Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Maiden Neko

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

Maiden Neko - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:02 pm

Wesley blushed, "OH no, no, not me. BUt...you could say that I do love him as a friend, and perhaps as a little brother." He said as he kneaded dough. "Of course, what matter of a secret?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:12 pm

Gwen put the tray in the oven " about my voice... what happened long ago made me afraid to talk to anyone, that's why im considered mute, just recently i got guts, i think its Mitzi's fault really , ive always had a voice, im just to afraid to talk, and since i got sick i havent been afraid" she said softly " you cannot tell Daniel... i will box your ears" she said after a while
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:15 pm

"I wouldn't tell a soul." Wesley promised.
Daniel was coating the dough with caramel glaze and then saw Twila being teased by some boys. Daniel scowled, he couldn't legally do anything about remarks being made. BUt when she was passing by them again, one of them stuck out his leg. She carried a glass pitcher with her on a tray. He knew what would take place and he dropped the treat he was making, it crashing and breaking on the floor as he vaulted out the bar window and caught her around the middle before she fell.
The boys looked horrified as Mitzi took Twila into his arms in protection as Daniel loomed over the three boys, "You will leave CLub Mocha now, and never return. You are banned on account of assault of one of my employees."
The three boys scrambled out quicker than you can say "Flash."
He turned to Twila, "Are you alright?"
"Y-Yes Master."
"Good, look where you're going next time."
Twila's face scowled and she was about to say some foul words but he walked into the kitchens before any words were said.

Last edited by Shadowheart on Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:20 pm

Gwen smiled " thanks " the oven beeped and she pulled out the treats and put in another batch and decorated the first set " they smell good" she heard the comotion out in the shop and watched Daniel come back into the kitchen " are you alright?" she asked lightly
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:24 pm

Daniel shook with anger, his head downcast, he turned his head lightly to where Wesley and Gwen were, only a fragment of his eye could be seen. He turned away but not before a tear could be seen trailing swiftly down his face, "You're in charge Wes." He said in a dark tearful rasping sound as he took off upstairs.
"OH damn." Wesley mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:26 pm

Gwen looked at him and then gasped "this has something to do with Twila and whatever happened before to the girl... ill make a deal with you Wesley , ill tell you my story if you tell me his , after work"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:31 pm

Wesley nodded, "You've got a deal."

Twila and Mitzi finished up their shift and they walked into the kitchen, "Hey guys, Twila and I are going out for dinner, my treat. Wanna come?"
Wesley waved the offer off, "Gwen and I already made plans."
"Alright then, suit yourself." Mitzi said.
"Later Gwen, have a nice date with Wesley." Twila teased.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:38 pm

Gwen stuck her tongue out " you too , you two" she sniggered at her funny words and pulled the apron off and stretched " that was fun, now for our deal, you first"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:06 pm

Wesley took a seat at the kitchen table, "Where do I start...well, I guess it's safe to start with his mother. His mother and father found me when I was only a kitten, on their doorstep and they raised me for four years before their own son was born. There were a lot of fights and his mother left, when he was three. leaving a very devastated husband and a mother deprived son. We never saw her again. For seven years Daniel was antisocial. He absolutely refused to speak, much like you experienced. When he was ten he found the Neko girl, Winter a white furred and green eyed beauty. Someone I too, was incredibly fond of. I did love her. She was with us for four years, but she had always been sick with an incurable illness and died of it. This was all a year ago of course, but she was the only female he had ever cared about. He was very protective of his sister. That's how he saw her. He loved her as much as you and Twila care about each other, if not more so. She loved mocha coffee and that's why he named this place after her favorite coffee. He's actually quite cold hearted to most girls because of how much he hates his mom for leaving. He's never had a girlfriend, but that's because he chooses not too. There are tons of girls who would love to be with him. But not a single one has caught his eye...well until now that is. I think he sees something in Twila that reminds him of Winter. Winter always did have a knack for arguing with him. And he would bicker with her, in a friendly way of course...but I think there's something more going on than is letting on."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:20 pm

Gwen nodded " ah i see" she said " alright my turn , when i was very young my father and mother and i where in our home, it was nice home too, but the human folk in our town didnt like us and they did terrible things, one day a man broke in to our house,mother told me to go hide and stay quiet , i did through a slit in my hiding place i saw the man do terrible things and them ......." she paused looked dow " he killed them .... both of them and was looking for me ... the place i had hidden had a way to get out of the house so i got out an ran, found Twila and saw from her home smoke rising from where my home was...every hting i owned everything i loved taken from me from that day on i didnt speak to anyone i didnt know , not adults no one except twila, that was so long ago, TWila is my only family but now i guess i have you guys here...." she said softly " its hard to remember the past, fully of terror and pain.... i used to have nightmares, i dont anymore i guess i moved on and stopped blaming myself " she shrugged " but thats my story like i promised "
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:41 pm

Wesley nodded and patted her hand, "You most certainly do have a family here. BUt rest assured, Daniel will not let harm come to you or Twila, you can be sure of that. So what's Twila's story?"

"You've been a little on edge Twila, you still shocked from earlier?" Mitzi asked, as he took her through a back alley.
"Yeah just a bit...So how did you get to be Daniel's servant?"
"Oh...it's....nothing special." Mitzi said lightly.
"You can talk to me Mitz." Twila said.
Mitzi shrugged, "You know Mr. Jerkface, Axel Lakeman and his father?"
"Yeah?"
"Well I was in there service, most my life. Up until three years ago." He then stopped not finishing his story that was definitely hidden.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:51 pm

Gwen bit her lip " her father was a bad man and did bad things, thats all i can really say , Twila doesnt remember shes blocked it out ... i cant tell her ... she has nightmares of it though and i wish to make them go away"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 6:36 am

"That's horrible." Wesley said shaking his head, "I wish we could all do something."

"Wow, that must've been painful, aggravating, to live a life like that most of your life." Twila said, shaking her head. "So what's up with Daniel? Saving then scolding me?"
"Eh, I'm not the one to say, but Wes may be able to tell you." Mitzi said.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:52 pm

Gwen smiled " there isnt much, but make her be happy during the day" she said and her stomach growled " oh my stomach has a louder voice than i" she laughed lightly and got up " i can make some food , do you like pasta?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:20 pm

"Love pasta, which type do you prefer?" Wesley asked.

Mitzi led Twila through a hole in a wall.
"Why are you taking me through here?" Twila asked.
"You'll see." Mitzi grinned with mischief, "I told you I would treat her with gentlemaness one day right? Well..." He kept a hold of Twila's hand as he lit a lighter and found his way easily to a candle. When the candle was lit he rolled the handle of a wheel and as it spun there was strange electronical sounds and lights zapped into place, lighting up the room. Twila couldn't help the gasp that escaped her lips. The abandoned room that was now clearly lit was the remains of a worn down banquet hall, the type that held a theatre. Stained glass windows were darkened by dust and mold, and a chandelier that glimmered like diamons. He smiled warmly, "If you're willing to help me, I want to make this place looking great again, I want to bring Gwen here so I can ask her question."
"You're not going to pop the question are you?" Prompted Twila.
"OH no, of course not. I just want to ask her out."
Twila laughed, "Just to ask her out? That seems extravagant."
Mitzi laughed, "What can I say, I'm crazy about that girl!"
Twila shook her head bemused and delighted that Mitzi would go to such lengths for her best friendf, "I can't garauntee her answer, but I will do evertything in my power to help you." She promised.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:24 pm

Gwen smiled"oh i love the long slurpy kind" she said grabbing a thing of noodles and some pots " how about chicken noodle?" she asked smiling
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:34 pm

"Sounds divine." Wesley said, "Would you mind some help?"

Mitzi went to a small cooler, and opened it. It was the cleanest and probably a new addition to the place, and pulled out some sandwiches, snacks and soda.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:53 pm

Gwen nodded " sure you can make a broth and prep the chicken .. maybe there will be enough for you to bring up to Daniel" she smiled softly " he needs some nice warm soup full of love " she giggled lightly
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:30 pm

Wesley chuckled, "I like seeing you all talkative like this. I just wish you could be in your better health like this."

Twila and Mitzi appeared late that night and she slipped off to count the spoils, hoping that Gwen would have enough to go into school.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:35 pm

Gwen smiled at Wesley and gave him a bowl of the soup and dished another for Daniel and one for herself, she heard mitzi and twila return and smiled " welcome home guys!" she seemed to be in a spectacular mood
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:24 pm

Twila returned shortly, "Hey Gwen, Wes. Gwen, I counted the money and...You're going to school tomorrow! Granted I don't know if you'll have to pay the normal or the Anima fee. Where's Daniel?"
"RIght behind you." He said having quietly walked down the stairs.
Twila nearly jumped out of her skin.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:29 pm

Gwen looked at twila " i cant.... look at me ....im still tail-less... if i go and then get back to normal ill be treated differently , you go tomorrow " she said softly "oh hi Daniel you have dinner warmed waiting for you, its chicken noodle me and wes both made it"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:43 pm

Daniel couldn't help but smile lightly, "Chicken noodle soup you say? Heh..."
Wesley smiled, "I'm sorry, but I told her that it's your favorite."
Twila gaped, "Are you serious? That's my favorite too!"
Daniel and Twila exchanged a glance and then looked away.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:46 pm

Gwen smiled and smirked at Wes knowingly "yes its over there in the bowl, theres more in the pot on the stove twila" she smiled and looked around "where did pervy head off to, i dont see him in the room" she smiled feeling very happy
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:05 pm

Without looking at Gwen and heading to the pot of soup and fixing herself and Daniel up some. "He's tired, and well he has summer homework to finish up." She said. Daniel and Wes couldn't deny these words as they didn't know much about Mitzi's habits of doing homework. Twila ate her soup, "But I can't go Gwen, remember? I have to payup for the things I've broken."
"No." Daniel said.
Everyone turned to him.
"What?" Twila said.
"I said, no. You're going."
"But you said-,"
"Forget what I said Twila, it was a test, I'll be paying for both of your guys' entrance fees. I was seeing if you would actually use your money to help Gwen go and if you would follow orders. You did, so now I know you're adequate to work here." He gave the girls a bare lift of his lips in a mile, "Welcome to Club Mocha, you're initiation period is over. PLus, you didn't lash out at any of the customers. That takes guts kitty-cat, you stay." He said nothing more as he ate. Twila swelled with the praise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Maiden Neko
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Shadowheart and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: