Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Desire Beckons Disaster

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:15 pm

"Sounds cool." Darke said with a grin.
"Oh! I love Harry Potter! That one has to be one of my faves of her collection." Soul said with a bright smile as she plopped herself on the couch. Darke did the dame, "You comin?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:39 pm

Fara smiled " you guys sittin on the couch instead of in the bean bags?" she laugh putting the first movie in and plopping into a bean bag chair skelly jumped into her lap and started to purr " oh if you want to snack theres a cupboard marked movie night and its stocked so help yourself " she said to Darke knowing Soul already knew this
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:57 pm

Soul hopped up and ran to the cupboard grabbing a Bones and Blood pint of ice cream and a can of Witch's Brew. "Okay, now I'm ready." Soul said.

[ben and jerry's peppermint icecream and green slimy carbonated soda.]
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:01 pm

Fara laughed and pressed play on the movie and told the lights to dim down a bit and relaxed stroking skellys back
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:27 pm

Soul watched the movie flinching and oohing and ahhing at the right moments. When the movie was over she stretched, "I don't know what it is about Draco Malfoy, but I've always liked him. I mean I love Ron and his twin older brothers and Neville, but Draco is definitely my favorite."
"I don't know, i kinda like that Snape guy, he's pretty cool. And Hagrid, he's beast."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:32 pm

Fara smiled " i like dumbledore " she yawned and looked at skelly who was asleep on her lap and she smiled at her as she purred
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:42 pm

"I don't know about you guys, but i'm exhauseted. I'm heading to bed." She said and headed to the spare room she usually slept at. Soul had gotten to the point where she spent most of her time here. She didn't see her Dad a lot because of his jobs, either reaping souls or being a hotshot actor. Soul crawled under the covers and texted her dad.
Soul: Daddy?
Death: Hey baby, what's up?
Soul: Hey! I was just wondering how you were doing.
Death: Good, you?
Soul: At Fara's apartment.
Death: SHould've guessed. HOw aobut we get together and spend some quality time together.
Soul: I'd love that Dad, but it's okay. I love you.
Deaht: Same here baby, hey got to go. We're on the last two acts of the movie.
Soul: Right, should've known. Bye.
Death: Sweetie wait.
But she didn't answer. She tossed her phone at the wall, but it's indestructable so it didn't break. She turned in her bed and went to sleep hot tears itching her eyes.

Darke smiled as he went to the bean bag next to Fara and stretched out on it, "So...whatddup?" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:06 pm

"night soul, sweet dreams" data called after her and smiled at darke"ph you know reaping and stuff " she laughed quetly
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:58 pm

"This is a nice place you got here, you pay for it by youdself?" Drake questioned.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:37 pm

Fara nodded " yeah after i got a promoted from my first fire work i got a better pay, im one of the few succesful demons from school , bec=sides my best friend in there" she laughed and squished further into her beanbag chair
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:13 pm

"Nice, can't wait to start my own work at the Zombie Recruitment Force tomorrow. I practically had the job a week before I graduated from the college." Drake said, "So she stays with you a lot?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:17 pm

"yeah, we are practically sisters , we've inseparable for ages now " she said as skelly jumped from her lap to Darke's and meowed at him loudly " looks like youve made a friend, she wants to be petted " Fara laughed quietly
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:31 pm

Drake chuckled and petted Skelly. He glanced at Tara and smiled. There was a silence, awkward, yet comfortable. It was almost as if time itself was adjusting around them. "Well, I should be heading to my apartment, he said carefully moving Smelly off his lap. He walked towards the door, waiting for Fara to follow.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:34 pm

Fara pushed out of her seat and stretched " so soon? its not even witching hour" she laughed
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:48 pm

He smiled darkly, but with warm softness, "Well I don't have to go if you don't want me to. But I wouldn't wish to impose."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:01 pm

Faras cheeks tinted softly " well its up to you , i dont mind " she said biting her lip softly " im sure soul wouldnt mind it either , i can lock skelly in with her and whatever" she started rambling a bit
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:15 pm

Darke chuckled, "Now why would you do that unless your jealous and think I like skelly more than you." He grinned teasingly, and tucked back a lock of Fara's fiery red hair, and let his hand occupy his pocket with a friendly shrug unable to explain his action.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:19 pm

Fara laughed lightly " skelly is quite loveable , and an attention hog " she smiled her cheeks still tinted
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:51 am

He smiled, "I will only stay if you ask. I don't want you to think I'm getting the wrong idea or anything...Do you realize how cute you are when you blush?" Drake laughed nervously, "Sorry, think I've said too much. I'm probably a little punchy from lack of sleep. Please don't listen to me, I don't want to embarrass myself further."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:30 am

Her cheeks flared brighter and a bit of heat radiated from her and she started to stutter " w..well I don't mind " she looked away a bit not used to this kind of attention
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:24 pm

"Well then I can run over to my apartment and grab my sleeping bag." He laughed at the light joke.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:17 pm

Fara laughed lightly and smiled returning to her smoothness " door is unlocked for when you return" she grinned " take your time or don't i dont mind"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:47 pm

Darke nodded with a quizzical smile, "Kay, see you in a minute." He said and left, heading down to his apartment. Once he entered the room he leaned against the door with a dreamy smile, "Wow, what a babe, and she wants me over. I think life here is gonna be hella awesome!" He said with a fist pump then proceeded to his room to grab his sleeping bag.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:49 pm

Fara let out a breath and moved to one of her bean bag chairs and flopped down " i wonder if soul is awake" she said softly " i wonder what she would think about this...what am i doing?? he is soo cool" she sighed tossing her head back and laying there like that for afew moments
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:14 pm

Soul came out of the bedroom her eyes were clearing up from the redness as she got a glass of water, "Where's Darke?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desire Beckons Disaster   Desire Beckons Disaster - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Desire Beckons Disaster
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Shadowheart and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: