Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Howl's Moving Castle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

Howl's Moving Castle - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:02 pm

"Plenty. She has not done what I've asked." He said gravely.
Evelyn frowned not only was Howl upset with her, but she may have embarrassed Cal by going to far. He she left the dish at the sink and left to go train.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:10 pm

jade smiled softly " those two are going to get eachother into trouble" she said softly

Cal had gone and hid in his corner of the home
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:42 am

Howl sighed deeply, "Perhaps now would be the best time for me to read that book that you've been chronicling for us so far."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:26 am

Jade smiled " I did get some information on another girl that is an acquaintance of yours so that story is first, I hope you don't mind " she smiled softly and handed the book to him
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:26 pm

HOwl opened the book, "How did you get this other information?" He looked at the book and though with a distant gleam he spoke softly and fondly of the girl he had once had some feelings for, "Sophie..." But she had lived a long enough time with them and magic, and eventually she wanted to live a life more grounded and normal making magical hats instead of regular ones.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:22 pm

Jade smiled lightly " can we just say i have my resources and also that people know of hoe the lost price was found just not in detail" she said softly moving from the table to the sofa watching him for his reactions
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 12:25 am

"Lost price huh?" He smiled and took her hand gazing at it adoringly, rubbing her knuckles with his thumb.

Evelyn focused on it and tried to bend it for hours and the more she tried the more her energy seeped out of her till her body was weak and she passed iut.
Slowly the spell on Cal was beginning to wear off. His skin becoming warm to the touch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Howl's Moving Castle
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Shadowheart and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: