Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

The Vampire Cross-over Chronicles

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

The Vampire Cross-over Chronicles  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Cross-over Chronicles    The Vampire Cross-over Chronicles  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 1:53 am

"Thank goodness, I'm starving!" Dagger and Lilyflowe said in unison. They glared at each other and rolled their eyes. Lily had never forgiven Dagger for not doing everything he could from preventing her family's death. But deep down she knew it hadn't been his fault, and that there was nothing he could do. Lilyflower followed after her family.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Cross-over Chronicles    The Vampire Cross-over Chronicles  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 2:05 am

Ambrosia led them to a small piano recital " here they are waiting to hear me play, after i am done we finish them all" she whispered opening the door and taking her place behind a piano , soon she started to play , and once she was done she motioned for them to go at the 4 people who were the audience
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Cross-over Chronicles    The Vampire Cross-over Chronicles  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 2:24 am

Lilyflower went after a handsome young man, biting into him but stopped before she killed him. She could never bring herself to finish off the people she drank from, she took only enough to survive off of.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Cross-over Chronicles    The Vampire Cross-over Chronicles  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 5:26 pm

Ambrosia nodded " well done child , now let him forget we were here " she said softly readying to return home
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Cross-over Chronicles    The Vampire Cross-over Chronicles  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 5:56 pm

Amara had mind wiped the memory from him, letting him pass out. She kissed his cheek, "Thank you for your hospitality."
Dagger sighed rolling his eyes and grabbing her arm, "You're such a sentimental chit you know that."
"Bite me." She snapped rhetorically.
"Don't tempt me. If I did, I'd bleed you dry luv, and you won't thank me for that."
"Oh go burn yourself."
"I oughta turn you over my knee!"
"You wouldn't dare!" She gasped aghast.
"Try me." He said bitterly.
She was about to say more but she didn't dare risk that he'd attempt it, instead she replied, "You're a bloody are you know that?"
"So you keep reminding me." He drawled. They finally arrived home and she finally pulled away from his grasp. "If you ever grab me like that again, I will kill you." She snarled, her pride dented before leaving.
"Don't lie to yourself pet! I'm the only chance you've got to finding Kieran and killin' him!" He yelled as she went upstairs, he sighed and ran his hand through his hair,  aBesides you don't have the heart to kill anyone. And That's what I'm afraid of." Dagger turned to the others, "Is there anything to be done about her?" Though the question was rhetorical.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Cross-over Chronicles    The Vampire Cross-over Chronicles  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 10:50 am

Ambrosia shook her head " you'r rushing her, you are both immortal , time has no concept" she reminded gently sitting down , Armand nodded in silent agreement " she is still new to this lifestyle give her some space, perhaps we should work a schedule for training days"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Cross-over Chronicles    The Vampire Cross-over Chronicles  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 3:44 pm

Dagger nodded, "I could handle myself well enough, but I worry that he'll come back for her. He likes to make his victims his pets before letting them loose." Dagger quieted for a moment remembering his own past with Kieran. He'd been made to believe he was safe from the world, then Kieran showed him the cruelty of life. Dagger shook the insecure thoughts away, it would do no good to dwell on them, but he was scared for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Cross-over Chronicles    The Vampire Cross-over Chronicles  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vampire Cross-over Chronicles
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2