Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Howl's Moving Castle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

Howl's Moving Castle Empty
PostSubject: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:35 pm

Evelyn Bernice Hydell
16 (looks 12-14)
Page boyish cut light blonde hair
Light blue eyes
She's a servamt girl at a mansion, but isn't paid well. Her father is a chimney sweep, but he's studying to be a professor with what little money they have so he can provide a better future for him and his daughter. He never has time for her because of this. Her mother is a woman she's never met.

"Papa, I'm home!" Evelyn called out, and frowned, "Oh...guess he's not home yet. Probably won't return till nightfall." SHe sighed and gathered the ingredients she would need for supper. But before she could begin, she heard loud voices outside her kitchen window. Evelyn looked outside the window and saw in the hills, Howl's moving castle. Evelyn sighed, she had always dreamed of seeing Howl, and possibly joining him and exploring the world. She dismissed all the silly rumors of how he ate the hearts of pretty girls. Howl passed by once a year, and today was the day. Evelyn made her father's supper like always, and then went outside to watch Howl's castle make it's way through the land not far outside her city. His castle suddenly had an allure on her, that she couldn't help but head towards the gates of the city. Evelyn bumped into someone and the young man smirked, "Hello little lamb, mind if I take you for a stroll?"
"No, I mean yes, I do mind. Just leave me alone." She stammered lightly.
"Aw, comeon little sheep, let's have some fun." He said grabbing her arm.
"I said 'no'!" She snapped, pushing him back with a light blue blast of surging magic.
He was thrown back a couple of feet away and he scowled, "Witch! How dare youabuse your powers against me! That's against the law of the land! I'm going to report you, and then you'll be sorry!"
"N-No, I'm not a witch." Evelyn whimpered in fright.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:50 pm

Name: Jade Emerson
Hair: Red
eyes: brown
Bio: Jade lives on her own in a flat [apartment] and is the manager of her own shop , she often dreams of adventures but never does anything about that until she meets howl later on in the story

Jade sits in her flat and sees the moving castle behind through her window and she stood up to watch daydreaming of the freedom of a moving castle " wonder what it looks like inside" she thought out loud to herself before slipping a jacket on and her shoes and runnout out to the gates , she heard a bustle and looked around seeing a young girl being bother by a man she moved over " oh there you are sweetie , you worried me " she said leaning down to look as if she was kissing her cheek " play along hun" she whispered she then smiled at the man " please excuse my daughter, she doesnt have control over her powers yet " she said
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:57 pm

Evelyn realized how young she looked to the woman and silently agreed, "Mama!" She exclaimed throwing her arms around the older and much taller woman. Evelyn was only 5 feet tall, so she was quite short and very slender so she appeared to be very young for her age, as young as 12.
THe man growled but nodded, "Be sure to teach her a lesson. Little witches shouldn't be out and about if they're going to cause trouble."
Evelyn almost wanted to snap and snarl that she hadn't been the one who harrassed him but reverse. The man walked away and Evelyn huffed and looked to the woman, "Thank you madame."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Jade smiled " no problem , im Jade , and you are obviously older than you seem" she said " where do you live, ill walk you home" she said taking another look at howls castle ans sighing softly at the missed chance for a adventure, next time she would grab the bag she always has packed and run out of the city
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:04 pm

"No need, I know my way back...I was just coming out here to see Howl's castle...I've been wanting to meet him ever since I was a child..." She shook her head, "But it's a pointless dream. Anyways you're right, I'm sixteen. But now the only question I'm thinking of is, how am I a witch? I suppose my mother was...I never met her."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:32 pm

Jade smiled "let me walk with you anyway i have nothing better to do" she said and listened to the girl" magic can come with genetics sometimes, and other times its just a simple blessing , and that you have to find out on you own love" she smiled taking another glance at the castle which was now in the distance
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:47 pm

Evelyn nodded, and looked over her shoulder to Howl's castle, "Thank you anyways...Jade, have you ever...eh nevermind, it's silly. Forget I asked."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:49 pm

Jade smiled " wanted to leave the city and meet howl?" she asked " yes , i have a bag packed for when i get the guts to do so " she said softly looking at the sky as they walked dreamily " i bet he is handsome" she said thoughtfully
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:09 pm

"Then let's do it, together! I don't have anything left at home, and I've already left a note. Let's leave this place Jade! Let's venture with Howl, seek new lands and see what the world has to offer!" Evelyn exclaimed with bright passionate eyes that yearned for the life she never had.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:21 pm

Jade laughed " such enthusiasm " she shook her head " well lets go to my home and grab my things " she said " and i need to tell my brother the shop is his now , he knew i was going to go on some mad venture and he has been waiting " she laughed taking the girls hand and running through the streets to her flat to find her brother sitting on the stair "took you long enough sis" he said looking at the younger girl " oh just move , flat is yours shop is yours until i return " his eyes brightened " well then i shall take good care of it" Jade shook her head grabbed her bag and hat and smiled at Evelyn "lets go " she said turned to her brother kissed his cheek " take care brother " she said taking a deep breath, he embraced her " say hi to howl for me will ya?" she nodded and turned to leave with Evelyn
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:31 pm

As the two girls headed on Evelyn asked, "You guys know HOwl?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:36 pm

Jade laughed " not really my brother ran into him once and never saw him again and ive not seen him ever " she said softly waving at her brother as they headed out
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:45 pm

"Oh, then this'll be exciting for both of us." Evelyn said as they left the town gates, and got thier first taste of freedom as they madetheir way along the grassy pastures.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:49 pm

Jade pulled her hair from the bun she had and let it down instantly making her look a bit younger , more like her actual age now some wind picked it up and it curled leaving strands of red in her face she smiled " now this is freedom" she commented
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:56 pm

"It most certainly is." Evelyn laughed, and then exclaimed, "Look! there it is! Hurry! We gotta get to the castle!" She said running after it.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:57 pm

Jade just continued to walk " slow down , we want him to catch us , not us catch him its more fun this way" she said laughing " and i want to enjoy the outside a bit more"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:01 pm

Evelyn cocked her head with a smile, "You're a very strange person Jade. Do you think he will catch us?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:04 pm

Jade smiled at the comment of being strange " no doubt about it , he is a man , and men like pretty women , i get men going oafter me when my hair is down all the time" she laughed " and dont think me vain please" she grinned
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:39 pm

"I can tell you're not. When he finds you he'll have to bring me along. Even if I'm not pretty." Evelyn said in her not too well mended clothes.
Suddenly the castle stopped beside them, and a handsome man came out, "Well hat do we have here? A couple of ladies? Why don't you come in for a spell? I'll bet you're hungry." Howl said with a charming grin as he examined the beautiful woman before him and the small child beside her.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:14 pm

Jade smiled at Evelyn " your very pretty" she said just as the castle stopped and the man before her spoke she bit her lip and grinned looking at Evelyn " told you so" she grinned and smiled at him as her stomach growled as if on cue she laughed lightly " aye we shall come in , much thanks to you sir" she blushed lightly
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:23 pm

Howl chuckled, and went to the fire, and placed a pan and some food on it, "Calcifur, cook up this stew for them won't you?" Evelyn blushed, but she stillonly believed Howl was being polite. Evelyn was nothing but a servant girl. Always had been, "Who's Calcifur?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:25 pm

Calcifer grinned " right ill cook and run this place all at once , im Calcifer , im afire demon glrarg!!! "

Jade laughed lightly " hes soo mature and polite " she teased
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:39 pm

Evelyn jumped a little in fright and blushed in embarrassment as she realized Calcifur was a fire demon, "A-A Fire demon?"

HOwl smiled, "Thank you Calcifur," He turned to Jade, "he likes showing off a bit."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:42 pm

Calcifer made a glarg sound again " a very powerful fire demon i can burn you all , if i wanted to GLARG!!!!" he said not being very nice but doing his job still

Jade nodded " i can tell , such great manners he has " she sat down in a nearby chair and scratched her head her red curls bounced around with the bit of movement
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:47 pm

"You're rude and scary." Evelyn commented with a huffy pout.

Howl smiled and looked to Jade, "So my dear, who are you and the child you broguht along?"

Evelyn looked at Jade with eyes that told her not to spill her secret.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle Empty

Back to top Go down

Howl's Moving Castle
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Shadowheart and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: