Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Maiden Neko

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

Maiden Neko - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:59 pm

Gwen woke up " not again, you okay?" she sat up and turned on a light to look at her friend " same one?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:20 pm

"Y-Yeah." Twila said choking back a sob, her eyes red rimmed with heated tears, "It just won't stop, every night it's the same one and it keeps getting worse."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:25 pm

Gwen moved over to twilas bed with her blanket and hugged her friend " working together , come on" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:39 pm

Twila nodded hugging Gwen and fell back asleep, till a proper time to awaken.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:45 pm

Gwen fell back to sleep as well and was first to awaken in the morning she gently moved off Twila's bed and made her own bed, feeling happy and high spirited she stepped out of her room and into the lounge area and turned on the tv to the cartoon channel and sat there watching till either mitzi or twila woke up
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:50 pm

Mitzi was next awaken and when he saw her, he grinned, "Feeling better chicklet?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:53 pm

Gwen looked at him " still human" she said with a shrug " want to watch some cartoons?" she asked deciding to be nice to him this time
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:04 pm

He gave a quirky grin and sat beside her, "Sure, I haven't watched tv in ages." he said, "So what are we watching here, Tom and Jerry?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:07 pm

Gwen nodded " i like tom, hes such a funny guy, but poor jerry , i would be like dont worry jerry, i wont eat you" she laughed lightly and turned the volume up on the tv to hear the music
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:31 pm

"Yeah, I find it funny when they have the characters talk on those rare episodes." Mitzi said.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:19 am

Gwen smiled and nodded , she watched the tv cat and mouse chase each other " Tom can be pretty lame sometimes , and Jerry just provokes him "
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:26 am

"How adorable, the tomcat and the werecat watching cat and mouse cartoons." Daniel said rolliong his eyes, wearing his nice crisp outfit for the day, "You guys aren't even dressed for the day and it's your third and final day to make what you need." He said to Gwen.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:41 am

Gwen looked at Daniel and looked at mitzi with a smirk " well i think since i am sick , and well the sickness gave me a voice for a bit , that i should think that people would stare if they saw a human in my place today , you would probably get some sort of interesting reputation for that im sure " she smiledd politely and surled her toes under her bum to warm them up " now if i have calculated this correctly , people would think that if you have a human working as a maid, other humans could do it too, and then you would get more applications, which in turn means more mony to give as paychecks... i think thats about it" she shrugged simply
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:51 am

Daniel jerked backn in shoick, "You-you can talk? The illness really did that? That's odd...The fact is Gwenith, I don't want humans working here. I started this cafe for Animas to work at, I don't want humans having jobs here." His voice was sharp and angry and he left. Wesley who stood behind him, entered with a smile, "I'm sorry about that, I'm glad you have a voice for a while at least...let me explain, there was someone Daniel loved very much who was a Neko, but she died. He know there aren't many job opprotunities for your kind, and he wants to break the prejudice, he doesn't act like he cares about any of us, but he wants to take care of your kind. His entire life, since the girl died was about making a racist free world for us."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:45 pm

Gwen nodded and made a face " thanks " she said and then turned to mitzi " he got mad and was relly suprised that i spoke, i think i like voicing my opinion"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:02 pm

Wesley smiled and chuckled and Mitzi just laughed, Daniel peakd back in, "Well come on Wesley, those treats won't bake themselves you know." Wesley nodded and followed him, and Twila clambered downstairs yawning but in her outfit, "Man that was a good sleep."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:18 pm

Gwen shrugged and followed twila down the stairs wearing a set of flannel pajamas since she looked human she couldnt work out front " Can i help bake?" she asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:01 pm

Daniel looked at her, "You know how to bake?"
Wesley brightened, "I think that would be a lovely idea."
Mitzi licked his lips, "I'm sure she'll do just fine. And I do mean FINE." He said winking at her.
Twila rolled her eyes, "Don't have so little faith in Gwen, Daniel."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:06 pm

Gwen smiled " oh ive made many things , chocolate mouse with white chocolate shavings on top of a delicious red velvet cake " she seemed to glow with this " and as a little one i would make a lot and sell them outside for people, for pretty cheap and they all loved it!" she seemed to glow with pride very brightly
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:09 pm

"I vouch for her." Twila said, "She really is quite the baker."
"Oh, well if you vouch for her, there really isn't much to say about her is there? Besides you should be calling me master." Daniel said rudely to Twila.
Twila bristled and hissed, "DOn't insult her like that!"
"Girls, girls, you're both pretty, now let's start setting up shop, shall we?" Mitzi laughed.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:13 pm

Gwen rolled her eyes abd grabbed an extra apron and pulled her hair into a high bun to keep it out of the way then went and washed her hands " so, what are we baking first?" she smiled " and do you think ill loose my voice when i go normal again??" she asked in her sincerest voice
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:15 pm

"I don't give a flying flip if you get to keep your voice or not, so long as your illness and going back to normal doesn't affect your ability to work hard." Daniel said nonchalantly.
Wesley sighed rolling his eyes, and smiled at Gwen, "I think Strawberry Supreme Tart. The recipe book is over there if you need it." He said nodding his head to a book with a blue and white plaid looking cover. "They are recipes that have been in Master Maxwell's family for generations, passed down through every daughter. BUt since Master Maxwell's mother-,"
Daniel shot him a murderous warning glare.
Wesley returned to his conversation, "Well his mother never had a daughter. So it's his now, and one day it will be his daughter or son's."
Daniel tossed a pinch of flour at Wesley's head.
Wesley coughed and laughed, "Oh haha Master Maxwell."
Daniel continued to glare but after a minute they both laughed heartily then quick as a flick, Daniel returned to a serious face, "What are you doing Wes, there's no time for playing games in a work place." But before he went to put the oven on, there was a bare hint of a smile on his face.
Wesley smiled, "Master Maxwell may seem cool and harsh, but he really is a good man."

Last edited by Shadowheart on Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:21 pm

Gwen nodded and smiled softly " the kindness of the heart is what defines a good man, a man may look harsh but if his heart is kind then youu can trust that man with anything even your life" she said softly " my mother taught me that before i lost her , it is the reason im a mute, what happened that day ....." she trailed off and walked over to the book opened it and found the recipe page and shook her head" never mind" she said a soft sad smile crossed her fce as she grabbed the stuff she needed
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:51 pm

Wesley rested a hand on her shoulder, "I won't force you, but you can speak to us about anything. I want you to know that. I would sacrifice my life for that man, and i know he'd do the same." Wesley said.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:59 pm

Gwen smiled and looked at Wesley " i may tell you the story but right now we need to get baking and you make it sound as if you where in love him...just so you know " she smiled and poked Wesley and started mixing the ingredients together and putting it together to be baked "Wesley? can you keep a secret? i know for sure Mitzi does because if he doesnt ill bash his ears in"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Maiden Neko
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Shadowheart and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: