Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Blood Worthy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

Blood Worthy  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:07 pm

Clara stopped at the wall " no lilith i know where the governers office is, it may be dangerous, i have yet to teach you defence ... "she said softly " i adore that you want to help but what if vivian is there? i hardly remember her and how strong she is"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:15 pm

"But...Mama..." Lilith said softly. Finally she nodded and hugged her mom tightly.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:17 pm

CLara smiled " ill be fine , i promise, i am much stronger than when i was younger , and i have weapons hidden among that side of the wall" she said softly and kissed Liliths forehead " you beleive in me yes?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:27 pm

"I wouldn't doubt you even for a second." Lilith said.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:29 pm

Clara smiled " now go to Tristan have him teach you somethings , im sure he would be more than happy to , and tell lucien i love him" she said before scaling the wall with such speed
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:54 pm

Lilith wasn't about to play child. She had a family to protect, and a someone to find. She had upset Blaneik and she was going to see if there was anything she could do. She left the castle in search of Blaneik. She searched all around the city then went across to the other side and the first place she could think of was the mortuary. She went in and found that the altar was back where it had been. It took her a lot longer to get the altar off the hidden staircase, but eventually she did it. She went downstairs and gasped, there he was nearly to the point of death. She hurried to hom and pulled off the shackles and lugged his body put, and she concentrated hard and she began to hover, and though she was exerting herself, she began to fly, carrying him by the arm pits. An hour before sunrise she toppled near the manor with his almost lifeless body beside her. Her nose was bleedingand she was sure her arms were beginning to sport bruises.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:59 am

Clara moved quickly and silently to the governors building and found looked around the building for the secret door , when she found it she opened it silently and slipped inside before the sun hit the ground there once inside she whispered " are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:06 pm

Adrianna rushed to the small barred window, "Clara. I'm so happy to see you. It's been so long. That girl, from before... I need to speak with you about her."

After a few moments catching her breath, Lilith brought Blaneik in and took him to her room. It was a struggle, but she managed to get him on her bed.
"Blaneik." She whispered sadly with remorse.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:56 pm

Clara nodded " soon we must get you out first" she said softly grabbing the bars and pulling with all her strangth breaking the wall attacked to said bars " hurry , the sun has risen and i do not have what i need to stay safe"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:19 pm

"No need." Adrianna said stepping out, and as soon as she did her powers returned to her and her grey wild hair turned to a sleek back and her eyes turned bacl to their natural purple. She whispered a few words. Then looked at her friend, "We have only an hour before the spell wears off. We must be swift."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:21 pm

Clara smiled " welcome back to the world my dearest friend , climb aboard my back, like old times" she said
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:40 pm

Adrianna nodded, and did so. "She said that you sired her? Is this true?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:01 pm

Clara moved swiftly " indeed she is my daughter, you have missed much " she reached the wall and slipped over smiled lightly " i am wed as well "
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:04 pm

"Oh my dear Clara...I wish I wouldve been able to tell you sooner. A great prophecy was revealed to me whole my powers were stripped of me. One that would destroy all vampire kind. Once you sired Lilith, you marked the end of us. There is much you need to know of her."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:06 pm

Clara pulled her friend to a barn " please explain my friend what do you mean by this?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:02 pm

Adrianna sighed and eyed Clara carefull, "Lilith, is not-, Lilith is a very special child. When the world was young, there were two types of beings. Humans and Witches,and I use that in a very general term. Now, they lived in harmony for a long time until a young king angered a witch because he pursued her and she would have none of him. But as soon as he decided to move along because hecould never have her, he found a young woman.Jealous she called him a beast, and cursed him to never show his face in daylight again. That made him into a vampire. He was never a bad man, but though she was conceited, she did like him. So overcome with her grief she left home because of what she had done. The king one day visited his brother, the first human he had contact with since he had been made into a vampire. Once he saw his brofher, he went out of control and drank his brother's blood. This was the first sireing, and because he sired his own brother, it corrupted the brother and he turned evil. Hair as black as sin, and eyes as red as the blood of his future victims. He killed mercilessly, nd the king grieved for what he had done and tried to realease his little brother from the misery. But the kings little brother, though it seemed he was just a cold blooded killer, he was just sad and alone and only wanted to be human again. So he went to find the original witch and asked her to make him human. But she told him there was no such way. By this time, she had family, and had already had children of her own. But she promised to help him find a way to change him back. Ssoon thre centuries went, and each daughter could do nothing to help. But then one day a very clever daughter said that one day there will be a daughter by a certain name, and if he and her made love, they would have a chil, a child of hallf birth. This child would be the most powerful being in the world, only half vampire and half witch. But there was one problem about the bloodline of the original witch every ten years, she would go through a painful ordeal, a sickening disease, a curse cast upon their family, that would make them in their weakest state. If this child were to go through this as a full vampire she would die. You sired this same child, and her illness is due for another attack. Clara, Lilith is my daughter, born of Karkoroff Vantine Rasputin, Vladimir Drakkulan Rasputins little brother. If her blood is drank from him, her father, she will become the new first sired vampiresre and she will become corrupted and he will become human again. She is the daughter of my bloodline, the most powerful witch bloodline. She is Vladmir Drakkulan Rasputins niece. Vantine took her away from me and put her in a new home."

Last edited by Shadowheart on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:23 pm

Clara took in the news and sat down on the grass and leaned against the wall " you should have told me about having a daughter , i could have rescued her sooner from that bastard ... she was near death what else was i to do?" she said softly putting her face in her hands and shook her head after a few moments of silence she looked at her friend" what is the mans name who is a danger to her?" she asked " make haste and tell me "
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:36 pm

"There was little I could've done, o had no powers and this was while I was in prison. And as I said, thean she's in danger from is Rasputins little brother, he goes by Vantine.we have to find Rasputin and tell him."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:40 pm

" still my friend if i had known of her before that bastard did such awful things she wouldnt be in this position ... lets get to my home " she said standing
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:47 pm

"what bastard do you speak of?" Adrianna asked, "by the way, is it Lucian who now holds you with love?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:51 pm

" the man she was living with , she would have died if i didnt change her, and yes finally he and i are one" she smiled softly reaching the door and opening it " i have returned , where is Lilith?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:57 pm

"I don't know, let's check her room." Lucian said. The trio headed up and saw that Lilith saw them and stood, "Mama...I'm sorry, but I had to find him. Blaneik was nearly dead when I found him, and he will if he doesn't feed." She said with fear in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:00 pm

Clara nodded " go find him some packets i dont want him feeding of anyone alright " she looked to her friend " Adrianna go with her?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:04 pm

Adrianna nodded, "do not tell her about me." She whispred.
Lucian looked to Clara as the two left, "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:07 pm

Clara sighed " its to much for me t handle" she said softly and she then proceeded to tell lucian what her friend told her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Worthy
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Shadowheart and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: