Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Blood Worthy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

Blood Worthy  Empty
PostSubject: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:58 pm

Lilith Connor
15/Freshman
Hair: Mid back light wavy black
Eyes: Emerald green
Race: Human
Bio: Lilith Connor has wanted nothing more in life, than to enter the renissance realm that lies beyond the otherside of the Gates of Hael. Hael was the land that they all lived in, a land seperated by the border that is the Gates of Hael. She has always lived a normal life, and wants desperately to be a part of something strange and new. Being a part of this new land might give her a reason why she feels like she was meant for something special. But her one major setback was this, she was ill with an unknown and uncureable disease. She is said to die before her 21st birthday.

Lilith opened her eyes and she remembered ten years ago when she suddenly got really sick and had to go to the hospital. She stayed there for three weeks before she got better, and the doctor said that he had no idea what it was going on with her body, but all he could say was that the illness would be dormant and wouldn't return for another ten years or so. But it was definitely the same illness that killed her mom shortly after she was born. TOday was the day she had caught the illness ten years ago. It could happen again at any time and she had no idea when it would happen. But she got up from her bed and got ready for school. It had only been a week since she started her freshman year. She headed over to Haven the cafe she went to every morning to hang out before school started. It was across the street from school and she often played her guitar here.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

Blood Worthy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:12 pm

Name: Clara Malone
hair: light brown
Eyes: dark brown almost black
Race : Vampire
Bio: Clara has been in both cities since the gates went up, she was one of the founders of the old city and kept it safe at night , since she couldnt go out in the sun, during the day instead of sleep she went into the big city and went to to the local school acting as a student
Blood Worthy  2012-10-02_21-21-59--24_19_222_84--_DollDivine_Game-Of-Thrones

with an umbrella and a pair of sunglasses Clara Malone walked to the school and sat in front waiting for it to start
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Blood Worthy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:35 pm

Lilith left Haven when the school bell rang and she headed inside the school and went to the back of the class like usual. She always refrained from talking to others. She had an unspeakable fear of people, talking, contact, the whole shebang. She did her work and all that was required of her.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Blood Worthy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:47 pm

clara stepped into class and sat in the darkest corner prepared to learn
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Blood Worthy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:59 pm

Mr. Collins, a handsome middle-aged man who taught their first period english class said, "Alright students. Time for the last icebreaker project of the school year. I want you and a partner to introduce yourselves, give your age, and your favorite hobby and your fondest dream, ready set go!" He said with a charming smile that all the girls talked about.
Lilith froze, talking? She had managed to skip all the activities before, but she guessed he did this for her sake. SO this time it was invietable. She picked up her backpack and sat at the desk nearby the girl who looked a few years older than her, "H-Hi...I'm Lilith Connor." She said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Blood Worthy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:11 pm

CLara looked at lilith " Clara, Clara Malone " she said extending an elegant hand " my age is no concern , and i enjoy reading under the moonlight" she sounded older than the teacher as she spoke " you seem like a person whom doesnt care to speak to others, so let me guess, you are 15, and you enjoy going to the haven cafe and playing guitar?" she said simply in the form of a question
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Blood Worthy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:13 pm

Lilith turned paler than she normally was and shook the other's hand, "H-HOw did you know?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Blood Worthy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:19 pm

Clara smiled and brushed strands of hair from her face " saw ya this morning over there, doesnt take a detective to know stuff like that hun" she gave a small laugh " and your a freshman right? that makes you either 15 or 16 it was one of the two , you would have corrected me if i was wrong" she shook the girls hand and laughed lightly again " so fondest dream now right? my fondest dream is to remove that cursed gate that blocked my land from this place ," her face went dark " the day those gates went up was the day my people became poor with lack of nutrition and crops" she murmured
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Blood Worthy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:24 pm

Lilith's jaw dropped, "You're from the otherside of the Gates of Hael?" She paused blushing from the question, "My fondest dream is to visit the otherside and find the reason why I feel like there is more to my life than just a normal human one." She finished and cast her eyes too her feet. That was the most she had ever spoken to a person at one time, but this girl intrigued her. And for some reason she wasn't too awfully scared to talk to this person.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Blood Worthy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:27 pm

Clara put her fingers to her lips " hush, not to loud, i may or may not be related the founder of that land over there" she said softly and to herself 'i am the founder of that land over there and the people know that i still live because of this cursed curse' she smiled lightly
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Blood Worthy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:02 am

"Related...to the founder?" She asked in a hushed voice, "But wasn't he a dark dreaded vampire or something? That's what I heard. Are vampires that horrible?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Blood Worthy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:28 pm

Clara shook her head " the founder wasnt a he , and Vampires arent bad, there may be some in this very class room " she said softly " on the other side Vampires are noble and respected because they dont need food from crops and such they in turn give to the poor people what is needed to keep the place alive, but there isnt enough food and crops to keep giving, the wall there what you call the gates is like mountains and the clouds cant carry enough water over , and that is why theres so much rain here" she said sitting back in her chair and crossing her legs
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Blood Worthy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:42 am

Lilith gave a light gasp, "If that's happening, why is there a wall? Who put it up? We have to find a way to knock it down." He whispered. Shy as she was, except for talking to this girl she was actually a people person, she loved them, feared them yes, but she also loved them. Suddenly the door knocked and opened and a man who looked only a few years older than Clara with sandy brown hair that was only a shade or so darker than Clara's but had blue-grey eyes said to the teacher, "Excuse me Mr. Collins, I am Tristan Malone." To Clara he said, "Sis, the sheep are about to jump the fence." He said giving his sister the code phrase for the long time rebellion that had beem brewing was starting.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Blood Worthy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:01 am

Clara nodded and stood " nice meeting you lilith" she handed in her work papers and looked at her brother " lets go" she gave a nod to lilith and flashed a smile that showed a bit of fang just for her new friend and left with Tristan.when they got out of the building there was enough cloud cover to not need protection. " why so soon brother, thought we told them to wait" she said softly pulling on a leather jacket and her sunglasses " im over here trying to learn why they put up the wall, they need to wait a few more days " she said simply
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Blood Worthy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 9:19 pm

"Wait! Wait!" Lilith exclaimed running like a mad woman with her backpack and guitar slung over her back, "C-CLara! What's going on? Is there anything I can do? Are you....you said....it wasn't...Is the founder...you?" She stammered shyly shuffling her feet and nervuosly looking from her feet to Clara.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Blood Worthy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:26 pm

Clara looked at lilith "slow down one breath at a time " she looked at her brother " should we tell her the plan? And about us??" she whispered and smiled at her new friend waiting for a response
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Blood Worthy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:14 pm

Lilith caught her breath and bashfully asked, "Are you the founder you spoke of a moment ago? If you...if you are and you're really a vampire...I-I want to help, with whatever it is you're doing. I've waited my entire life to see the other side of that wall, and you've provided the first opprotunity since you're a vampire, so I'd like to make good on this opprotunity, if you let me take it."
Tristan looked from Clara to Lilith and took her shoulder which made made Lilith freeze and go ash plae with fear, not because she was scared of him per se, but she was still of course afraid of others and hated another's touch unless she allowed it, which was hardly ever, "Le-Let me go." Lilth whispered almost inaudibly, having a keen sense of hearing since he was a vampire, Tristan let her go, "I'm sorry little one." He turned to Clara, "Go ahead, we can trust her. I can tell she's pure of heart."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Blood Worthy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:23 pm

CLara nodded to Tristan " walk with us, " she said softly " if you are going to help out , then i dont need to come to the school, if you can find out what happened to bring up this wall then me and my brother can try to fix it to bring it down " she said softly " yes i am the founder , me and my brother share the responsibilities and the wealth of course" she smiled " our people respect us, and hope we can succeed in this " she nodded heading to the gate " now lilith, its hard to get a human over the gate so you will have to wait for us to return , we need to make the people relax a bit "
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Blood Worthy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:34 pm

"Understood, I'll go back to school and get what I can out of it, see what I can find I mean." She said standing well out of arms reach from either of them, "Um...how will i know you've returned?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Blood Worthy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:47 pm

Clara looked to Tristan " ill send Tristan, ive got other things to do when we return , and if we dont then something is holding us back" she said touching the wall and slipping her fingers into a figner hold " we have to get home before the sun returns , i really dont want to die now " she joked
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Blood Worthy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:26 pm

"I understand...um...You can send Tristan to my house, I live at 813 West Pinewood st NW. It's not far...but, he has to wait outside the house." Lilith said, before leaving. She went to school and returned to class, and after school she went straight to the library where she searched through the archives and found a book on the history of the wall and sat down at a table with it, and she read the following passages:

150 years ago, a man of high technology was brilliant and he wanted to teach others about his brilliance but the proud leader of the land refused to relent to him, and they waged war. 50 years of war later the wall was built, settling the war. They could live in the more rennisance fashion while the man made his half of the city techonogly advanced.

After Lilith learned this she made her slow trek home, and when she entered she saw her dad passed out on the couch, one of his big burly arms clinging to a nearly finished beer bottle. The stench of her home no longer bothered her as she had grown used to it. And she set to cleaning the massacre of a mess her father always left her after making sure the windows and doors were locked and the curtains blocking any view. After a couple of hours of cleaning she started some food and in the meantime did her homework while cooking as well.

After about 30 minutes and both homwork and meal had been finished, her father came into view, he grunted and sat down at the table, "Is the food ready yet?" He growled.

"Yes Dad." She said, handing him a plate.
He said nothing as he took it, "Where's m'beer?"
Lilith shot up from her seat and got him a cold one from the fridge, "Wanted to be sure it was cold enough when you came in for supper."
"Mmmhmm." He murmured nonchallantly, "Get your homework done?"
"Yes Dad."
"Clean the house?"
"Finished before started supper."
"Mmmhmm." He mumbled again.

Lilith relaxed a little, he was in a good mood, well for him, so she decided to enjoy it while it lasted. It was at that time that her dad's phone ranf, "What the hell?" He snarled and picked it up, "What?"

He nodded grumpily and then eyed Lilith, "Did she now?"
Lilith looked up finishing another bite of noodles, her muscles tensed, she knew that tone all to well.
"Mmmhmm, yeah I'll talk to her about it. It won't happen again." Her dad promised and hung up, "So you decided to skip class did ya?" He said taking off his belt.
She jumped and bolted in the direction of the door, but he caught her hair before she could touch the door knob and pulled her back, emitting a shrill shriek from her in pain. He slapped her across the face with his bare hand and threw her into the wall with a sickening thud, "I'll teach ye' to skip class you little bitch." He snapped and mercilessly beat her with both hands and belt, but made sure not to hit her in the face or hands because of course he didn't want to go to jail. It was some hours later after he had gone to bed that Lilith had awoken from unconsiousness. She tried to sit up but her body ached in protest and tears bubbled down from her eyes, but she wiped them away.

[[Tristan and you don't find out about her life till later. But this is why she's scared of people and them touching her. She may love people, but she doesn't trust them. She is especially scared of men.]]
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Blood Worthy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:22 pm

Clara went over the wall and went to her estate with Tristan to hold a village meeting she started with " welcome my friends , please be seated and hushed " she spoke loud with this " we now have a companion on the otherside who can be in the sun , and she is trustworthy, she is young and a student in their school system , their technology is great and they have plenty food, me and my brother will go to the otherside often to get food for you all, and we will work ro bring down the wall so that we may live as equals, please refrain from any plotting till i give the word, thank you" she stepped down and smiled as the people cheered she looked at her brother " do you want to say anything to them, your thier mayor " she said softly patting his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Blood Worthy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:33 pm

Tristan nodded, "Thanks sis." He walked up to greet his people and said, "Good evening my friends, with this new alliance with the young woman, we will certainly be able to break down this wall and communicate freely with the othersiders, and perhaps keep to the culture we've grown to know and love. We've had it a little harder than it should be in recent years but I know the girl will be our land's greatest hope into a better future. With her and our founder's help, I can promise you, we will live the lives we were meant to lead!"

The crowd cheered to this, "Should I go and collect the information from your friend?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Blood Worthy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:36 pm

Clara smiled at her brother "yes please, and maybe you can help her tom come over here without being caught, i have to feed the people and bless a few farms" she said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Blood Worthy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:58 pm

Tristan nodded, "It will be done. I'll return with her soon." He scaled the walls with feline grace and ease. He found her home easily enough and saw her walking out of her own home, she didn't seem as lively as she did before.
"Hello Lilith."
She froze, and nodded lightly looking at him, "H-Hi." She whispered.
"I'm here to take you over."
"Can you do that? I-I thought...vampires were the only ones who oculd cross?"
"Don't worry friend, it'll be fine." Tristan assured her. He took her hand and she yanked back instinctively, abd she said lightly, "S-Sorry...I'm not very favorable on people touching me."
He nodded lightly with curiousity, "Alright then, what if you climbed on my back?"
"I suppose so." She mumbled and wrapped her arms around his neck, "Are you sure this is safe?"
"Definitely, just don't let go, okat?"
She nodded and he jumped lightly into the air, and flew over the walls and flew her to his and his sister's mansion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood Worthy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Worthy
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Shadowheart and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: