Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:37 pm

"you do not want to go back inside ?" she asked lightly smiling that she had now on her persons his jacket and a flower in her hair she went quiet for a while enjoying this night , she pulled her braid over her shoulder and started fiddling with it " so the neighbor Mr. Bennet do you suspect he is a good man?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:47 pm

"I cannot say, for I have yet to meet him. But I could give him the benefit of the doubt. I suppose, not a generally clever idea. As for retiring to the house we shall if you cannot handle.the weather."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:18 pm

"the weather is tolerable for a while more , i am warmed by your jacket , tis well made" she smmiled at him as she said these words

[[ any ideas on what to do next?]
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:36 pm

((Idk...let me think about it.))

Darcy eventually led Ari inside, and as the girls readied for bed, Bingley informed Darcy that the Bennetts would be over for supper tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:15 pm

Ari woke the next morning and smiled at the ceiling " wake up i hear we have a lot to do today" she said getting up and getting a gown from the cupboard and getting dressed and doing her hair quickly and leaving her sister alone to run down the stairs
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:12 pm

Rozetta was slow in reacting but followed her sister's similar routine and trudged downstairs.
DDarcy turned and nodded to Aris approach, "So one of you are up."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:26 pm

Ari smiled " the other shall be arriving soon Mr. Darcy, i may have woken her up quite rudley" she said with a small laugh " so what are the plans for the day?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:34 pm

"Bingley is riding out now to invite them to supper, he shall be back shortly.
Rozetta trudged into the room and Darcy did his best not to laugh at her not so bright entrance, and of course he excelled, "so this must be what looks like when the dead come back to life."
"Go drown yourself." She growled.
Darcy looked to Ari, "She isn't very pleasant in the mornings is she?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:39 pm

Ari smiled " she will be bright again later , unless something wonderful happens to her soon" she said softly " good morning sister , did we bring mothers stones with us? i do wish to play with them so" she turned to Darcy " my mother collected stones of many shapes and sizes and they where given to me for i adore them so " she said brightly
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:48 pm

"yes, they are in the picnic basket."
"rocks?" He asked for clarification, confused as to why such an odd collection of items.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:53 pm

Ari smiled " Polished stones that are cool to the touch and help me get my mind of things in most cases , in this case i just desire to place them in the form of a puzzle " she said going to the picnic basket and pulling a box out and going to sit on the floor " thank you rosie for letting me know we had them , i would be so distrought if i hadnt had them" she then continued to take the lid off and inside was a varied amount of shiny stones , some round and some flat , she handled them with great care and elegance that she had not previously shown with anything else , each stone she picked up she looked at and whispered something to it " would you like to hear of my mother Mr. Darcy? before we have guests?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:07 pm

He only nodded as he watched her carefully, "Yes, that sounds agreeable."soon some servants came and brought breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:21 pm

Ari smiled and waved for her sister to sit with her as they ate breakfast and she placed the stones about " me and rosie where but ten years of age , when our home cought fire, papa rushed us out but mother was still inside ... we waited for mother and papa no one came because no one saw the smoke , by the time the fire was out we new mother and papa where gone , i went int and got my stones and we walked to the town , but not before seeing mother trapped under a bean with papa at her side burnt to no recognization " she stopped and closed her eyes she didnt speak again she just started puting the stones away rather quickly and once she was done she got up " excuse me , i am dreadfully sorry but i cannot finish eating" and she rushed away
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:27 pm

Darcy furrowed hos brow with a semblance of sorrow and caught her wrist, "Sri, you and your sister have my deepest condolences."

((so is that what basically happened on the real world too?))
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:35 pm

[[yeah, is it a good amount of drama ??]]

Ari didnt look at him " thank you but it was years ago , i shouldnt feel this way now " her voice cracked " i am ashamed that i a decent lady should shed ugly tears so early in the morning, please realize this is my own doing and release me Mr.Darcy" she looked over at rosie and gave a weak smile for she was happy that Darcy gave a damn about her but still miserable " oh , i am in the depths of despair" she mumbled
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:44 pm

He didn't want to leave her like this but he nodded, "Ari, losing a loved one is nothing to be ashame. Of. Nor is a tearful woman, ladies are sensitive and we as men must respect that." He then bowed taking her hand and planting a soft kiss across her knuckled.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:48 pm

ARi returned the favor and curtsied to him "Rosie please come with me, and help me get cleaned up for i am sure our dear cousin will return shortly " she glancced up at Darcy and smiled a little smile " will you keep my stones safe whilst i get cleaned up?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:56 pm

He was shocked she had done such a thing, "Yes, I shall. You saint Minster people reallt are rather odd."
Rozetta finished breakfast grumbling, "i hate morning people."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:01 pm

Ari gace a little laugh " i did such a thing because i wanted your reaction, and i got it so , it gave me a moment of joy " she said grabbing her sister an draggin her up the stairs " i know you hate mornings but come on ... i am extrememly embarrassed and i need to get cleaned up before our cousin gets back" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:21 pm

Rozetta said something incoherent, as she marched up with her sister, "Its your fault for embarrassing yourself like that." She said yawning.

Darcy shook his head, and.since no one was looking he allowed a small pleasant smile.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:37 pm

Ari shook her head as she reached the wash basin and washed her face , "I simply followed through with what I was talking about , I asked if he wanted to hear he said yes so I told him so" she let out a breath and heard noises from downstairs " seems as if Bingley has returned " she remarked " why don't you go out today and see of you can run into wickham again, that should make you feel better"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:43 pm

Rozetta turned bright red and grinned, and hurried to make herself look nice and fled out the manor, not even bothering to grab a horse. She hurried into town hoping to meet up with Wickham, but she didn't want to make it obviously so.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:46 pm

Ari shook her head and laughed lightly" oh my dear sister you make me laugh" she then headed back down to Darcy

George wickham stood leaning against a building when he saw her " I daresay the angel walks amung us common folk" he smiled and bowed to her
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:55 pm

Darcy stood and nodded to her in greeting, but his trace of s smile.long gone.

Rozetta smirked flirtatiously but said nothing as she teased him by just brushing past him.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:59 pm

Ari curstied " once again I apologize for my tears" she said and she sat down to fiddle with the stones again " has Mr. Bingley come in to greet you yet?"

George smirked " oh I see how it is, have I done something wrong Angel?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Shadowheart and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: