Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination Empty
PostSubject: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:40 pm

Name: Rosie/Rosetta Key
Hair: Raven black and medium length with gentle waves.
Eyes: deep dark velvety solid blue.
Bio: fiery tempered and saucy she can be playful and blunt but when she is confronted she is unpredictable and can either be cheeky or submissive.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:46 pm

Name: Arribella key
hair: dark ginger color , in curls that hung to the middle of her back
eyes: electric blue that grows darker on the edges
Bio: simply minded girl with mischief on her mind all the time , easy to like and gets along well with others
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:13 pm

Rosie grinned as she turned her dark blue eyes on her twin sister who hardly shared her physical traits. "Ari, I love him, please tell me Wickham is real." She laughed knowing her wish could never be real.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:22 pm

Arri smiled and stood and twirled " only if you tell me darcy is real" she smiled and sat back down in the grassleaning against a stone wall behind her [it was the twins secret spot for their book meetings] she grabbed the hem of her dress " i love these costumes they are great" she smiled and grabbed a biscuit from a basket they had brought with them " if darcy where real i am sure i would get soo fed up with him but then fall madly in love with him, oohhh its soo romantic"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:40 pm

"As for me, I'd resist the charm of George which would only agitate him and make him want to win me over. But of course he would act like he didn't care for me. And of course we would annoy the heck out of each other, and then during the heat of the argument-, well you know." Rosie said with a flirtatious grin. Then something caught the corner of her eye, "Arribella, what's that, underneath your 'bum'."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:51 pm

arri looked around and saw a chain and pulled it , on the chain was a old style key " oh wow look at this is soo pretty and old and pretty and i wonder what it goes to... did i mention its pretty?" she smiled looking at the key a ways away there are two other girls who seem to be in costume as well , and seem to be looking for something but arri was to pre-occupied to see them
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:05 am

Rosie's eyes widened as her ruby lips parted, "Oh my dear god lord in heaven, there is no way they are whom I think they are. Ari look." Rosie said pointing to the girls that were dressed similarly as them. Rosie stood comprehending of what she saw.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:11 am

Arri looked up from the key " they could be like us though, we should invit them over" she smiled and stood " hey you in the dresses come over here" she smiled and waved and the girls walked over

the younger of the girls smiled and came over " hello"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:22 am

"Good day ladies, I beg your pardon, but have you seen a brass key?" The elder sister said, "Oh, I apologize for my lack of introduction, I'm Elizabeth Bennett and this is my sister Lydia."
"Uh...hey there, I'm Rosie, and this is my twin sister Arribella." She turned to her sister and then back to the girls, "No...we haven't seen any keys."
"Curses be upon it." She gave a false smile, "thank you anyways." Elizabeth said.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:29 am

ari smiled sweetly blue eyes flashing " so you are truly bennets?" she looked at her sister " you know what this means???"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:55 am

Rosie smiled brightly, "It means our impossible wish came true! But...how is this possible?"
Elizabeth scrunched up her face in a puzzled expression, "I would not tell falsehood of my bloodline, I would swear upon it."
Rosie nodded, "Alright, I believe you. So um...anyways if we see it, we'll come find you."
Elizabeth nodded, "Well I give you my h thanks in advance. Good day to you both." Elizabeth and her sister then strode off.
Rosie tasked and whispered, "Ari, that's the Brunette sisters from the book! Let's follow them and see where they go." She strongly suggested.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:14 am

Ari nodded and grabbed the basket of snacks and her book and the key that she had snuck back under her bum slipping its chain over her neck and stuffing the key into her cleavage " ready" she said all excited " i wonder what kind of trouble we can get into" she laughed lightly
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:29 am

Rosie smiled, "My dear, we live for trouble."
She headed around the building where the other girls had gone but they waited at the corner. Watching as these fictional girls searched about for a key. Rosie had never realized, or paid much attention for that matter to truly notice the wall they always leaned against when reading their books in their unique book club meant only for Key Twins. The wall was a rustic red-brown brick that stood 8 feet, and looked as if it had been attached to an old building.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:22 pm

Ari fell slightly into a crevice in the wall and turned around " oh rosie look a door" she said softly " i didnt know there was a door here" her said and looked around to see the bennet sisters still searching " what do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:33 pm

Rosie made sure the girls weren't looking, she turned to Ari and said, "Well, let's see where the door goes silly." She then noticed the door had a keyhole.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:35 pm

Ari smiled and pointed to the girls and pulled the key up " maybe we should talk to them or shall we do this on our own??" she said dangling the key in front of her sister
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:44 pm

Rosie smirked, "We'll go see what happens and then we'll come back and return the key, no problem. See? That way we have our little fun and what they don't know won't harm them."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:19 pm

Ari nodded with a smile and put the key to the lock and it fit perfectly she then turned the key and beyond the door was a courtyard , full of blooming spring trees and beyond the courtyard was an older styled house, one you might find in the book , ari looked at her sister " walking into a story?" she grinned " i wonder where in the story this is, shall we get the bennet sisters?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:27 pm

"What!? And let them ruin our fun? No way! We're just going to hop in and scope around the area, stay there for an hour or so and then we'll be out before they know it. Promise. It'll be fine Ari, now let's go see what mischief we can get into." Rosie said taking her sister's hand and pulled her into the courtyard towards the magnificent Victorian styled home.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:44 pm

Ari grinned and looked around " how embarrassing would it be if we where in our normal clothes?" she laughed " and how ironic that on the day we chose to dress up is the day we meet them" she stopped a few yards away from the house and fell back into the grass "this grass is sooo soft " she smiled up at the sky
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:56 pm

Rosie laughed, "I totally agree. So what to do first?"
"Well for starters you can get off the property." The stone faced man said.
Rosie looked up startled by the sudden voice, "Oh my god lord in heaven...its Fitzwilliam Darcy." She breathed in shock and turned to her sister who was still laying down on the grass.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:59 pm

Ari stood up and took a breath " i am soo sorry sir, we just cam through the door over there" she looked and the door was gone " well ignore me " she laughed nerviously " i am a simple minded ninny" she blushed madly and turned away flustered " sister help me"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:27 pm

Rosie stood and cleared her throat, "Well aren't you charming?" She said with a sarcastic bitter tone. Darcy raised his eyebrow while maintaining a stone cold demeanor, "I see, in any case I should think that you should both start walking and-,"
"Darcy, who are these lovely ladies? Are they lost? Do they need a ride home?"
"Bingley, these rather dull gentlewoman whom are romping about in the yard are fully capable of walking to their residences."
"Nonsense! Come ladies, join us for tea." Bingley insisted.
"Charles, I hardly think this is a less than stellar idea."
"Pishposh old chap, no lady should be forced to walk all the way home. That's not at all the manners I should expect from a gentleman of the likes of you."
Darcy huffed, "Fine, have it your way then. But take heed that I did warn you. Woman are nothing but deceitful chatty characters."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:34 pm

Ari blushed and flustered turned back around and curtsied lightly " thank you sir, i have no words to say for this um un common meeting, we mearly happened upon your glorious uh courtyard , the trees where just soo lovely me and my sister just has to uh frolic as we did when we where but children" she let out a breath not knowing she was holding it " i um i forgot to introduce myself , i am Arribella Key and this is my sister Rosetta " she gave another weak curtsy and almost fell on her face she blushed again
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:53 pm

"It would be my pleasure to entertain you two lovely ladies." Bingley said with a bright smile.
"Indeed." Darcy said firmly.
Rosie tilted her head, "We'd be honored to join you for a cup of tea. Wouldn't we Ari?"
The duo of the men led the girls to Netherfield, and Rosie whispered, "Remind me again why you like that arrogant snob again?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination Empty

Back to top Go down

Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Shadowheart and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: