Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Desire Beckons Disaster

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:31 pm

Fara looked up and her cheeks tinged "he went to go get some things...he is kinda staying the night" she laughed lightly " I mean not kinda but is " she started to get all flustered " oh soul ...what is wrong with me , guys stay the night here with out anything happening and me not feeling like a blob of goop..."
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 9:19 pm

Soul shrugged but smiled, "Maybe he's the one?"

Darke gathered his things, making sure he had all that he needed.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 9:27 pm

Fara's eyes widened " oh my darkness could he be? Ohhh i need to clean up and quick " she snapped her fingers and things in the apartment snapped into order " there"

Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 9:58 pm

Soul smiled adoringly, "You never know."

Darke knocked on the door, and Soul whispered, "Go get him girl."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:04 pm

Fara flushed and opened the door " hey welcome back come on in i haven't set up a space for you so just pick a spot and you can sleep there" she was red in the cheeks still
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:38 pm

He let the sleeping bag fall from his grasp and let it roll beside her, "Well, as fate would have it looks like I get to lay near you, unless you move away." Darke teased.

Soul watched them with a smile wondering if she'd be like that with someone someday.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:53 pm

A small squeak escaped Fara's lips " well i have a big bed so ..yeah" she looked at soul and wiggled in excitement her eyes lit up " the devils door just opened" she whispered softly returning her attention to Darke " ill show you to your sleeping arrangements" she thought for a moment 'by the flames ive had guys stay over before but this is much different'
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 11:08 pm

SOul smirked and made kissy faces behind his back at Fara pretending to be Fara and Darke making out teasingly.

"Oh? Am I more than just a guy then?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 11:14 pm

Fara looked at him " do you read minds or something" she shot a face at soul and flushed opening her bedroom door her room was painted in shades of red and orange ,greys and blacks with paintings and lights hanging on the walls , pointing her fingers at her candle chandelier she lit the candles " welcome to my bedroom "
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 11:20 pm

He shrugged, "Nah, but I have this feeling I'm not like most guys you know. After all, you did choose to hang out with me over a guy who seems to like you." Darke said pointing the fact out with a smile.
Soul giggled as she followed.
"Wow, this is deadly." He said in awe.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 11:28 pm

Fara shrugged " i took a side class of interior design a few years ago" she sais dismissing the comment about vlad she guided Darke over to the bed which was covered in a black mink like fur that was freakishly soft " touch the bed i dare you"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 2:21 pm

Darke raised a brow with a grin, "Is it going to reach out and bite me?" He asked as he reached out inches away.
"You're so mean Fara." SOul whispered snickering.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 2:56 pm

"mean? Me never ..it might bite if you don't touch it" she teased laughing lightly
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:54 pm

Darke stroked his hand across it, whistling in admiration, "This is deathly soft, you like soft things?" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:07 pm

faye nodded " soft texture is important to me... furs of sort and that new cloud fabric ugh so deadly .. i dont ever want to leave my bed " she floded her arms around her and closed her eyes rubbing her arms as she thought about it " mmmm soft" she hissed lightly
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:24 pm

"Well I'll keep that in mind. We should probably get to bed though, and don't worry, I'll keep anything living away from my girls." He winked.
Soul giggled, "That sounds delightful."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:35 pm

Faye nodded going to her closet and pulling her pajama shorts and sports bra out "Pajamas" she said then smiled "hope you don't mind me changing infant of you" she shrugged , being who she was she didn't. mind changing in front of guys
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:42 pm

He laughed blushing deeply, "I'll uh..." Darke just turned around, "Boy you're brave." He chuckled.

Soul left long enough to get into soft red fleecey pajamas.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:45 pm

She Laughed "nah, just very comfortable with myself not to worry about others seeing my ..."she paused grinning mischievously" bare Skin" she finished as she changed laughing softy
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:10 am

Soul padded into the room flopping on the bed and stretching, "Mmm I have a feeling I'm going to sleep like the dead tonight."

Darke then asked, "You almost done there Fara?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 5:41 pm

(which room?)

Fara jumed from where she was to the bed fly9ng through the air " yup" she laughed landing on the soft bed
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 8:24 pm

{Your bedroom}

Soul laughed kissing Fara's forehead.

Darke turned and he just shrugged out of his shirt revealing his chest, tossing his shirt into his bag of stuff, unrolling a sleeping bag, and tucking himself in.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 8:36 pm

(thought soul would have gone to her own room...lol)

Fara st up " theres plenty room to not need a sleeping bag" she commented as she poked soul's nise laughing softly with the hint
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 9:38 pm

{I'll add in that she tells them good night and goes to her room.}

Darke grinned and climbed out, "Alright, if you insist." He then flopped on the bed squirming between the girls.

"Well i just came in to say night. So night Fara. Night Darke." Soul waved and skipped out of the room to her own, leaving the two crushers in the dimly litted room with the quiet but romantic atmosphere.

Darke brushed aside Fara's hair and laid down hands resting under his head, letting his chest flex and his muscles ripple in toe curling way.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 9:42 pm

"night soul!" Fara called before relaxing when darke brushed her her hair away her ears gave a soft red glow "comfy?" she askedd softly gagazing at him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Desire Beckons Disaster
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Shadowheart and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: