Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Blood Worthy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

Blood Worthy  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:57 pm

Lucian smiled, with a gentle warmth and pulled her close, "And to seal the deal," he kissed her and the group applauded, even Blaneik who stood at the doorway, "Charming. I'm sure everything will do well for you both." He said walking in.
Lilith peeked around the corner blushing with shy modesty as she walked in the room, she was as silent as a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:02 pm

CLara smiled and looked at everyone " i had forgotten there was people here" she admitted " oh lilith you look so lovely , come here my dear" she smiled softly embracing her daughter , whom now had a father
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:13 pm

Lilith hugged her mother and whispered, "What was all the commotion before I entered?"
Tristan was stunned by the appearance of Lilith, "You look amazing." He said lightly with a gentle smile.
Blaneik for the first time was shocked, his lips parted and his face gentled as he marveled at her youthful beauty, but quickly returned to his normal demeanor, hoping no one noticed.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:23 pm

Clara smiled " i broke the bonds of being sired and , i can now love Lucien as i wanted to , you are now able to call him father" she whispered softly smiling brightly " if you ask Tristan he can tell how ive longed for this"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:34 pm

Tristan smiled, "It's true, almost as long as we've been vampires, she's been in love with him."
Lilith turned to Lucian, "You know, we haven't talked to each other up till now, but I'm glad it shall start because you're my father." She then broke into tears.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:38 pm

Clara pulled Lilith into a hug "oh dear , what is the matter my dearest" she said softly she looked up and waved for the other vampires to enjoy the feast instead of focusing on them she looked over to lucien for some assistance to asure lilith that this a happy thing that tears do not need be shed
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:49 pm

Tristan looked on, but couldn't eat knowing she was in despair, even Blaneik only picked at his food.
Lucian crouched down beside Lilith as she now sat, surrounded by her new parents. "Im sorry, its just, my mother died when I was very young, and my father was abusive to me. So this is the first real family I've ever been a part of. For the first time, I feel as if I belong, and that means so much to me."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:53 pm

Clara smiled " we will try our best to make you happy my darling dearest" she whispered softly " lucien and i will be the best parents we can be , for you " the words where all she could think to say " please wipe your tears and join us in this feast "
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:10 pm

Lilith nodded sniffling and wiped her tears away, the redness on her cheeks from the tears, and her wet eyes only made her seem more radiating, and she ate and laughed with the others. Blaneik's gaze was nearly constant as they ate. He contemplated as well, he found it intriguing and exciting how she stood up to him and constantly defied him. He wasn't sure why or how he was interested in her, only that Tristan seemed to be in love with her. Now that Tristan was no longer tied to Lucianand Clara in the same way as before. He wondered if it was still awkward of Tristan ever did try and see if Evelyn were each other's destined one.
Lucian smiled and chatted with his bride and daughter.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:44 pm

After most of the elder vampires left Clara pulled Tristan aside " what is our relationship now? Seeing as Lucien is your sire and I am now his wife what does that make you?" she asked lightly smiling as people said farewell as they walked past
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:53 pm

"huh? Oh. I...idont know. You're no longer my sister...but I'm still sired to Lucian..." He laughed, "i guess that makes you my mother in the same unbinding way that Lucian is her father. But...I guess that also means I'm her brother." He said almost sadly.

((what about the dancing?))
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:55 pm

( thought I'd leave the dancing for Tristan and lilith)

Clara smirked "well i bet you can remove that relationship if you so desire" she said seeing the pout on his face " ask grandfather he is sure to know what to do"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:15 pm

((ks))

Tristan nodded as Lilith spoke to Lucian and Rasputin. Tristan approached Rasputin, "May I speak with you alone Grandfather?" They went away and Tristan whispered, "How do I break my bonds?" He asked looking to Lilith, "Ah, I see. All you have to do is drink from Lucian to make him no longer your father."
Tristan's shoulders dropped, "Make him not my father?"
"I know, its a sad task, but there will always be a price to pay for love."
Tristan nodded.
"If it helps, make sure it's what you want." Tristan nodded and since music had begun to play, Tristan went to Lilith and asked her to dance. At first she was hesitant, but then she smiled and nodded, allowing him to whisk her away onto the dance floor.
Blaneik watched with bitter resentment thinking how utterly he despised this scene. As soon as thesong ended, he got up and came up to her, "May I have this dance?" The room went still.

((not.done with scene, just want to see reactions.))
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:18 pm

Clara became rigid she did not care for blaneik " i dont like him" she whispered to Lucien " he gives me chills, do we allow this?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:31 pm

"As her father I wouldn't. But, out of the fact that he is our ally, we have to, or else he will go against us."
Lilith was wondering very similar thoughts, she didn't want to be rude, but she allowed it, by taking hos hand, and curtsying. They danced without speaking unlike Tristan and her did previously, but talk seemed unnecessary. After the dance he bowed and returned to his seat. Afterward Tristan danced with her again and to everyone's astonishment he kissed her. They stayed like that for several long moments. And when Tristan pulled away, Lilith smiled. Blaneik was dumbfounded by this act, and even more so by her reaction to it, that he turned red with rage and hurt and stabbed his fork deep into the table and stormed out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:39 pm

"we may no longer have him as a ally " Clara said softly and then aloud " can someone please get the fork out of our nice table?" she shook her head " such manners , didnt even give his farewell " she smiled at lucien " i definatly approve of tristan, i have known him all my life"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:57 pm

Lilith frowned lightly with confusion, she looked to Tristan, "what just happened?"
Tristan shrugged, "I have no idea, but if I didn't know any better, I'd say he was jealous. But you guys hate each other."
Lilith bit her bottom lip lightly, she had always feared him, but she couldn't bring herself to ever admit she hated someone.

Blaneik tore through the yard as he headed into town and soon to the Gates of Gael. He dropped to his knees screaming in anguish. He had no idea why he was like this but his heart pounded like a thousand horses. His head so clouded his face so full of heat, tears began to pool down stinging his face like saltwater on a wound. He screamed as if he had lost something dear to him. But he had lost nothing. Maybe that was it, that he didn't possess it, how could he lose something he never had. That had to be it, ached for something he could never have and when it was proven that he could never have it, that was the greatest pain to ever endure. With that he crossed the borders, and before he could do anything he was tackled and a golden curly haired green eyed vicious beauty mauled his neck with her fangs drinking him down to the near point of death. He was now a sickly ashen pale and she smirked with malicious cruelty. She licked herself clean and composed herself and gave a shrill sharp whistle that summoned many men. She said, "Boys, take him down below." They agreed, but when she found that her secret hideway for killing vampires had the one that no longer occupied the great stone coffin she threw a tantrum.
"A dangerous vampire is afoot! We must find him and bring him back here!" She demanded.
"Yes Miss Stone." They said in a chanting unison.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:01 pm

Clara came down to lilith and Tristan " do we know why he got so upset?" she asked simply smiling down upon her daughter and Tristan
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:09 pm

"I don't know, Blaneik and I have been getting along pretty well for the past several hours I have no idea-,"
"ohhhh." Tristan said as realization hit him, "its just as I said then. He's jealous. I must've pissed him off when i kissed you, but must've been torn when you smiled afterwards. In his ow. strange way, he must have feelings for you." Tristan explained.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:13 pm

Clara tilted her head and waved lucien over " we must go get him and have him explain why he felt the need to put a fork in our table" she whispered and then to tristan " it may be true we shall talk to him "
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:27 pm

Lilith sat in a chair, "I didn'team to screw things up. I didn't want to upset him either."
Tristan nodded and massaged her shoulders and said,"none.of this is your fault none of us could have predicted his actions based on his emotions."
Lucian turned to the others, Let's group up and be on full alert, we do not want Vivian on our case as we search for Blaneik."
"Oh! One sec." Lilith exclaimed and retrieved the band Adriana had given her. "A witch by the name Adrianna said this was a gift you had given her 30 years ago." She said to Clara.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:30 pm

Clara nodded to Lucien " send out others i want you to stay home with us incase he returns" she then directed her attention to the bad " oh yes my dear girl, where is she? "
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:45 pm

Lucian nodded, and did so.
"Below the governors place." Lilith said.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:47 pm

Clara nodded " i shall go get my dear friend " she said and went to grab her jacket and hunting knife
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:01 pm

"I'll come and show you." She said.
"Me too." Tristan said.
"Oh no, you can stay here or find Blaneik. I don't want you getting in trouble or hurt." Lilith said.
Tristan nodded as Lilith left with Clara.
"Ouch, you're whipped." Lucian snickered.
Tristan turned to him with surprise.
Lucian shrugged kindly, "You've waited long enough, go for her.Lucian said giving him his wrist.
"You've been a wonderful father." He said then bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Worthy
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Shadowheart and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: