Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Maiden Neko

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Maiden Neko Empty
PostSubject: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:38 pm

An all boys school but they recently decided to let girls in, but the only girls who applied, are a minority (infedelic) group, Nekos. Two neko girls join, but because they are not only girls but minority girls, they must pay tuition that's higher than the norm that others pay. So they get a job under a human teen who owns a cafe shop and he's a rich popular kid and he gives them a job. So there's a snobby rich cool guy, a charming gentleman neko and a perv neko guy who both serve as waiters as well at Club Mocha. In a world where Neko boys are only allowed in the school of Lakeman high because they do all the cleanup duties, two Neko girls who have to pay an extreme amount of money to pay for thier tuition, will they be able to do it?

Name: Twila Shadow
Age: 15 (first year at Lakeman High -former all boy's school)
Hair: Silver (fur: dark grey black tips.)
Eyes: Gold
Bio: One of the two first girls to be accepted into Lakeman high, (only because they had to have at least two girls and they were the only ones who registered) but because of the fact they are the minority group, and girls. they are are made to pay a higher tution, and if they can't pay it before the end of the three days, which is when school begins, they won't get to attend. Twila Shadow a very protective and loyal girl to her best friend, with a fiery personality she will do her hardest to stay at the school she worked so hard to get into. But she definitely lives up to her name, her past is hidden in a shadowy world. The only one who knows her past is her best friend. But can the pains of the past be healed by a male?

Name: Daniel 'Danny' Maxwell
Hair: Ash blonde
Eyes: Spring green (light green)
Bio: Daniel's father is currently unknown to the main characters, and is a junior at Lakeman. He's arrogant and aloof, and constantly teasing the girls (when they join his work) he can be a little cold hearted, but deep down he does of a good heart. He's a bit of an obnoxious tease and is really hot, but he doesn't flirt with girls, instead he is genuinely cold too any girl. Reasons are unknown. Not much else is known about him at present time.

Name: Mitzi Blackway
Hair: Charcoal black (fur: jet black)
Eyes: Gold
Bio: Mitzi is pervish and tough at times, and a bit of a punk, but he's generally very fun though troublesome and when it gets down to it, he's kind though awkward at comforting people. His background his so far unknown.

Name: Wesley Butler
Hair: brown (dark brown fur)
Eyes: Green
Bio: The one who runs it all. Wesley serves as Danny's butler and sees Daniel not just as a master, but as a friend and brother. No one as of yet knows the connection they have of thier history. He's gentlemanly in all aspects of the word. He would never raise his voice to neither man nor woman, or his fist for that matter. He is very charming and calming and generous to his friends and is very protective and loyal to Danny.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Maiden Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:44 pm

Twila stood with her best friend in front of the gates of the school, "Ready Gwenyth? We're going to walk past these gates and check out the place and then get our schedules for the rest of the year. Things are finally starting to look up for us,the minority group that is. And the best part is, they're going to have to accept us since they need girls. I can't believe this, I can't wait to show those humans that we can be more than just servants. That we are smart enough to do anything we want if we put our minds to it."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

Maiden Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:03 pm

Name : Gwenyth Carmichael
Age: 16 [same year in school as twila , just her birthdate makes things difficult]
hair :ginger [fur: reddish brown ]
eyes : green
Bio: Gwenyth , or gwen was friends with Twila for most of her life, she met her at the age of 8 after a horrible thing happened to her, the trauma caused her to go mute, she does speak but not very often , and the only person she really speaks to is twila , because of the trust Gwen went with Twila everywhere, inseperable ment to be sisters people would say , it has gotten to the point where Gwen can make few gestures and Twila would understand her , more of her history will be brought out as the story goes on

Gwen smiled at her friend and nodded giving a thumbs up and pulling her bag back onto her shoulder with a face that said lets get this done and learn stuff , the reason she said nothing was because she was somewhat mute , at least thats what doctors and adults deemed her as , but only twila knew of her secret voice, where when they hung out in a place by themselves Gwen would try to sing , she was a good singer and twila had once told her to try for choir, but that was a difficult task seeing as she was deemed mute

Maiden Neko Gwenyt10

Last edited by terisa on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Maiden Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:41 am

Twila smiled and took Gwen's hand and they walked inside the gates. The boys all around stopped and stared as the orientation commenced. There were few Neko boys and one approached, "Helllllooooo chicklets," A black furred and grey haired neko boy with golden eyes said, "I'm Mitzi Blackway, and I'll be showing you savory ladies around the school."
"Stop right there servant." A voice said.
Mitzi's face turned sngry and his fur bristled, "Yes Mr. Lakeman?"
"I do believe those are the servant girls my father said to direct to the staff council room. You will have them brought there, do we have an undertanding servant?"
Mitzi was on the verge of showing his feline fangs, but was able to restrain them, "Yes Mr. Lakeman."
When the platinum haired blued snob left, Mitzi calmed down, "Don't worry about Mr. Jerkface, it's not just you two, he hates all Neko-like beings. Come on, I'll take you to Mr. Lakeman...Just be respectful and polite no matter what he says, or he'll be all up in your case, trust me on this one. Twila n odded and Mitzi led them along to the staff council board room. Mitzi entered with the girls, Mitzi bowed his head lightly, "Mr. Lakeman, these are the girls you sent for."
"Right, you are dismissed Mr. Blackwell."
Mitzi nodded and left, leaving the girls by themselves with the founder and principal of Lakeman High School and the staff council.
"Miss Shadow and Miss Carmichael welcome. I suppse you have with you the one hundred dollar tuition fee for each of you?"
"One hundred dollars!?"
A small cold twisted smile took to the man's lips.
The shock had made the words errupt from Twila's mouth, "But sit, the tuition fee is only supposed to be twenty-five dollars."
"Oh, I do apologize dear, did you not read this?" He said handing Twila a paper, "You can have it if you wish, free of charge." He said with a cold cackling sneer.
Twila's face enflamed as she scanned the page, and read aloud to herself, "Tuition for boys and girls alike is twenty-five dollars per month. In the case of any Neko-like being, they must pay the entrance tuition fee of one hundred dollars for entrance and only afterward twenty-five dollars per month...But Mr. Lakeman, this is absurd and wrong! Even if we are theminority, we should only have to pay twice the original entrance and tuition fee of twenty-five, not four times!" Twila exclaimed, her fiery spirit raging inside of her.
"I'm sorrym have I upset you?" He sneered, "If you can't pay the entrance and tuition fee, you can't enter. Now go scounge up the one hundred and twnty-five dollars for each of you, or don't return at all."
"I will report you to the State Education Wellfare, they said you had to have at least two females at your school. And we're the only females who came to register! You have to let us in!"
"Your friend doesn't seem to have a problem with it." The man sneered.
"She's a mute! Don't talk about her like that!" Twila snarled, on the verge of losing her self-control.
"Hmm, what a pity." He said with mock sympathy, "Anyways you will do no such thing. I have contacts in the S.E.W. and if they have a problem with what I'm doing, they can't do nothing more than slap my wrist and be paid hush money. So you see little dove, you are helpless and weak. You cannot scare me into letting you stay. In any case you two aren't just any ordinary girls, you're infidel females."
The staff exchanged glances at his remark, "Therefore things change. You have three days to get the money. If you can't come up with the money, you can say goodbye to Lakeman High. Oh...and do keep in mind, as society is very cruel about your kind, note that I have been veru lenient on you dear." He said with a cruel small smile.
Twila grimaced and held Gwen's hand tightly, knowing he was true in the case that his was the only school who had decided to relent, and let girls or Neko girls in. Even if it was the worst case scenario for female infidels, "We will return Mr. Lakeman, and we will have the money. I swear my life on it."
"All nine of them?" He laughed as the two girls left the room.
Mitzi shifted off the wall to see the silent Gwen and the tight intense flaring knot of raging energy in the form of Twila, "I'll show you around the place, and then I'll take you somewhere, I think I have all the answers to your problems chickies." He said with a wink, "So...whatever happened to being respectful and polite?" He teased.
"Mr. Lakeman is an impossible and unfair man, I couldn't restrain myself." Twila grumbled.
Mitzi nodded, "I know right? Isn't he the best?" He mocked, rolling his eyes and chuckled.
Twila breathed and looked at Gwen and smiled softly in reassurance and then back at Mitzi, "Thank you Mitzi, that's very kind of you to do this for us."
"Hey cats of a um...bell must ring together right?" He joked making Twila roll her eyes.
Mitzi took them around and when they had seen all they had needed to, luckily without running into Mr. Jerkface aka Mr. Lakeman's son, whose name is Victor; he led them to an empty classroom that was occupied by what looked like another snobby rich boy who sat backwards in his chair drinking tea from very fine china, and talking to a brown hair and furred Neko man.
"You're back early Mitzi, thought you'd still be harrassing people with your stupid jopke."
Mitzi laughed, "I would be, but I ran into these sexy chicklets."
"Oh no, what have you done to them?" The blonde said non challantly, while eyeing the girls carefully.
"Me? Hahaha, you're a riot Danny! No, I didn't do anything. But they do need a job." Mitzi said with a playful grin.
The blonde turned grim, "Let me guess, Mr. Lakeman decided to go back on his word, retype the paper and waited for the girls too arrive, as we all knew they would come from the ONLY Neko-like being approved junior high, and jack up the prices without anyone knowing?"
"Damn, if I didn't know any better I'd have said you had a hand in this. So how did you know?"
"One, it's common sense for someone of my status to do something like that. I know I would, if I thought I could get extra money out of the deal by squeezing it out of a couple of kids of a race that I didn't like."
"You really weird me out when you get all logical and shit like that." Mitzi said shaking his head.
"Well Mitzi what are you going to do for me if I do you this favor and give these girls a job?"
Mitzi grumbled, "What do you want?"
"You know what I want, you've been denying me that joy for a few months now."
"No...no, please Danny, you wouldn't."
"Wouldn't I?" Danny said raising his eyebrow.
"I hate you." Mitzi growled.
"I know." Danny said with a crooked smirk.
"Whatever did you agree to do for Master Maxwell?" Wesley asked incredulously.
Mitzi scowled with blushing cheeks, "You'll find out tomorrow."
Wesley chuckled, "Hmm, this will be amusing."
"Oh you have no idea." Daniel smirked. He stood, brushing his ash blonde hair back, his seafoam green eyes glistening with cool promise, "I'm Daniel Maxwell, you can call me Daniel, or Mr. Maxwell. You'll come to work for me at Club Mocha. I'm the owner of the quaint little cafe and you girls will be working for me for the next year. You cannot quit your job before then. Do you girls have a place of your own?"
"No Mr. Maxwell, we're kind of between homes at the present moment. We had hoped to find a place to stay at later."
"So you were playing on a whim?" Daniel said cooly, with a patronizing smirk.
Twila's jaw locked, "Let's go with that, yes."
"Good then you'll be staying in the rooms above the cafe. It's like a little suite up there. Where are you keeping your belongings?"
Twila turned beat red from shame, "We're kinda carrying everything we own in our backpacks."
For a flicker of a moment Daniel's smirk faltered into a sad small frown and then quickly to a thin line of indifference, "Oh...well isn't that pathetic? Oh well, not much I can do about that."
"Well actually you could add them onto your services Danny." Mitzi said.
Wesley froze and looked at Daniel. Daniel shook his head sharply, "I already have you two, besides I don't hire girls as my servants."
"Yeah, why is that?" Mitzi said.
Daniel glared at him, "That's not up for discussion Mr. Blackwell."
"Okay, okay man, jeez don't blow your top."
"Anyways," Twila interuppted, "We accept your offer, we'll take the job. But let me introduce us, I'm Twila Shadow and this is my childhood friend Gwenyth Carmichael, but she goes by Gwen."
"Oh good, now that you can't back out, I might want to mention it's a maid and butler cafe." Daniel said with a light twisted smile.
"WHAT!? Why didn't you tell us that a minute ago?!"
Daniel shrugged, "Didn't think it mattered too much. You need a job, and I needed a couple more hands at the cafe. Besides having two girls will up the presentation of girls. Wesley, come on, we don't need to be here anymore. Let's go show the girls to the cafe, come on Mitzi, you too."
The five of them went to the quaint and cute little cafe, "It's gorgeous!" Twila gasped.
"I know it is, I designed it moron. Anyways I'll dock your pay if you break anything or if you're late. Got it?"
Twila's clenched fists twitched, "Yeah, I hear yah."
"Good." Daniel turned to Gwen, "You agree to these terms?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Maiden Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:41 pm

Gwen though through what had just happened, seemed rather fast she looked to Twila licked her lips lightly and then back at the boys , she pushed her hair back made it look as if she was going speak and then just nodded her head with a smile on her face , being a naturally bubbly person now a days she took the time being so called mute to make people think she was messing with them
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Maiden Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:47 pm

"Great. Mitzi, take them up to thier rooms. And while they unpack, you had better fix them something to eatl Wesley and I are going home for the night. We start work tomorrow, and for CLub MOcha's sake, don't harrass them too much." Daniel said as he and Wesley left.
Mitzi shook his head amused and lead the girls up to a spare bedroom, "You two can have this room. It's a decent size and well um...make yourseleves at home girls. I'll call you when dinner's ready." He said and left, closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Maiden Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:51 pm

Gwen looked about the room and sat on the bed opening her mouth and breathing a sigh " that principle needs to hear a few choice words" she said quietly looking at the floor kicking off her shoes and putting her bag on the bed beside her before laying down and sighing , it was the most noise she had made all day

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Maiden Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:26 pm

Twila smirked, "Yeah, no kidding. You know I bet you could really kick him off his high horse if you said told him off." Twila dressed into her red fleece pajamas, and laid beside Gwen, "Gwenie, sing to me please." She said cuddling up to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Maiden Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:34 pm

Gwen smiled at her " i bet his face would go like this " and made a funny expression to mock the principle " what song?" she asked softly " i dont want a long one, because of the guy down the hall, mitzi" she said watching the ceiling
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Maiden Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:29 pm

Twila giggled and then whispered, "Sing me my favorite lullaby, hush little baby." Twila wrapped her arms around Gwen and laid her head on her friend's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Maiden Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:34 pm

Gwen looked at her " seriously? alright fine , but lets hope that mitzi fellow doesnt hear " she laughed lightly and began to sing

[seriously think he should walk past and hear the singing ]]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Maiden Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:47 pm

Twila blushed, "You know it's my favorite."

Mitzi finished making supper and instead of calling for them he decided to come up and scare them, but he stopped, when he heard Gwen's magnificent voice and he felt guilty already. 'You ought to be ashamed of yourself, trying to scare a purity such as hers...Wait! That's not Twila's voice!' He burst into the room, "You can sing and speak!?" Instantly he regretted his words and intrusion.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Maiden Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:08 pm

Gwen went silent and had a face of anger and threw her pillow at him unable to speak again she started to grab her bag to throw at him for the intrusion her face was that of embarrassment and anger her cheeks red as she stood she began to speak " tell anyone of this and i swear your tail will be chopped up and fed to a dog" she said , only twila knew she had thoughts like this , it was a usual thing for her to think such mean and not nice things when she was upset
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Maiden Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:32 pm

Mitzi paled at first then blushed dreamily, "Has anyone told you how sexy you look when you're pissed off? Do you want to punish me Gwenyth baby? I'll do whatever you wish if I'm the only person you ever talk to like that." He said with a flirtatious wink, "Oh and by the way, dinner's ready. Maybe I can be honored enough to feed you." Mitzi finished, picking up the pillow.

"You are such a creep." Twila said dumbfounded, unable to believe she thought he was a kind person.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Maiden Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:36 pm

Gwen glared and threw the heavy backpack at him and walked over to him " utter a single word of this and youll wish you where never born , got it" she whispered and looked over to Twila " come on lets go eat " she smiled at ehr friend before looking back at mitzi and pushed him aside with such force that it knocked him over " why dont you just put my stuff away idiot" she growled
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Maiden Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:45 pm

Mitzi giggled in a giddy school boy way, "Yes mistress," He said and put away all her things after he got up, and then followed them to go eat as well. Twila couldn't stop laughing, "Wow Gwen, you really told him off. Then again, I don't think it does much as he's becoming smitten with this side of you. Your," Twila coughed in an uncomfortable giggling way, "demanding side."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Maiden Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:48 pm

Gwen smiled at Twila " could be useful " she grinned a mischeivous grin and looked back at mitzi who had returned and glared at him before taking her food and sitting down at the table looking to twila and grinning at her with a now cheesy grin that meant some trouble
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Maiden Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:51 pm

Twila did her best to keep from smiling as Mitzi and the others ate.
"So Gwen, Twila, I'm sure you both will look absolutely adorable and sexy in maid uniforms." He said wiggling his eyebrows as he stared at Gwen. "The colors are white purple and black. I'm sure purple is going to make you look seeeeexxxxy." Mitzi licked his lips dreamily, "To think that little maid outfit fitting snugly against your body in such a fit form, and tightly squeezing that firm round rump of yours." He chuckled almost drooling.
"You're such a perv." Twila rolled her eyes.
"Didn't you guess that before?" He laughed, "And don't worry my little shortcake, your words are only mine and Twila's to hear. I wouldn't dream of letting you speak to anyother guy like that period, pumpkin."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Maiden Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:00 am

Gwen looked at mitzi " dont get on my bad side and shut up, if i can stay quiet for long periods of time so can you" she said as ehr final words on this and finished eating motioning to Twila that she was heading back to the room and getting up to leave " im done talking for the night" tonight was the most she had ever spoken to another person beside twila , it was odd and she was getting tired , because of not using her voice she had other attributes that helped her instead
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Maiden Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:06 am

Twila nodded and finished her meal, "Night Mitzi....see you in the morning I guess." She went upstairs with Gwen and closed the door and locked and turned and smiled mischiveiously to Gwen, "That was the longest time you EVER talked to someone aside from me Gwenie. Do you know what I think that means?"
Mitzi sighed as he washed the dishes, that marvelous woman was the first girl who EVEr talked to him like that, and he found it strangely enticing.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Maiden Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:12 am

Gwen looked at her " what?" she said changing into her pajama's a silk nightgown that went to her thighs , it was rather becoming on her especially since she was already fully developed in the chest region

[the chest thing is for mitzi lol]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Maiden Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:40 pm

"It means that despite your show of detest or what might be considered as much, that you kinda like him." Twila snickered. Mitzi came up the stairs and opened the door and saw Gwen in her nightie, "NIght chicklets, and that nightgown looks very...mmm well, it doesn't quite let the mind imagine, but it sure is hella sexy. I'm across the hall if you chickies need someone to soothe your nightmares." He said with a smitten wink and left.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Maiden Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:46 pm

Gwen shook her head " i think he is a ..." she finished her sentence when mitzi came into the room " ignorant bastard, and a perrvert " she said and glared at him moving over and pushing him out and closing the door on him and putting a chair infront of the door so it couldnt be opened from the outside " im tired, lets sleep kay" she whispered and lay in her bed
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

Maiden Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:46 pm

Mitzi snickered, brushing himself off, and headed to bed, thinking thoughts that no honest woman would dare to want to intrude on. Twila crawled under the thick covers, "Sure, sleep, sounds great." Then in a quieter voice as she turned off her lamp, she said, "Sleep well love Lover girl."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Maiden Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:52 pm

Gwen looked at her friend "i have ears you know" she said before falling asleep , in the morning she woke first and found a robe wrapped it around herself and went to explore a bit inside
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maiden Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko Empty

Back to top Go down

Maiden Neko
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Shadowheart and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: