Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Howl's Moving Castle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

Howl's Moving Castle - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:10 pm

Howl rolled his eyes with a light kind smile and then suddenly there was a knock at the door, he went and checked it.
A man said, "Great Wizard Pendragon sir, there's been a message from the King, he wants to find the Witch of Suthern Heights. She's turned corrupted and is terrorizing the neighboring villages, would you please see to it?"
HOwl nodded, "Of course. I'll do so." he closed the door, "Cal 200 miles to the south, that's where we have to go. We have a mission to attend to."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:13 pm

CAlcifer made some noises and the castle began to move as directed

Jade stood and went to the window and saw there was nothing but clouds and she looked at the door and then to howl with a questioning look on her face
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:19 pm

Howl grinned widely and took her hand, "Evelyn, come with us." He said and took them to the balcony, where Evelyn gasped and squealed with joy, "We're flying! We're actually flying! This is brilliant! Oh it's os goregous up here!"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:24 pm

JAde smiled and looked at howl " so you going to explain the door thing Mister mystery?" she said hearing the joy in evelyns voice she smiled
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:34 pm

"The door has three different sections, it used to have more, but they were for reasons in the past, when the war still raged. But now it only goes to beautiful places, or places I wish them too."

"Wow, that must be some pretty strong magic." Evelyn said gushing with amazement.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:35 pm

Jade smiled " what kind of beautiful places ?" she asked softly and she looked at Evelyn " i agree"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:49 pm

"Cities, the beach, meadows overflowing with wildflowers..." HOwl said with sweet memories in mind.
Evelynn turned to the room inside, "You're doing great Cal! This is amazing! You've got an amazing flare for travelstyle!" She calleed.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:52 pm

Calcifer heard this and got embarressed turning a brihgt red hot making the castle go a little faster

JAde laughed and smiled " i should like to ssee these places sometime howl" she said
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:02 pm

"And so you shall, after a bit we'll take a rest and go to the beach, how does that sound?"

Evelyn leaned over the rail, and shouted joyfully, "WHOOOO HOOOOO!!! THIS IS GREAT!!!"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:05 pm

Jade nodded and laughed at Evelyn " be carefull, dont lean so far out please" she said trying not to parent the girl
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:34 pm

"don't worry I'll be-," She then was jostled out and fell, "Whhaaaaa!" She screamed but then she started walking on air, much to Howl's astonishment, "You're a witch?!"
Evelyn quickly returned to the balcony looking guilty as if she was in deep trouble, "I...yes...I think my mom was a witch. I'm not sure. Because Dad certainly isn't one."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:37 pm

Jade raised an eyebrow " i told you not to lean out so far " she shook her head and reached out her hand " come on silly " she said shaking her head , she looekd at howl " this is another reason we where out looking for adventure, she didnt want the city to know of her powers, because well its not a loud there
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:40 pm

"I was getting harrassed by a guy...and I used my powers on him, even though I didn't know I had them and...Jade saved me from him, pretending to be my mom, since I look about 12-14, but I'm really sixteen." Evelyn said.
"So that's why all the magic questions. You hear that Cal? We've got a witch in the family." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:45 pm

Calcifer smiled " i knew she was special" he whispered to himself , still not speaking to howl and jade

JAde laughed " hes so childish"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:18 am

Evelyn smiled, "I'm a part of the family?"

HOwl nodded, "Of course, you and Jade both are. And we're happy to have you."

"Then will you guys teach me how to control and use my powers, for good?" Evelyn asked, "You'll help me too, right Cal?" Evelyn asked looking over the upstairs railing down at Cal.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:34 pm

Calcifer looked up at Evelyn and nodded still giving everyone the silent treatment

Jade smiled " and i am happy to be here as well" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 9:59 pm

Howl laughed, "What will it take for you to speak to us again Cal? Don't be so impudent."

Evelyn giggled, and hugged Jade, "Finally I can have a family that I can interact with. THis is the best."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:11 pm

Jade smiled at the her and hugged her back " family is one of the best things a person can have, even when its small" she said softly thinking of her brother and smiling softly she looked at howl and smiled softly down below a sigh could be heard from the fire demon but before anyone could say anything a large ship flew over them " looks like war ship, howl... do you think theres going to be another war?" she said watching the ship fly in the distance she took a deep breath " i hope not the last one nearly destroyed a lot of homes in my old town , killed my parents" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:27 pm

Evelyn growled shaking her feist at the war ship, "Let 'em come. I'd like to give them a what for."

HOwl looked at it with a grim expression, "No idea...I'm going to see what's being made of this." JUmps off the rail and flies off.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:38 pm

Jade leaned down after him and watched him fly away " that man is full of surprises!" she smiled lightly " lets get inside and tell Cal whats going on"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:10 pm

Evelyn nodded and headed downstairs, "Cal! Cal! Howl jumped overboard and flew off!" She called downstairs leaving Jade to explain the rest.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:17 pm

Calcifer raged slightly " WHAT! WITHOUT TELLING ME WHERE HE IS GOING WHAT THE HECK MAN!!!"

Jade flinched lightly " we saw a war plane fly by he went to see whats going on settle down please "

Cal glared " Dont tell me what to do lady , he should have told me before jumping out like that ,,, its dangerous"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:48 pm

Evelyn smiled warmly, "You really care about Howl don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:56 pm

Cal gave a firey shrug " you can say we are really close"

JAde smirked "lovers?" she teased

Cal went blue with heat " not that close ...no yuck gah get out of my sight you vile woman"

Jade laughed and left the room laughing lightly
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:08 pm

Evelyn laughed, and then her hand slipped and moved onto the embers of Cal's fire and she yelped and jumped up, "Ow!" She cried out helplessly as she ran her hand under cold water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howl's Moving Castle   Howl's Moving Castle - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Howl's Moving Castle
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Shadowheart and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: