Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:49 pm

Ari paced the floor of a sitting room worried she was quite upset , and had not been without her sister for this long, she had kept telling the men it was alright and not to go out looking but now it had been too long and she had still not given consent to search after a while she sat down thoughts ran through her head ;has she been kidnapped, did she stay and leave me, i hope shes okay, i want my sister, should i let them go search now?, ; such thought had run through her head all week and she was about to give in to letting Bingley and Darcy search , so she stood and went to them " i cannot keep myself like this any longer please go find her " she said on the verge of more tears
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:05 pm

Rozetta was cold and soaking from rain when she and her basket with the food covered by the cloak she wore. She wrapped hard at the door.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:20 pm

ari looked up and ran to the door "oh my goodness , where have you been...get inside" she pulled her sister inside " quick come help" she called to the others , she pulled the wet cloak off her sister and put a warm blanket over her shoulders
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:42 pm

Rozetta barely cracked a smile due to how cold she was, "Thanks sis, I bought a few things. Wait...what do you mean where have you been?" But there was no time for her sister to answer. Darcy and Bingley hurried to them.
"Rozetta! Where have you been?! We were about to send out a search party for you!" Bingley exclaimed.
"How displeasing of you to scare your sister like that!" Darcy snapped with displeasure holding Ari, by having his arm wrapped around her fondly.
"I've only been gone a few hours." Rozetta protested then sneezed.
Bingley felt her forehead, "Shes got quite the fever. I'll take her to a seperate room." He said leading her away.
"Are you alright Ari?" Darcy asked.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:49 pm

Ari leaned into him and sighed " i was so scared i had lost her , and i am still scared because she has become so sick" she leaned her forhead on him and sobbed quietly

nearby George wickham was riding , he had heard that miss rosetta had been missing and was on a search for her, and did not know she had returned
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:56 pm

Darcy held Ari to him, stroking her back and hair with firm gentleness. He leaned a little and pressed his lips against her brow. "She'll be alright. I know how much she means to you."

Bingley came down, "Im bringing around a carriage, there is medicine for her that I don't currently have. I need you two to look after her while I'm gone." He rode out and as he was a good distance away he saw Wickham. "Hullo, you're the Wickham fellow right?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:24 pm

Ari sniffled " i hope so" [
through the week rosie was missing Ari and Darcy became closer friends ] Ari kept her face buried in Darcy's shirt " mind mind keeps wandering to the worst possible outcomes from her fever and i cannot stop it , it is stressing to me" she mumbled

Wickham nodded " and you are miss rozetta's cousin , has she been found. i hear her sister is quite stressed about this"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:09 pm

Darcy nodded lightly, "If she even dares get futlrther ill, I will be having a firm word with her." He teased lightly, giving Ari, little more than a bare smile in hopes to cheer her.

From downstairs, rozettas coughs get deeper and more frequent.

"Aye, and she has been recovered. She came to our doorstep no mpre than twenty minutes ago. Would you mind accompanying me? Even a man shouldn't be subjected to this god forsaken weather. I'm out to get medicine and I think the sight of you might cheer the lady up. Besides, I think its suitable than you and I speak of your intentions with her. Hitch your horse beside mine and get in the carriage if you please."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:58 am

Wickham shook his head " i am afraid i cannot come with you without causing a stir between a guest of yours and me , and that would not please miss key and miss rozetta , let me know when he is not around then i shall come and visit her" he bowed " my apologies , tell her i will come to see her soon though , that is my promise to her" he kicked his horse and rode away releived that the young woman had been found he stopped a moment and turned back " and my intentions are valid, she is lovely and i really do like her" he said honestly " good day sir" he bowed his head again and rode off without turning back

Ari gave a hint of a smile and heard rosie coughing " i should check on her and i am very curious on what is in her basket, i shall return to you soon " she wiped her faced and took a breath smiling at him and going to the room her sister was in walking over to her " rosie... you have been gone a whole week" she said softly sitting down next to her " i was very worried, i didnt let anyone go out searching because i stubborn and when i did give in you arrive , soaked and in fever " she whispered " dont die on me rosie, you know theres no dayquil here"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:55 pm

Bingley nodded, " I completely understand. I will notify her of such." He then left and got the medicine.

Darcy nodded, "I will await you."

Rozetta smiled as Ari, enterd, "I'm fine, I swear." She lied. "The basket's over there." She nodding at the basket almost hidden underneath the bed at the corner.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:40 pm

Ari smacked her sisters arm " you think i don't know when you lie... don't try to make me feel better please ... and at this moment i really do not wish to see inside the basket, im going to tend to you, because you are not fine " she stood and grabbed a cloth and put it into a bucket of water, wringing it out she placed it on Rosie's forehead " try and sleep , please . sleeping usually helps, im going to have some tea brought up for you and maybe some warm soup" she said " sorry i snapped, i was just so scared"

Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:25 pm

Rozetta grabbed her sister's hand, "There's a time thing...I really was only gone for around three hours, when I went back to our Earth."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:56 pm

Ari shook her head softly " then neither of us cango back again because who knows how long we would be gone , and ..." she trailed off thinking about darcy and gave a little smile
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:03 pm

"Oooh, looks like someone's a little hot under the collar. You and Darcy been courting huh?" Rozetta grinned.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:37 pm

Ari blushed " he was just comforting me ... and well ... i may have kissed his cheek... it was monday two days had gone by after you left... "she laughed lightly " i uh was pacing the room , ran into him and ummm we just stayed that way because i had broken down a bit .. may have soaked his shirt , but he told me things would be okay, and yeah i uh kissed his cheek and ... "she blushed again more intensely this time " yeah...."
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:43 pm

Rozetta smiled for her sister then started coughing viciously, "I promise I'll never leave you again."
Suddenly there was a knock at the bedroom door.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:21 pm

Ari stood and went to open the door to greet the person unknowing who it was at the time
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:26 pm

Bingley smiled, "I've returned with the medicine, is she doing better?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:32 pm

ARi smiled " she is awake and talking but coughing a bit" she said making room for him to enter " is our friend still out searching?" ari had known george was searching and told bingley but kept such information from darcy as to not upset him
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:06 pm

"Yes, just as we thought poor fellow. He won't come till Darcy is out of the house. I think I'll casually mention to Darcy to take you out on a trip around the town tomorrow so he can come visit." Bingley said as he tended to Rozetta.
"You don't by chance mean George do you?" Rozetta asked hopefully.
"I do. Ari had seen him the other day and mentioned as much of your absence. He has been worried."
Rozetta smiled, "What a charm he is."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:11 pm

ARi smiled " i shall take much delight in a day along with Mr. Darcy , did you talk to Mr. Wickham??" she asked for her sisters sake after she asked she heard something fall downstairs " im going to go check on that, tell rosie the answer to my question" she blew a kiss to her sister and headed down to find a vase has fallen , and a grey tabby cat sitting next to it looking quite pleased with itself " oh well hello who are you" she bent to the car and scratched its ears lightly " you broke this didnt you " she said softly listening to the cat purr , she glanced again and saw it had a modern day collar from the 21st century and gasped quickly removing it looking at the name and laughing lightly " your owner must have been a geek, Mr . Baggins" she laughed some more pushing the collar into her pocket and picking the cat up and went to find Darcy
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:38 pm

"Yes, he said he wouldn't come if Darcy was here. But he does long to see her." Bingley said.
Rozetta blushed and looked out the window thinking about Mr. Wickham, trying to remember the kind of man he was from the book. Upon rememberence, all she could remember was that he had done something bad once, but she couldnt remember what.

Darcy was writing a letter to his sister in the study when he heard the door open.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:48 pm

Ari smiled lightly petting the cat in her arms listening to it purr she looked at Darcy " we have a intruder, a very content intruder but an intruder no less" she laughed lightly she walked over to him " whom are you writing to, if i may ask"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:57 pm

Darcy looked up and stroked its head, "How did he get in?" But without leaving room to answet, he answered, "My sister Georgiana Darcy."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:06 pm

Ari gave a small shrug " i dont know maybe a window, he knocked down a vase and it broke , its being cleaned up now, , oh you said something about her this week, sh does sound lovely , will we get a chance to meet her" she said softly she said we but meant herself as she smiled at him then at the purring cat in her arms " can i keep him? ive figured a name for him already"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination   Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pride and Prejuidce: Beyond the Realm of Imagination
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Shadowheart and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: