Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Blood Worthy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

Blood Worthy  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:23 pm

Clara smiled and moved over to a wardrobe opening it and pulling an Renaissance style gown and placed it on the bed " get changed young one then we will get you fed" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:51 pm

Lilith looked at the dress and stroked it with a finger and then looked at Clara, "Feeding? I-I'm still a little scared about that." She admitted, apparently she was still shy and socially awkward.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:57 pm

Clara smiled " don't worry, you don't have to do much , i have pouches like the one i gave you to have to have the othersiders have a meeting with us, so don't worry your little head " she smiled " im going to go see if they are here yet, if you need anything call on a house maid , and remember please and thank you , we treat them as we treat ourselves , they are our friends "
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:04 pm

"Of course. I wouldn't forget something like that...um...do I call you mother now? Or Clara? And...Clara...I'm a little nervous about meeting the other vampires. As you've noticed, you're the only one I'm able to talk to without too much problems." She said bashfully.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:21 pm

Clara smiled " you call me what you like dear, and you dont have to meet with them if you dont want to " she said " if you like you can have Tristan show you around the village , and help you get to know the people, since they will need to know you" she smiled " ive got to get to work now dear" as she said this she smiled and went away to the conferance room where a few vampires that looked rather annoyed
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:50 pm

Lilith shyly entered the conference room with Clara, to observe what would happen. She glanced at Clara and to the other annoyed looking vampires wondering what they were going to do. Lucian also entered taking his place at the left of Clara. "Clara, we must speak later." He breathed lightly with firmness.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:13 pm

Clara waved him away and looked to the annoyed Vamps and stood in and raised a goblet [each place setting had one filled with blood] " to you my fellow blood drinkers, please enjoy , ive called here to figure out why this wall is here, and if our two worlds could live in peace if the wall is taken down "

[ if you like you can make an annoyed vamp lol i dont have one at this time]
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:02 pm

Lilith looked on at the annoyed vampires and then suddenly one stood.

An aristocratic male vampire with hooded green eyes and long and straight white hair looked to Clara, "The humans wanted to keep us out of course! They think us treacherous demons! They don't want peace and tranquility! They want our death! Our blood!"

"YOU'RE WRONG!" Lilith roared suddenly, her words parting from her lips without thinking on what she had done. She could scarcely believe that she had spoken out among people, vampires no less. When she had always been scared and shy around others. The vampire appeared in front of her in astonishing speed, glaring down at her with a raised eyebrow. "A fledgling hmm? When did you get your pet Clara? She smells like a freshblood."

[This aristocratic male vampire has hooded green eyes. His white hair is long and straight. He is tall and has a wide-chested build. His skin is slightly tan. He has a narrow/pointed chin. He can turn into a white wolf. His diet is like that of classic vampires.
Name: Blaneik]
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:13 pm

CLara moved with a faster graceful movement " she is my daughter, and dont you dare harm her , get back to your seat, you are under my roof you do as i say" she said with such authority her finger pointing to his seat " and its not keeping our kind out... we are abviously living on both sides... i want to know why that damned wall was put up in the first damned place, " she took a deep breath " look what you have done, gotten me all up tight " she looked to lilith " sweetheart go find tristan and have him show you around ill deal with this"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:29 pm

Blaneik sniffed and bitterly did as he was told. Lilith looked at Clara sadly and nodded, and set out looking for Tristan.

Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:25 pm

Clara took a soft breath and sat down " now i would like you all to research into why our memories are wiped , and we need to find a way to break down this wall, if the reason for the memory being gone is terrible and we don't need to remember it , then leave it be and return to me , i will do my own research over here, thank you.. you are dismissed " she said not wanting to go any further with the emotion that came over her because of Blaneik .... " Blaneik, stay behind i have to speak to you about your actions here today" this was to delay the talk with Lucien
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:04 pm

Lucien sighed knowing she was deliberately trying to avoid her. Blaneik rose stiffly as the others left, "You wanted a word with my?" He asked with a bitter tone.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:10 pm

Clara moved to him " you need to respect me and my clan , if you embarass me one more time, because i know you have done so in the past, i will so maker help me break you neck and burn you , do you understand? that is my daughter, and she is to be treated as i am treated , now leave my presence and get on your mission ... before i change my mind" she said if she where human her face would have been red with anger
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:03 pm

"Yes, of course. My deepest apologies." He said with grim look, "I'll see to it my behavior is more....appropriate." He said and strode away.

Lilith was still in the search for Tristan when Blaneik strode passed her and stopped, he cornered her and hissed, "This is not over, and if you tell your mother, you will have a surprise coming for you."
Lilith turned pale in fear and shrank back.
He raised an eyebrow, "Oh? Fierce when near your mother but timid elsewhere."
"I-I-" But she was too scared to speak.
He reached out to touch her cheek but she flinched away even as backed up against the wall as she was.
He raised his eyebrow.
"P-Please, d-don't touch me."
He smirked, and twirled her hair with a finger and ler it go, "OH? You don't like to be touched do you?" He turned and left without another word.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:14 pm

Clara took a moment to compose herself and left the room " sorry lucien, your chat will have to wait i must check on Lilith, the poor dear " she swiftly left the room before he could speak and found her " are you alright, im sorry about that , come here" she said softly and kindly and opened her arms for a soft hug " that man is an arrogant selfish bastard, and i wont let him talk to you in such a way again "
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:18 pm

Lilith hugged Clara, "Mama..." She sniffed, "I fear touch of anyone aside from you. Will I ever fit in?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:22 pm

Clara smiled softly " you fit in already... you did very good in there, and the next meeting im letting you sit by me alright... now come lets see what my brother is up to...he missed the meeting" she smiled taking liliths hand " i hear the people are already whispering of the young girl that is now my kin, they seem to enjoy that idea"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:25 pm

"Really?" She smiled, "I-I've never had a family that loved me. At least now I have someone." She said looking at Clara.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:57 pm

Clara smiled and saw tristan " brother come over, you missed the meeting, lilith has guts " she smiled and gave a little laugh squeezing liliths hand lightly
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 9:57 pm

Lilith smiled, blushing fiercely and giggled her face downcast in embarrasssment.
"Oh really? What did little Lilith do to be given such high praise?" Tristan grinned with admiration.
"I kind of yelled at Blaneik."
Tristan bowled over laughing, "Is she serious Clara? Did she really do that? OH I wish I would've been there. He's one of the most powerful vampires aside from Lucien and you, CLara. Damn, that would've been priceless to see."
Lilith sighed, "Mmm...I'm tired, I'm going to head to bed."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:03 pm

Clara smiled " oh she did, and i snapped at him as well... he deserved it too" she said looked to lilith " alright , im going to talk with tristan , when you wake let us know and we will make sure some food is ready for you " she smiled and pulled Tristan to the side " im afraid Blaneik will take this as a challenge and try to make a move on lilith , i need eyes on her when im not around , do you think you can get the house staff to do so, to have someone in the room so that she is never alone, she still has those terrible memories and i dont want her getting hurt" she said softly then remembered lucien and sighed " Lucien wants to talk to me"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:06 pm

"As you wish sis, are you going to go find Lucien first, or walk with me for a bit?" He asked as Lilith headed for her room, "Why would he make a move on her? And in what way do you mean sis? In lust or pain?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:11 pm

Clara sighed " i dont know , but he seemed interested in her, and im just being protective, im a mother now and its my job " she smiled softly " im going to find lucien, ill come back and we can spend some family time together hunting sound good?" she smiled softly
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:05 pm

Tristan nodded, "You know where to find me." He said and took off.
Lilith crawled into her bed and fell fast asleep.
BLaneik watched her with extreme interest, there was something about her that intrigued him. BUt he couldn't put his finger on it. But one thing was for sure, he would be keeping a keen eye on this child.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:18 pm

Clara returned to Lucien "i apologize for my rudeness i had things to deal with you wished to speak with me?" she said not showing any emotion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Worthy
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Shadowheart and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: