Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Howl's Moving Castle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

Howl's Moving Castle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:53 pm

Howl chuckles, "OH, the I like to eat the hearts of pretty girls and such? It's true I only like pretty ladies." He said with a secretive smile with an underlining mystery.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:35 pm

Jade smiled " ill believe that when i see a pretty lady with you" she said knowing full well she was pretty
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:37 pm

"Oh well then you'll be waiting a long time, because not many pretty ladies come along. They're scared of me, even if they are infatuated with me." He teased.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:48 pm

Jade laughed lightly " they are probably scared of the idea of you and your charms " she smiled at him as another brush of soft wind tousled her red curls
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:23 pm

"Yeah, maybe." He laughed lightly, and smiled at her fondly, "You're different from most girls. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I swear you are."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:34 pm

JAde smiled " well youll just have to figure me out" she said poking his chest lightly and slipping back into the castle and checking on Evelyn and smiling at her sleeping " you being nice to her fire demon?"

Calcifer looked up and gave her a face
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:26 pm

Howl smirked, "Come, I'll show you to oyur room Jade." He said taking her to a grand looking room, "All for you, Evelyn will get the same treatment, but I think she and Calcifur are bonding." He chuckled, "I would hate to ruin thier fun."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:36 pm

JAde smiled at the room " thank you , its lovely , and i agree they are awfully cute together" she smiled at him and pushed her curls from her face her brown eyes looking a little brighter than usual " again thank you for the room " she put her fingers to her lips kissed them and touched his face lightly
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:45 pm

He caught her hand and kissed it, "No, I should be thanking you for your company. It's been a long time since Calcifur and I had company. An old friend of mine left because she had things to clear up with her family, and she had other ambitions. And my apprentice went on to be a great wizard. So Calcifur and I have been traveling alone."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:54 am

Jade almost blushed when he caught her hand , his hand was warm and soft she smiled when he kissed it " i see, and your old friend, was she pretty?" she asked almost jealous , but not really , she pulled her hand back from his ans smiled waiting on the answer
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 3:57 pm

He chuckled and grinned charmingly, "Depends what you mean by pretty. Get some sleep, we have all day tomorrow to chat...probably."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:54 pm

Jade nodded " alright then , ill rest , but i dont promise sleep " she grinned looking about the room some more
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:20 pm

"Whatever you like Jade." He smiled.

In the wee hours of the morning Evelyn awoke crying and whimpering from a nightmare. It was what scared her most in the world, nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:40 pm

Jade lay in the big bed and closed her eyes resting and soon falling sleep

Calcifer looked at Evelyn " whats wrong with you?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:04 pm

Evelyn breathed heavily, sweat from fear poured off her, "N-Nothing." She said stubbornly but definitely vulnerable and shaken from her nightmare, "N-nothing." She whimpered again, not looking at him now, not wanting to show him her weakness.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:10 pm

Calcifers eyes grew soft " come on , your alright , your safe ill keep watch oaky"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:47 pm

Evelyn nodded, and sleepily she laid her head on her arms on the mantle piece a foot or so away from Calcifur's flame, "Can you sing to me?" She whispered only half concious.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:14 pm

Calcifer made a face " kid i dont sing, but since your kinda cute right now ill do it " he said and then hummed lightly
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:25 pm

"Thank you...Calcifur...I owe you one." Evelyn breathed as she fell back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:48 pm

Calcifer gave a firey shrug and watched her fall asleep and then he too closed his eyes , even fire demons need to sleep

the next morning Jade was up and looking around her room, she had found a wardrobe with womens clothing of many styles and all her size , she smiled and went through the clothes tossing what she had on to the floor she was now just in her bloomers and top that looked like a peasant shirt with sleeves but showed her belly as she dug through the clothes having a little to much fun , she was making a lot of noise without meaning to

Calcifer woke with a start hearing a bunch of noise and looked at Evelyn making sure she was asleep and used his bit of power to wake howl to let him know something was going on up there

the undegarmets look like this :
Howl's Moving Castle - Page 3 SS-BLOOM
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 9:23 pm

HOwl woke groggily and stammered, "I'm up, I'm up, holy damn blazes I'm up." He blinked and rubbed his eyes and went to the room where the noise was being made and he made a light scowl, "Jade?" He called knocking but the noise was too loud that she couldn't hear him, so he opened the door, hoping against hope she was decent and he opened the door, "Jade, what's with all the ruckus." But the moment he saw her he froze turning a bright red and turning away sharply with his back to her, "I-I'm so sorry Jade. I had no idea you were in your skivvies."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 pm

Jade smiled " oh good morning did I wake you? I'm sorry I'm just having so much fun with all these clothes ,where did they all come from?" she asked laughing lightly not in the slightest bit embarrassed from her attire and him seeing her " you don't have to turn away , i really don't mind"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:19 pm

"It's not proper for a man to see a lady in her delicates, and I'm glad you like the clothes, I like to make sure clothes are provided for any female guest. I bought them only a few weeks ago. I hope they fit you."

Evelyn stratched and yawned cutely, rubbing her eyes, "Mmm, I had such a weird dream, I went with a strange woman after learning I had magic and went to join Howler and met a bizzare talking fire demon." She mumbled to herself, her eyes still half open.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:25 pm

Jade shrugged " i really dont mid, its not like im naked" she laughed lightly

Calcifer nodded "it wasnt a dream" he laughed
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:31 pm

He blushed more and then said as he turned, "You should wear the blue green marble dress with the purple underlay. It's my favorite of the ones I picked out."

Evelyn jumped from where she stood and yelped , and incidentally crashed into the couch and flipped over it and fell face first on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Howl's Moving Castle
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Shadowheart and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: