Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Desire Beckons Disaster

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:56 pm

"Yeah, this winter actually." Soul nodded.
Darke handed Fara a napkin, "Just in case." He grinned.
"ALright, here you guys go." Luna said, delivering the meals, "Have fun." She said and left.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:14 pm

Fara's cheeks heated for a moment and smiled at the food " oh my dead that looks delicious!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:55 pm

Darke smirked in a good humoredly, and Soul ate her food heartily.
"Heh, you've got quite the apetite, don't you?"
Soul shrugged lightly, "I love food. Go ahaead and take a bit, it really is amazing. It's one of my favorite dishes here."
Darke nodded and took a bite, "Mmm, this is good! Thanks for the reccomendation. So where do you guys normally hangout?"
Soul blushed, "The graveyard."
"Nice, you must feel at home there."
"Actualy I do, my house is across the street from it. Fara and I hang out there all the time."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:10 pm

Fara nodded with a mouthfull of food and she swallowed it and smiled "its the ghoulist place to be " she smiled " even some of the prop's come out the the graves to hang around " she smiled " props means the popular , we tend to call the propular"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:27 pm

Soul nodded with a mischievious grin, "Proper and popular."
Darke snickered, "Heh, that's cool." He replied taking a sip of his bloody death.
"Oh hey, we should all catch that new movie of my Dad's Forever Undead."
"I'm for it." Darke nodded.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:38 pm

"im totally in!" Fara smiled and finished her meal and drink and scratched her head messing her hair up a bit and not really caring
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:09 pm

Soul made sure the bill was paid and she and the others headed out to the cinema, but they were interrupted when out of nowhere, a guy from there childhood appeared.
"Hey! Fara, Soul! What's up?" Vladmir or Vlad Blood called out with a kind smile catching up with them.
Soul smiled, "Hey Vlad."
Darke raised an eyebrow, "Who's this?"
Soul gave Fara a smirk, "He had a major crush on Fara growing up."
Vlad laughed kindly, "Hell, I still do."
"So whatcha been up to?" Soul asked.
Vlad grimaced, "Trying to hide from Mikayda, you remember Mikayda Phantom right?"
"HOw could we forget?" Soul groaned.
"Yeah, well Dad wants me to go out with her. But he has like no idea how much of a pain she is." Vlad said.
"I hear that." Soul agreed.
Vlad looked at Fara, "You're still gorgeous as usual."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:15 pm

Fara sighed " yeah i know i am vlad, thanks, if you want to hide from her then hide in the cinima inthe very back, okay" she said trying not to be mean to him "we are going to see the new one"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:33 pm

"Alright, have fun." He said lightly giving Fara one last quick glance before taking off.
Soul gave a sad sympathetic look to him, "That boy isn't going to stop liking you, you know that right?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:26 pm

Fara shook her head " we should go in before we miss the start, ready Darke?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:11 pm

"Yeah." He said and entered, paying for the tickets and the drinks and popcorn. "Ready girls?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:18 pm

Fara wiggled in excitement " yep, i was eavesdropping on a prop and heard that this is one of mr. Grims best so far, what about you soul?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:23 pm

"I don't know, but I never judge until after I see it, so far my favorite movie is the tragic love story: The Beauty of Death." Soul giggled, as they headed into the seating area.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:49 pm

Fara grabbed some pupcorn and a drink from the free area " love this cinima the do free pupcorn and drinks" she smiled " oh yeah that was a good one" she said with a bit of pupcorn already in her mouth " the end was sooo sad!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:04 pm

"I know, when the love interest of my father's died, and he shed a tear, that broke my heart in such a wonderful way." Soul nodded. The movie began and they watched in silence, whispering silly comments to each other every now and again.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:10 pm

Fara watched and flinched at the main battle scene between the human and grim and at the end she clapped lightly
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:25 pm

Soul had watched the battle scene with eager anticipation, on the edge of her seat, and laughed at the end. Admiring the great ending. They all left the room and SOul, who was walking backwards talking endlessly about the new movie, backened into somoene., falling forward but caught by the arms by the person behind her.
"Oh thank you so-, oh. it's you." Soul said with a disappointed scowl.
The man chuckled, "Heh, heh, hey babe."
"Leave me alone Carrow." Huffed Soul.
"What not going to introduce me to your new friend? Hey Fara." Carrow grinned.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:29 pm

Fara rolled her eyes " your question will go unanswered today im not feeling like being nice okay?" she smiled and pulled Soul and Darke away " Bye Carrow!" she said in a singsong little way teasing him , she knew he liked soul and enjoyed that little fact
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:47 pm

Carrow laughed, "Yeah okay, later Fara, see ya SOul. And you, new kid. Watch yourself around my girls." He smirked, "I've known them longer than you."
Darke smirked at the girls and whispered, "Wanna piss him off?" BUt without an answer, he threw his arms around the girls necks in a pimp like fashion.
Carrow huffed and shoved his hands in his pockets and walked off. Darke laughed, "Did you see his face."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:55 pm

Fara laughed lightly and reached to Darkes ear " he really likes soul so if you really wanna make him mad well do something cute" she laughed lightly and smiled at soul , she promised not to tell soul about his likeing her and it was good blackmail stuff
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:00 pm

Darke snickered lightly and whispered, "We'll get him next time, I've got something planned."
"What are you guys talking about?" Soul asked.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:08 pm

Fara smiled at her friend " making carrow get mad , and watching his face turn red " she smiled and looked at her watch " oh my gosh is that the time!! my poor little skelly , she must be starving!!" she looked at Darke and explained "skelly is my undead cat," she looked at soul , "your staying at my place tonight right?? oh Darke where are you living?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:21 pm

"Yeah." Soul said.
"At 789 Rigor Mortis Avenue, at the Pushin' Up Daisies apartments." Darke answered.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:24 pm

Fara raised a slender eyebrow " you hear that, same complex as me , what building? im in building D top floor number 13 " she said with a grin
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:27 pm

"D 6." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Desire Beckons Disaster
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Shadowheart and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: