Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Blood Worthy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

Blood Worthy  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:26 pm

"Oh my, we must speak to father about this." Lucian said.
"No need, I heard it all. I knew before long my past would bite me in the rear." He strode over, and shook his head, "So Lilith is my niece, my first blood relation other than my brother. We need to fix this before its too late."
"Lilith..." Blaneiks cracked sorrowful voice said, his eyes unfocused as he awoke, still near death.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:30 pm

Clara looked over at Blaneik " dont you dare die i may not like you but you shant die here," she said simply and then to the other two " what do we do?" she wondered if lilith found the packets , she needed to hurry
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:42 pm

Blaneik gave a blood curdling chuckle, "Yes, milady." He breathed.
Lilith hurried in with Adrianna behind her, "Blaneik! Your awake, here, feed." She insisted. Blaneik took the packet weakly as she sat beside him as he fed. He looked to Lilith, and reached out his hand and laid it on hers, "I'm sorry for my actions. I will not repeat them."
"Why?" She asked.
He just shook his head lightly, "I must speak to your...parents about this, alone."
Lilith frowned but nodded. Tristan came in and smiled, "Lilith! Your back, come I want to show you something."
She nodded and left. Blaneik, watched them, pain evident in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:44 pm

"Adrianna will stay and listen as well" she turned to her " i told Lucian of our troubles" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:47 pm

"i only wish it to never reach Liliths ears." She said.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 9:16 pm

Clara nodded " if you wish it" she turned to Blaneik " what do you have to say to us?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:04 am

"I must leave, I cannot stay here any longer. I know I'm not wanted here, and...im not needed. I don't know why I reacted as such when I left. But I know t means that I do not belong here anymore."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:12 am

Clara shook her head " Blaneik just because i dont care much for you doesnt mean i hate you , you need to heal up , and get rest, and i need to know what injured you so i can protect my people" she said lightly she smiled softly at lucian " our people" she directed that to him personally " adrianna do you remember the room i gave you so long ago? its still there just as you left it , nothing has moved so if you would like please go be comfortable youve been locked up way to long"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:48 am

Adrianna nodded and left,.followed by Rasputin.
Blaneik sighed, "Milady, i...I'm in love with Lilith, and I have reason to believe she's my destined one. But she fears me, and cares for Tristan. It will only pain me more to see her unhappy. So that is why I can't remain here. I request at least a leave of abscence for two weeks."

Elsewhere, Tristan sat with Lilith on a bench admist the inside garden. "Lilith, do you know what a destined one is?"
Lilith shook her head.
"It is where a vampire finds another being, most commonly another vampire, but it can be different, and they are destined to be together. Like soul mates."
"Oh, that's wonderful." Lilith said.
Tristan grinned, "Im so proud of you, you are able to touch without flinching. You are beautiful beyond compare, and...youre compassionate. Lilith, I think you are my destined one."
Lilith gave him a blank stare, "What?"
Tristan faltered and said again, "My destined one. I'm in love with you."
"but Tristan, I'm sorry, but I'm not in love with you. Youre a wonderflul persson but I don't see you like that."
"wait then what about the kiss?"
"what about it."
"you smiled. I thought you liked me."
"i do like you, but that's not why I smiled. You gave me my first kiss, and it was a good one. But my smile was because I realized then that I was cured of my phobia of touching and of people."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:31 pm

Clara smiled lightly and kneeled to Blaneik's level " yet you do not know whom she care nor her feelings, i think it best you find out before you make rash decisions , i know what thats like "
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:13 pm

Blaneik looked at Clara, "I'll speak with her." He said.

Lilith got up, "I'm sorry Tristan."
"Wait! Lilith, at. least tell me this, is there someone else? Do you know who your destined one is?" Lilith gave him an uncertain expression, then a small smile grew. "I think so." She turned and headed off. Blaneik carefully stood, "Im going to go to my own quarters. By the way, the person who attacked me, it was Vivian Stone." He said and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:23 pm

Clara nodded "rest well , judt dont get to comfortable " she smiled and turned to lucian " shes back..."
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:33 pm

"Then we must prepare for a battle of a lifetime." Lucian said.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:48 pm

Clara sighed " yup... we must warn the village and get the men together " she walked out of the room , " well now lilith can have her room back" she laughed lightly
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 1:29 pm

Blaneik was not staying true to his word, he knew Lilith would not choose him. It had always been evident, she was scared of his touch. Shuddered at it even. As he left he came across a rather exilitarated Lilith.
"Oh! Blaneik, I-I've been looking for you."
"You have?"
"Yes, I assume you spoke to Mom about whatever it was that made you upset?"
Blaneik looked at her, she had become strong and confident than before, "Yes, I have."
"Good, look, I don't want you to be upset like that again. I nearly killed myself trying to find and bring you back."
"You won't need to again. I'm leaving."
"What? Why?"
He sighed and looked away, and then back to her, kneeling he looked her in the eyes, "Sometimes, there are words that are better left unsaid." With that he stood again and turned to leave.
"Wait!" He turned and she crash landed into him, kissing him with all her might, trying to persuade him in untold words why he couldn't leave. But after a long moment, she pulled away, and she froze, her blood freezing up and choked as blood came in short bursts from her mouth.

Adrianna returned to Clara, "Clara! I was wrong! Your siring her wasn't the completion of her becoming a vampire. Lilith's only true way of becoming a vampire was to be sired by a vampire AND kissing her destined one! We must find her before she finds herself her destined one!"
"It's too late for that!" Blaneik said coming in at that exact moment with Lilith's limp body cradled in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:37 pm

CLara saw lilith and closed her eyes " i am soo sorry Adrianna this is all my fault " she said softly and went down to her knees " is there any way to fix this?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 3:38 pm

Adrianna embraced her friend, "None that I know of. All we can so now is hope for the best."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 3:47 pm

Clara sighed and stood " they she must leave home and keep her under watch and protection, its the best we can do for now " blaneik your in charge of her, understand your responsibility here and keep her safe" she said " i cannot stand much longer to much has happened i need to rest " she looked at lucien and pulled him out the door and closed it and closed her eyes again " this keeps getting more difficult i wont know what to do anymore"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:21 pm

Lucian led her out of the room, "Don't worry my love, I'm sure everything will be fine."
Blaneik nodded and took her to his old abandoned home. The rickety house looked unsafe, but at the moment, it was the safest place she could be at right now. He helped her into his bad after he dusted it off a bit. He sat on a chair by her side watching her cold nearly lifeless body, as her eyes wandered aimlessly. Blood ctrickling down her snow white cheek. Her eyes bloodshot. Every once in a while she coughed up blood. He didn't know if she heard him, but he kept whispering apologies and little messages, "I love you Lilith."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:44 pm

Clara nodded " he will take good care of her, and keep her safe , i have an idea, i need Adrianna to be listening to it as well"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:51 pm

Lucian nodded and had Adrianna follow them as they went into a secluded room.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:56 pm

Clara looked at her friend " im surprised lilith didnt question why you looked so muchl ike her, i was thinking that since i am trusting Blaneik to protect her , you Adrianna should play as her while here to confuse the other elders " she sais softly " what do you say to this?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:19 pm

Adriana smiled, "I'm sure it will work. I'm only a half a head taller than her. But with a little magic..." SHe used her powers to make her shrink a little, change her voice and for her eyes to change into the emerald green. "I don't think she's really thought about it. After all she was told her mother died when she was young."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:28 pm

Clara looked to lucian " do you approve?" she asked him looking from him to her best friend
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:38 pm

He nodded, "Spitting image, of course being her birth mother helps."
Adrianna smiled taking Clara's hand, "Clara, I know she's allegedly your daughter now too, and would never want to take her a way from you. That's one of the reasons, well the only real reason I don't want her to know about me. Besides, I don't think she's ready. BUt when the time comes, everything will be explained to her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Worthy
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Shadowheart and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: