Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

secrets among lies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

secrets  among lies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets among lies   secrets  among lies - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

"Wine? You mean that rich liquor? Never tried it...I've only had ale." She looked at the wine skin skeptically and then took it, "Sure." Keigra took a swig and squinted her eyes, "Damn that's rich. Yeah, I think I'll stick with ale. But thanks anyways."

Erik grinned and laughed, racing with his friend finally meeting up with the girls.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

PostSubject: Re: secrets among lies   secrets  among lies - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 10:58 pm

Argwyn started laughing at keigras reaction " there are other kinds of wine " she laughed some more

the prince looked at the girls and then to his friend " what do you think happened"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: secrets among lies   secrets  among lies - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 11:03 pm

Keigra blushed, "W-What? What's so funny?"

Erik looked puzzled, "Weren't they casting each other murderous glances earlier?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: secrets among lies   secrets  among lies - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 12:20 am

argwyn looked at the men and took another long drink of her wine " she didnt like the wine ha ha" she sat down and hiccupped and smiled " hey does anyone have a teacup"

the prince chuckled " some elfr doesnt know how to hold liquer very well, still like her erik?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: secrets among lies   secrets  among lies - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 12:32 am

"A teacup?" Keigra asked sounding confused, "You want to have liquor in a teacup?" Watching Argwyn, she was stunned, she had never seen someone get so drunk off one swig. It befuddled her to no end. She turned to the boys with a shrug and gathered wood, "Well, it doesn't do any good to have a drunk girl without having a camp for her to rest in. So I suggest you, oh so powerful boys go out and hunt for some food while I set up a fire."

"Wine only brings color to her cheeks, actually, I think I shall join her in the merry making." Erik said.

"Not until you go hunting."

"What makes you my boss?" Erik asked.

"Well I am supposedly your betrothed, might as well have fun using it to my advantage, even if you are jumping to a new woman to fawn your romantic intentions on."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: secrets among lies   secrets  among lies - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 12:40 am

the prince burst into laughter " oh i like you" he chuckled and turned to Erik " wonder what she would be like as a queen or with more power"

argwyn glared " you never answered me about the tecup-hic"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: secrets among lies   secrets  among lies - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 1:04 am

Erik laughed, "As much as I would love to help you my dear, we did not think to bring such items with us." He turned to his friend with a smirk, "As a queen or with power? Gods help us all," he teased, "But good luck with courting her."

Keigra shook her head, confused, but bemused by these people. She had seen her father speak to others in such a friendly manner, but she'd never even had some of her father's friends be friendly with her. Keigra had been friendless all her life, so this was so strange to her.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: secrets among lies   secrets  among lies - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:43 am

the prince smiled " ill become her frien first and get to know her im not going to start right into a puursuit like she is some meat for a hunter" he said being serious now

Argwyn had rolled out her bedding and layed down giggling softly to herself about teacups
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: secrets among lies   secrets  among lies - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:51 am

Erik smiled with a nod, "And you said I was the hopeless romantic." He teased.

Erik went out hunting with the prince before coming back with some venison, "Alright there you go Keigra."

Keigra rolled her eyes, "Good, now leave me to cook." She said as Erik took a swig from the wine skin, and joined Argwyn, "So warrior princess, "Do you have any leads on this birth father you're chasing after? You know like where he lives or what does he look like?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: secrets among lies   secrets  among lies - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 5:52 pm

Argwyn looked at Erik " he is a elf that was a apprentice once " she said with a hic and smiling and taking another long swig of wine her 6th swig and she hiccuped again

The prince shook his head at his friend and sat down " so you wanted to cook right" he said to keigra
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: secrets among lies   secrets  among lies - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 10:29 pm

Erik nodded, sitting beside Argwyn, "May I?" He asked reaching politely for the wine.

Keigra shrugged, "Well I saw no one else jumping for the duty, and I've done it so many times I don't see why I shouldn't."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: secrets among lies   secrets  among lies - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:29 am

She handed the wine skin to Erik and grinned " sure thing , careful it's strong" she warned sounding almost sober until she hiccuped again

The prince nodded " I'm sure your a great cook , can't wait to eat your fabulous food"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: secrets among lies   secrets  among lies - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:26 pm

Erik took a swig, "Whoa!" He blinked and grinned, "Do you drink often?"

Keigra shrugged lightly, "I do hope you realize I am not one to be won over, if you're trying to subdue me with pretty compliments."

Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: secrets among lies   secrets  among lies - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:36 pm

Argwyn nodded and said honestly " only when im with people I don't quite know nor trust, when drinking im quite easy to get along with...hic"

The prince nodded " I mean what I say in the most sincerest way"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: secrets among lies   secrets  among lies - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:50 pm

Erik grinned, "Well I hope you don't have to be drunk all the time for me to able to talk to you, or we might just both end up drunk a lot." He teased.

Keigra turned to her cooking with a grunt of acknowledgment, but her cheeks did flush in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: secrets among lies   secrets  among lies - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:43 am

Agwyn smiled " i don't mind being drunk all the time , its a relief honestly ... a time to not really be so hard on others and so shifty because over the pst year , ive been fighting for my life, and when i sit down for a drink i can stop fighting till morning " she said softly taking another swig

Raoul watched his friend talk to Argwyn and he also watched Keigra cook and sighed staying quiet for now as to not disrupt anything
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: secrets among lies   secrets  among lies - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:02 pm

Erik took another swig and smirked, "Then my lady, I shall join you in the merry making."

Keigra noticed then sighed lightly, and turned to him with spoonful of the food she had been making into a stool, "Open your mouth."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: secrets among lies   secrets  among lies - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:09 pm

Argwyn smiled " then drink and be merry " she pulled another deer skin out and handed it to Erik and grinned

Raoul did as he was told absentmindedly
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: secrets among lies   secrets  among lies - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 9:16 pm

"Let the merry making begin, cheers!" He exclaimed raising the wine skin.

Keigra blew on it and fed him the bite, waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: secrets among lies   secrets  among lies - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 9:24 pm

Argwyn smiled and cheered heartily

Raoul took the bite and smiled" mm thats good stuff"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: secrets among lies   secrets  among lies - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 9:41 pm

"Hmm, let's see the closest town would be...what's that city's name ten miles from here Prince Raoul?" Erik asked, his cheeks becoming from flushed from the alcohol.

Her lips cracked into the barest hint of a smile, "If you say so."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: secrets among lies   secrets  among lies - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

secrets among lies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Shadowheart and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: