick from time to time."

"Yeah, well she should know that she can't work when she's sick, it's against the healthcode and store policy." Daniel snapped at Wesley.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:40 pm

Gwen covered herself and looked st Mitzi she had a sad look on her face "i...i....dont know" she said softly " g..go g...get... t.t...twila" she said softly stuttering she was afraid that she had lost herself somehow and didnt know what to do , she reached for the towel and covered herself in the tub the towel settling over her in the water as a single tear slipped down her face
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:43 pm

Mitzi frowned and realized she was upset, "Don't worry babe, I'll be right back." He tore down the halls at breakneck pace, fear clouding his mind, and if it weren't for his feline grace, he'd be crashing into everywall he came upon. He found Twila, and grabbed her wrist, "Twila! Something's wrong with Gwen! Come check it out!" Daniel frowned and he and Wesley came along as Twila was yanked around like a rag doll.
They made it to the bathroom where Gwen was and while Mitzi kept the boys out, Twila went in and sat beside her best friend in shock, "W-What's going on? You're ears and tail's gone. THat...that's not possible." She breathed.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:31 pm

Gwen nodded knowing the other guys where out side she wiped her face and stood grabbing the dry towel and wrapping it around herself and whispered " i dont know what happened " her hair clung to her neck and the human ears and she sighed "we need to fix it" she whispered again going to the door and turning the nob knowing that the guys where all out there , she held the towel close to herself and opened the door and looked at the guys

[[whata sight a semi naked girl still soaked from a bath stepped out of the bathroom ]]
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:36 pm

Daniel's hard lined face was unreadable, Mitzi's was a face of pain, fear and sympathy. Wesley walked up, to her and asked softly, "Do you want to go to the hospital sweetie?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:40 pm

Gwen looked at him and shook her head thinking ' like the hospital would understand... im a neko not a human' she could say so because she was supposed to be mute
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:17 pm

"Too bad, you're going anyway." Daniel said throwing Gwen over her shoulder.

"Hey! Danny wait! You can't carry her like that!" Mitzi exclaimed.

Daniel raised an eyebrow at him, "Fine then you carry her, Twila, go get a set of clothes for her."

Twila nodded and went to do so as Daniel dropped Gwen into Mitzi's arms, "We need to find out her illness now, so she work tomorrow, if she can."

Mitzi shook his head in exasperation but followed the others into Daniel's large limo to the hospital where they got her into a room. Soon they waited patiently for her diagnosis anaylsis.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:22 pm

for Gwen thing happened fast, first she was picked up then she was given to mitzi and then they where in the car going to the hospital and she was in clean clothes , she decided to glare at everyone with intense anger , though she knew that this was best for her
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:35 pm

Soon the doctor confronted them all and said, "It's a rare form of homosapiosis, this is where an anima can change into a human for a short period of time. It can last anywhere between 3 days to about a month at most. She's just sick. SOme rest will do her good.

Daniel nodded, "Got it doc, we'll bring her home now. I'll take care of the bill."

Mitzi carried Gwen home and Daniel made sure Twila remained downstairs while Wesley helped Mitzi with Gwen.

"So what is it you want?" Twila sked suspiciously.

"The bill to Gwen's health isn't going to go unpaid. That's like a $1000 dollar charge, you will be paying it back."

"Are you heartless or something?" Twila snapped.

"No, I earn this money, this is MY shop. My dad doesn't fund this, I do it. I take in poor helpless animas who don't have work. I don't need anymore right now because I have you four. But I do expect you two to pay for things that happen to you."

Twila clenched her fists but dropped her head in understanding, "Fine, but take it of my paycheck. Don't punish her. PLease still pay her for her school. As long as she can go, I don't care what happens to me."

Daniel shrugged lightly, "Fine, deal. But make sure she gets well fast, got me?"

Twila nodded, she wouldn't be able to go school this year, but she helped out her friend, so that's all that mattered.

[[Don't worry i have had this type thing planned out, everything's going to be fine money wise.]]
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:42 pm

Gwen let the guys fuss around her and she just watched with a bored look on her face , so she would be like this for a while , what did it matter to her, she then smiled a thought had come to her mind, since she looked human she could go over to the school and make the principle think she was someone different and give him the few choice words she had for him , it was brilliant, but she needed to talk to twila about it first , when the boys where gone, she looked at Mitzi and blinked signing the sign for thank you , at least she new sign language , well only a little bit
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:37 pm

Mitzi saw this and smiled a winning smile, he nodded in a 'your welcome' type way. When Wesley left the room, Mitzi leaned over and kissed her forehead, "Get better my little chicklet." He whispered.

Twila came into the room as he left and she closed the door and sat on the bed, "Everything's going to be okay, I promise." She said confidently.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:46 pm

Gwen watched Mitzi leave and looked at Twila " what did you do?" she asked standing up and stretching " and its not like im dying, i just dont have my ears and tail for a bit, i can still work " she shrugged feeling suddenly very talkative " oh and with this little dooly " she pointed to the ears " the principle wont think twice on who i am and i can go and give him those choice words " she grinned and did a little twirl " you its odd not having ears on top of the head but on the side of the head, and not having to worry about a tail " she waved her hand around her but and laughed lightly " no more siting on it and mitzi cant play his foolish tricks , though i was really embarrased when he walking in while iwas in the tub , but whatever and ooh i can use headphones now , like humans do , such possibilities , Twila ... im going to take advantage of this , ooh how much fun can i have" she kept blabbering on and on about mischeivious things that she could do and it was probably really annoying by now, for she had never talked so much in her life
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:57 pm

Twila couldn't help but grin, her friend had no idea what she had done for her, but she didn't want Gwen to know in the first place. SHe listened and encouraged her somehow not-so-sick-anymore friend on her future pranks. BUt she felt a little alienated, she was proud to be a Neko, and when she did get in, it would be as she was. She wasn't going to be something she wasn't, and she didn't want to catch that sickness if she was going to end up a human. "I don't see why you're so against Mitzi hun, can't you tell he's taken with you? I wish someone cared about me like that. I mean I don't really care or anything, but he does care about you, I can tell. Anyways I'm surprised that you're so lively now."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:04 pm

Gwen smiled at her friend " Twila, its only temporary , ill be normal again soon , i jsut want to take this chance to be someone else for a bit , i havent spoeken like this in years ,if i can get the guts to speak this much infront of another person well that means that people wont treat me like a disabled person or try to use me for secrets , its gotten harder to keep quiet in this world , its just soo aggrivating, when your supposedly mute so you can answer things or have a decent conversation with other people , Twila , i need your help to get me out of my bubble " she said softly finally done talking and she lay down " and i think i know what you did, because he isnt going to pay with his own money for that hospital trip that i didnt want ... is he " she looked at her friend " im smarter than i look remember "
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:12 pm

Twila smiled, "I'll help you out of your bubble, and all you have to do now is just try and talk to your customers for starters. Remember, it was only because of our past that made you stop talking. I know you're not a mute, I know you were just terrified to talk to others. But it's okay now." She said and then went to get dressed in her pjs, not wanting to answer the lasrt question.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:19 pm

Gwen frowned " your ignoring that last bit, which means your taking things upon yourself, you know thats just going to make things harder" she said wrapping her blanket around herself as she watched Twila " just tell me so i can help"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:27 pm

Twila, looked awawy from her as she finished dressing, "No. I have a duty to protect and care for you. I'm not going to let you down Gwenith. This is what I need to do. I won't let you take this upon yourself. You're everything to me, if I lose you, I lose everything."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:30 pm

Gwen sighed " thats just it , i dont need to be protected , we are soul sisters we take care of each other not one take care of the other, its a shared thing, " she stood up and hugged Twila " let me try and take of myself, okay , let me help you " she looked at her friend and smiled softly " deal?" she held up her pinky to her friend
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:40 pm

Twila turned to her friend and hugged her, "Okay." She said and pinky swore with her, "We can do this, the two of us together in that school." SHe promised.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:44 pm

Gwen smiled " now lay down get some sleep" she said shaking her pinky with Twila's closing the deal , she released her hand and went back to her bed and lay down
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:58 pm

Twila's mind flashed in her sleep, she saw a door open, light beyond the doorway and a silhouette of a man stood there, he was a dark and impending force, she could just feel it and she felt smalll and helpless. Suddenly the darkness and other fearful emotions built up within her and she screamed, awakening in a cold sweat again, she breathed deeply and sighed once again she had that night terror.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Maiden Neko
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Shadowheart and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: