Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:15 pm

Arri looked to her sister " i like him because he is sooo romantic once he gets around to it" she said softly and smiled at the two men " sirs, you uh failed to itroduce yourselves to us , is that not unkind to not do so?" she stumbled through her words still and tried very hard not to gaze dreamily at Darcy
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:29 pm

"Oh! Confound it, we did didn't we? My most profound apologies ladies. I am Charles Bingley, and this my longtime friend and acquaintance, Fitzwilliam Darcy. Pardon his, less than kind response to your arrival."
"Do not fret Mr. Bingley, we'll overlook this unbecoming behavior from him. Thank you for your generous offer of hospitality." Rosie said as they reached the grand manor of Netherfield.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:44 pm

Ari bit her bottom lip shyly " please pardon me i must have a minute alone " she said letting herself walk away she stepped behind another wall and began fanning herself with her hands mumbling to herself " i think im dreaming , yeah im dreaming ... " she sliped to the floor and leaned against the wall closing her eyes " Rosie?" she called lightly " may i steal you for a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:53 pm

Rosetta's eyes widened, "I beg your pardon Mr. Bingley, I must attend to my sister, Arribella is very sensitive."
Charles nodded and Rosetta hurried over to her sister, "Ari, are you alright? What's wrong?" She said wrapping her arm around her sister.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:59 pm

Ari looked at her sister" we are dreaming correct? pinch me...we fell asleep after conversing over the book, we stayed up late.... the bennet sisters, they will be so upset with us... i dont know i thinkim having a mental break down not sure.. but i think i need some coffee or at least a chocolate" she said softly " is he still looking like a statue?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:13 pm

"No, no we aren't dreaming. Ari this is our biggest dream come to life, and even if this is a dream its the best one we've ever had together. So let's not ruin it by bringing the Bennett sisters into this. Besides they'll be fine in our world for a few short hours. Ari don't you see that this is our golden opportunity? Also, if the girls were here instead of in our world it would upset the balance of nature. Come on, this will be fun. We don't need those girls to be here and ruining our chances to see and get to know the guys we've always wanted to interact with. Now come on, let's go see the world we've always wanted to be a part of."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:59 pm

Ari nodded " just pinch me to make sure" she said standing up and wiping her face and taking a breath and putting on a nice face " never mind on the pinch we are in the presents of Mr. bingley and Mr. Darcy" she said softly and stepped out " i uh apologize for the inconvenience , i have no explanation for my behavior , please excuse me" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:11 pm

"It's quite alright, shall I show you to the parlor while i make some tea." Bingley said.
Darcy gave only a curt nod.
Rosie helped Ari follow the two men into the luxurious parlor and Bingley turned to them, "Darcy, would you mind terribly if you entertained the ladies? It will only be a few minutes."
"Well, since I have nothing else better to do." Darcy muttered.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:28 pm

Ari sat down and crossed her ankles floding her hands in her lap " so glad mum taught us so much" she whispered to her sister , she smiled lightly at Darcy "i am incredibly sorry for the possition you have been put in sir, it was not our intention" she looked at rosie for backup
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:56 pm

"What my sister means is that she is sorry you have been forced to look after us, when you obviously are dismal at the prospect of i
Darcy's face turned firmer than usual and replied, "Miss Rosetta, you evidently seem to have the idea that I am poor company."
Rosetta forced a smile, "Mr. Darcy, let me inform you that you are not incorrect of my assumptions of you. Of course you do not leave room to make me think otherwise. Of course if your current attitude is what you believe to be kindness, then you leave much to be desired."
Darcy cocked his head over ever so slightly, his body language reeked of intimidating disapproval.
"I see. In that case let me inform you that you own disposition has been less than ideal. Do you believe the same about me Miss Arribella?" He asked with a daring tone.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:04 pm

Ari gasped lighting being put on the spot " i..uh ..um .. eh...rosie.. uh ...ehhh" she started to become red in the face and passed out from the stress
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:27 pm

"Oh brilliant." Rosie said nonchalantly, "Good work there."
Darcy seemed perturbed, "Whatever is the matter with her?"
"Nothing you would like to know." Rozetta said.
"Then would you care to explain why you think this my fault?" Darcy asked.
It was just then that Bingley came, "Oh dear lord! What happened?" He then turned his scrutionizing eyes on Darcy, "What did you Darcy?!"
"I dare say, I have done nothing to cause Miss Arribella's unconciousness."
Bingley sighed, "Nevertheless, I believe tea is in order and I need to see to Miss Arribella." He said picking up the girl and putting her on a long couch.
"She will be fine, I wouldn't worry about it. She faints when she gets over stressed." Rozetta explained.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:38 pm

After a few moments Ari woke " ugh that was totally uncool...." she looked up and closed her eyes " i mean i am so unbelievably sorry for this inconvenience" she sat up rubbing her head softly " what happened?" she asked softly her electric blue eyes darting from bingley to Darcy and to her sister
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:46 pm

Rosetta smiled and rubbed her sister's back, "Darcy gave you his undivided attention and you got so flustered, that you fainted."
Bingley handed Ari a cup of tea, "Enjoy, it will help you calm down."
"So how did you come upon Netherfield?" Darcy asked grimly.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:55 pm

Ari took the tea " thank you so very much , your hospitality is very much appriciated " she smiled softly taking a sip of it "mmm delightful, we came upon your lovely courtyard on our way to visit some family our parents just told us about, um we didnt know about them and they dont know of us yet, but we saw the courtyard, not knowing it was apart of this lovely estate and had to have a picnic hence our food basket" Ari explained to the best she could
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:01 pm

"I see, how fascinating." Bingley said, "Say, who are your family you are meaning to visit? Do you know their whereabouts? I'd be pleased to take you home. It shall be dark soon and I would worry if you both did not arrive home before dark."
"Oh no, it's quite alright. We can manage." Rozetta assured him, though she was unsure who to claim to be their family, or anything of the sort as he was sure to ask of such.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:04 pm

Ari drank the rest of her tea and set the cup lightly down on the table " thank you sir for your kindess but as my sister says we shall be fine thank you , for im sure you would find us rather unusual than that of other women here for we are from Southminster ,and there sirs women can be known to walk unusual distances on thier own" she smiled lightly

Last edited by Marylla on Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:21 pm

Darcy furrowed his brows again in shock, or anger, it was quite had to tell with him, "Are you quite mad?"
Bingley smiled kindly, "That's quite an impressive trek, but you girls must be tired. Would you like to take my invitation to stay for the night?"
Rozetta shook her head, "We'll be fine, there is no current reason to impose."
"Where are you going then? Who are these relatives you plan on visiting?"
Darcy sighed, "Their traveling does not concern you Bingley, do not smother them. If they want to walk their feet off l, then let it be. It is not your business. Besides, its obvious that they prefer making their voyage without interference." He said getting up and going to the window.
Rozetta nearly growled at Darcy's demeaning tones, "For your information sir, our relatives are our aunt and uncle. The...Grimwalds."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:26 pm

Ari stood and smiled at bingley and smiled at her sister and said in a matter of fact tone " i may be mad but i am very proud of it" she sighed and sat back down smoothing her dress and playing with her orangey curls
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:36 pm

Darcy locked his jaw not having a retort to return, but as he checked the window behind the curtain, "Well, it would seem that you no longer have a choice in the matter. Tonight you will have to stay."
Rozetta looked at her sister then stood, "Whatever do you mean?"
"I mean that a storm has broke out preventing you from leaving the house and as I am sure it will get worse before it gets better. As it pains me to say this, but you will have to stay the night."
Rozetta sat with her sister, "What say you about all this sister?"
"As I've said before, I would be honored for two such accomplished ladies to stay in my home."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Ari nodded " then it shall be, as long as you sir, Mr. Darcy can tolerate me and my sister for the night? " she said softly " an i mean my words not as harsh words i would only be able to stay as you say if you can tolerate me much longer if you cannot i will take my leave" she said lightly " for i may be simple and mad all at once i do have respect for men such as you " she said blushing lighty as she said this
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:03 pm

"No, no, by all means, stay. It would be foolish to go out in the storm and brave the weather." Darcy said. His ears turning pink and averting her eyes, as if he was afraid he was going to make a fool of himself.
Rozetta smiled inwardly knowing that this would mean a great deal to her sister.
A servant informed Mr. Bingley that supper was ready, and if his company was joining them.
"Yes, come along Miss Rozetta and Miss Arribella."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:08 pm

Ari smiled lightly at her accomplishment " very well Mr.Darcy i shall stay , as you wish" she managaed a proper curtsy and smield at the thought of food " may i ask what it is you have for dinner? i have have allergies"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:14 pm

Rozetta laughed so hard she began to snort. Her cheeks becoming a brilliant wine red that contrasted well with her black hair. The men turned to her unsure how to respond but before anything could be said about it, Bingley replied, "Roast pork, potatoes with a rich sauce and broccoli smothered in cheese and for dessert the finest cheesecake you will ever have delighted in."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:20 pm

Ari smiled "sounds devine i am not allergic to ant of that food " poked her sister " enough you ninny, i apologize for my sisters outburst something must have tickled her funny bone as we say in south minster"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Shadowheart and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: