Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Howl's Moving Castle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

Howl's Moving Castle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:58 pm

jade smiled " i am Jade , this is my friend Evelyn we are looking for adventure"

Calcifer stuck his tongue out at Evelyn
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:16 pm

Evelyn gasped in shock and her cheeks puffed out, "You're just as I imagined a demon to be, arrogant and self-centered."

"Well then you two came to the right place." He turned to the 'misbehaving children", "Hey Calcifur, meet our new traveling companions! They'll be staying wiht us for a while."

Evelyn glared at Calcifur and huffed again, "I can't believe I let myself come to this."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:21 pm

Calcifer made faces at the girl " your a child! " he spat knowing full well that she wasnt by her aura

JAde shook her head " must we seperate you two?" she said making a stern mother face but being unable to hold it burst into a fit of giggles
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:28 pm

"And you're full of hot air." Evelyn snapped back childishly.

"They'll be fine friends." HOwl smirked.

"Me and him friends? Ha! Now that's a joke if I've ever heard one." Evelyn insisted.

Howl smirked and bit back a laugh as he served up the food for the four of them.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:32 pm

Jade was still in her giggle fit as the two argued " i beleive it they are both firey" she smiled " full of fire" she nodded

Calcifer glowered and stuck his tongue out again " like id be friends with a little kid" he scoffed
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:54 pm

"I'll stick ice in your bed of coals." She hissed.

Howk smiled charmingly, "Calcifur's been needing someone to talk to while I'm doing other things. SHe's perfect company for him."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:56 pm

Jade nodded eating her food " Evelyn you should eat "

Calcifer hissed back " ill burn your fingers!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:01 pm

Evelyn looked astonished and looked away, "I can't."

Howl bowled over with laughter now, "Don't worry Evelyn, you'll be fine."

"I wouldn't bet on it." She grumbled but spooned out some stew into her bowl.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:05 pm

Jade finished her own food and looked at howl " your hair is soo soft looking, how do you do it "

Calcifer settle down and was quiet for a while
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:17 pm

Evelyn munched on her dinner, listening to the adults.

"A magic potion, maybe I'll show you sometime." He said tilting his head lightly with a smile.

And as it had neared nightfall, Evelyn ended up curling up beside the hearth.

Howl smiled and put a pillow beneath her head and a warm blanket over her, "Keep her warm won't you Calcifur? Would like to come see smoething with me Jade?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:18 pm

Calcifer grumbled and did as asked

Jade nodded and followed howl smiling
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:23 pm

Howl took her hand and led her up through the stairs and grinned upon reaching a door, "Close your eyes."

Evelyn shivered a little.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:26 pm

Calcifer heard the shiver and heated up a bit the girl was cute when alseep , he like her better this way

Jade closed her eyes excitedd now
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:30 pm

Howl opened the door and pulled her outside and put his jacket over her shoulders, the sky was alight with glitterign white dimaonds, and a moon that shone like the evening star and the lights of the city glimmered miles away like a trasure cove of jewels. "This is my favorite place in the castle." Howl said lightly holding the railing .

Evelyn sighed and smiled from the cozy warmth, whispering , "That's nice." In her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:34 pm

Jade smiled as the wind tousled her red curls around her face " this is amazing" she said softly watching the stars twinkle and shine " do you know any of the star names?" she asked with a soft smile " over there is calindra the goddess of life" she said laughing lightly "its said she has great humor"

[[making up star names whoot]
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:42 pm

"OH yeah, I used to look at cluster stars as welll when I was a child...my favorite were a pair of...oh there they are." He said pointing to a cluster of stars that looked like two swans making a heart. "Bonita and Amor, Love and Beauty they were a prince and princess until a wizard who was in love with Beauty changed Love into a swan, and Beauty kissed Love, and she turned into a swan like him. Now they are the symbols of love...Fascinating tale I've always thought." Howl said.

Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:44 pm

Jade smiled " i remember my mother telling me that story before bed seems like such a long time ago" she said leaning on the rail
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:48 pm

"Yeah, so you two came here for what reason exactly?" Howl asked wonderingly, hi s fave turned to her with gentle eyes and a tender smile.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:54 pm

Jade smiled " adventure, mostly adventure, i wanted to meet you , and i did so now its adventure " she laughed lightly
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:57 pm

He cocked his head and shook it with a bemused grin, "So you two wanted adventure huh? Well you'll certainly be getting that. We're heading to the Mountains of Evernight. So that should prove interesting."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:00 pm

Jade smiled " oh how grand " she said " life itself is an adventure once you figure out what to do with it " she said smiling
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:03 pm

Howl nodded, "I agree with you completely. Jade, why did you want to meet me of all people?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:13 pm

Jade mused " well dont you know , your a handsome man that all the girls are after , afterall your howl of the moving castle " she smiled at this and gave a little laugh " of course i wanted to see for myself if the rumors where true"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:16 pm

He grinned brighter, "And what do you think of the rumors?"

Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:20 pm

Jade grinned " they are mostly true, the handsome part is true, though im not quite sure about the one rumor that says howl only likes the pretty girls " she said smiling " i don't believe it yet though "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Howl's Moving Castle
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Shadowheart and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: