Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Maiden Neko

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

Maiden Neko - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:25 pm

"Oh I know." Were the last words Twila spoke before she fell asleep. Mitzi had just finished taking a shower and a towel wrapped around his neck and his pants were the only clothing he had on his body as he exited the bathroom. His chest wet and glimmering over his slight muscles and lithe limbs.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:47 pm

Gwen looked around a living room space just beyond the bedrooms and yawned sitting on a couch, from the couch she could see mitzi's room door so she sat there and watched the door
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:54 pm

Mitzi left his room and was drying his ears, when he saw Gwen, "Well hello my princess. Aren't you looking rather permiscous this morning." He said with a pervish smile.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:54 pm

Gwen rolled her eyes and put her finger to her lips pointed to her room and made the sign for sleeping and then made the motion for him to come over , with a glare on her face she wasn't going to hurt him she just wanted to figure out why he was this way to her , she wrapped the robe tighter around herself and curled her legs under herself as she watched the water drip from him she closed ehr eyes and made the motion for him to walk over again

Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:07 pm

Mitzi strode over and looked down at her with gentle playfulness, "Yes chicklet?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:13 pm

GWen pointed to the couch motioning for him to sit " tell me why you talk to me in such ways" she said looking at he wall " why is it i can talk to you? im mute, well not really but ive only trusted my voice to one person and now here i am talking to you" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:49 pm

Mitzi shrugged and sat down, "That's just the way I am usually...but, I like you, you don't take any crap from me. I like that. It keeps things interesting. As to why you're talking back to me," He grinned, "You can't possibly resist my charms." He said taking her chin with a wider grin.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:41 pm

Gwen slapped his hand away " dont ...touch" she said spacing the words evenly " i am not one to fall for these charms you think you have " she hissed " all ive noticed that you have are a dirty mind and eyes that wander where they shouldnt " she said huffing hoping twila would wake soon
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:10 pm

"You say that now chickie, but I think you'll change your mind." He said, and turned and went to the kitchens and soon changed into the rest of his butler uniform which was the same as his normal wear.

A loud yawn and garbled gibberisih words came and Twila came out with disheveled fur and hair. Her pajamas sluggishly were slightly off shoulder, "Mmmurumrm." She mumbled collapsing on the couch beside Gwen.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:13 pm

Gwen shook her head at Mitzi and saw her friend " morning" she said lightly smiling at her blowing on her face lightly to wake her up some more
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:18 pm

Twila blinked and shuddered, "Don't do that." She mumbled then looked at Mitzi then at Gwen, "What was that all about?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:25 pm

"he touched my face i and i hissed at him " she said simply getting up " food, dressed , work" she said and went into the room finding the uniform that was ment for her,brishing her hair and pulling it into a long braid twisting it and making a bun she slipped into the uniform and shoes and sat on the bed waiting for twila to get ready
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:43 pm

Twila slipped into the dress and growled, "How demeaning. If I get a chance to, I'll kill that lousy no good for nothing scum of the earth-,"

"Go on?" Sneered Daniel with a cool arrogant smirk.

Twila spun and glared at him, "What do you want?"

"NOthing, just wanted to see how ridiculous you look in that maid outfit. You don't have much bust to fill it out, you don't look appealing in it at all. Such a pity that such a pretty outfit should be wasted on such a creature lacking ample offerings. But I suppose since my good nature is so overwhelming, I'll still let you keep your job. You know milk helps provide better busts? I bet you didn't. Kind of sad actually, for a pussy-cat not to drink lots of milk." He tsked and walked away. Wesley looked astonished at his master, "Master Maxwell, that was hardly fair."

"She's a tough kitty-cat, she'll be fine." Daniel said.

Twila was enflamed, "I'll show you, you filthy foul arrogant prat!"

Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:00 pm

Gwen put her hand on her friend and gave a stern look at Daniel and Maxwell keeping quiet like usual , she hoped Mitzi wouldn't ruin the her first day at work
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:31 pm

Twila breathed, "What a prick, I'll show him. I'll be the best maid he's ever seen!" She grinned confidently her fiery will power enflaming inside of her. She and Gwen went downstairs and began taking orders and watched how magnificently Mitzi helped them with tables while Wesley and Daniel cooked and baked the foods and made drinks.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:40 pm

because of her muteness Gwen cleaned up the empty tables and put things away she occasionally looked at Mitzi and back to her work so he didn't see
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:20 pm

Funny enough whenever Mitzi felt he was being looked at, he would turn but there were so many girls blushing and giggling it did no good to find the one who was looking at him. He sighed and continued, flirting with the girls as usual.
Twila was obedient and kind taking orders and was being absolutely cute about it. Her nature had turned sensitive and soft. Daniel watched this from behind the bar with a smirk, "So she's the type to change personalities in a different enviornment. That's hilariously amusing, I wonder how she'd react to something I did if I went out there?"
"Master Maxwell I don't advise that. It could very well get ugly."
"That's what I'm hoping for." He said and walked out, and "accidentally" bumped into Twila.
There was a slowmo pause, before she knelt down and began picking up the pieces, "I'm sorry Milord, I'll clean this up right away."
Daniel stared at her transfixed, had she just called him 'Milord'?! Why didn't she break her faulty character? Damn she was strong willed.
"Be sure that you do." He said with a snobbish nod.
"Yes Milord, you might want to back up so you don't get hurt."
Daniel stepped away and returned to the kitchens.
"Did you get what you expected?" Wesley asked, having watched the whole thing.
"Not in the slightest. Why is she acting all submissive and nice when she's really a fiesty little hot shot? I don't understand it, and I'm going to catch her out of that element in the public of this cafe. I swear it."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:23 pm

after sneaking more glances at Mitzi Gwen saw what happened and went over to her friend to help clean up looking at her with soft eyes as if she was asking 'you all right?'
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:27 pm

Twila nodded very lightly so Gwen could not see the tears welling up behind her eyes. The very tears Twila refused to shed. Mitzi walked over, "Miss Twila, are you alright? No cuts or anything?" His words were soft and kind.
Twila looked up with a kind and soft but false smile, "Of course, everything is perfectly fine, don't worry about it."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:32 pm

Gwen looked at Mitzi mouthing ' she needs a break' she new her friends emotions were high right now she hugged Twila and got back to work so she didnt get in trouble
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:44 pm

Mitzi nodded and winked at Gwen with a grin, and led Twila into the bathroom, "Here ya, go. Come back out when you're ready. I'll take care of Daniel."
Twila gave a bittersweet smile of 'thanks' and nodded, and Mitzi left her alone giving Gwen a nod, and tapping his hand swiftly stroking her tail.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:47 pm

she made a soft glare at him as she cleaned up tables and did her best to help customers witch was proving difficult for her she didnt want to blow her cover of being mute but she also wanted to snap at Mitzi for touching her tail and snap at Daniel for hurting Twila's feelings with a few choice words of course
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:15 pm

Twila was shortly out and helping again as if nothing had happened. She gave Gwen and Mitzi both greatful looks and continued her kiner personality change from before.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:02 pm

Gwen took a break and went into the kitchen to grab a brown bag lunch that she had made earlier in the day
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:59 pm

Mitzi who had followed her secretly to get a new order snuck up behind her and wrapped his arms around her middle and kissed her neck and behind her left ear and whispered, "THe best part about your muteness, is I'm the only guy who can hear your pretty little voice. And yet do nearly anthing I want, because you won't say anything. I won't do anything bad thoguh. But I do like my eye candy." He said blowing in her hear lightly with his warm seductive breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maiden Neko   Maiden Neko - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Maiden Neko
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Shadowheart and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: