Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Blood Worthy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

Blood Worthy  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:03 pm

Clara was talking to some of the villagers and touching their head and saying things like " your corn will grow well, " or " the cow shall have two calves, feed them well one will be makle the other female keep the female fore milk" the villagers would leave with a smile on their faces and feel relaxed, as soon as she saw Tristan and Lilith she smiled and waved for them to come over " well met friend " she said in her old speach that was used only on this side of the wall "welcome to my home , what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:07 pm

"It's gorgeous." Lilith breathed clambering off of Tristan, "Oh and this is what I know, '150 years ago, a man of high technology was brilliant and he wanted to teach others about his brilliance but the proud leader of the land', I'm guessing that's you, 'refused to relent to him, and they waged war. 50 years of war later the wall was built, settling the war. They could live in the more rennisance fashion while the man made his half of the city techonogly advanced."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:10 pm

Clara furrowed her eyebrows " this is not what i remember, brother what do you remember?" she said rubbing her forehead with the palm of her hand " something must have made me forget"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:46 pm

Tristan blinked, "No...no it's always been there. They must've gotten that excerpt wrong."

Lilith frowned, "But...that has to be correct...there's only one other way to find out, we have to find the files in my mayor's office. But not today. I'm tired."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:52 pm

Clara nodded " will your parents be okay with you staying on this side for a night? you can message them to say your at a friends place" she said smiling she stood and tapped her brother and whispered " we cant send a bird we have to use what they call a phone"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:59 pm

Tristan nodded curtly but they were innterrupted. "NO!" Lilith snapped instantly in fear, she then quickly coughed and recovered with a light smile, "No, it's fine, my parents are totally fine with. Trust me." She said nodding enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:05 pm

Clara raised an eyebrow and then nodded " as you wish , we will have a room set for you and some clothes for you to sleep in " she said and with a wave of her hand workers started moving about the home and one of them came up " mi, lady the room is set, is there anything else you need?" Clara smiled and patted the mans shoulder " no go home and rest easy friend, you have earned it" the man smiled gave a bow and almost skipped with joy as he left , clara shook her head and laughed lighty " he is always so happy, i dont know how he does it"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:16 pm

Lilith had to hold back tears, "Thank you...People are so happy here...I wish I lived here."

"It's not as easy as it seems." Tristan said resting a hand on her shoulder kindly.

Lilith jaerked away startled making Tristan pull his hand away with sad curiousity, "I'm sorry. I forget, you don't like to be touched."

"It's fine." She mummbled lightly and went to the room she was appointed to and found a warm light blue nightgown with black lace, "It's sp pretty." she said twirling in it, thinking she was alone.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:27 pm

Clara stepped into the doorway " Glad you like it, its made with the best linens found out here " she said smiling at the girl " and the bed is made with the feathers of a thousand pheasants , so it should be quite soft"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:43 pm

Lilith grazed the pillow with her hand and sat down and laid herself on it gently, "it feels like heaven..." She said softly, "thank you. It means a lot."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:51 pm

Clara smiled " i do what i can to make sure my guests are comfortable, if you need anything im down the hall biggest door, or you can ring one of the bells im sure the house services will be glad to help with anything, they are happy people , i treat them as i treat myself"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:58 pm

"You are really the kindest person I've ever met, thank you." She said and crawled into bed.

Tristan approached Clara down the hall, "Hey, Clara...is it just me, or is there something strange about your new friend?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:08 pm

Clara nodded " come with me to the study , i think i know whats up , its just a guess, but from the years ive seen with children and young adults" she said simply opening the door to the study and waiting for her brother to enter first and she entered after him and sat down " i think we have a case some sort of fears or internal suffering, maybe she was abused once i dont know but she has all the truama signs , maybe we can get one of the housemaids to talk to her, one of the younger ones ?" she said softly sighing and opening a drawer next to her and pulling a few leather pouches " her brother feed , some of the people brought them in from slaughtered animals for us "
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:29 pm

Tristan nodded, "Thanks..." As he fed he asked, "Do you ever wonder, what happened to our sire? The vampire that bound us as siblings?"

Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:34 pm

Clara looked out the window at the rising moon " no but i believe he is out there somewhere " she said with a gaze that was that of love and fear " i remember him, he made you first , then when i was sick , he made me and let me keep my title madame Clara Malone of the Malone village , leader and keeper of the people" she sighed softly resting her head on the back of her chair
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:43 pm

Tristan finished his meal and walked behind Clara and massaged her shoulders and gave her a kiss on the cheek, "I'm sure we'll seem him again Clara. He's got to be out there somewhere. I just hope Lilith is going to be okay too, that poor kid is so tense, especially around guys it seems. At least she is around me."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:46 pm

Clara nodded " such inner turmoil for such a young soul" she commented and relaxed a bit with her brothers touch " i think its high time we found someone to turn and train to be here if something where to happen to us, what do you think? after this whole wall bussiness ends , a heir to our throne" she looked up at her brother with a soft smile
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:11 pm

He grinned, "Well she did say she'd like to stay here. I think that would be a great idea. She already is beginning to trust you."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:16 pm

Clara look to Tristan " Turn her?" she thought a moment " i dont know it would be up to her, and what of her family? we have that to consider " she said softly she gave another sigh and walked over to the window " if our sire where here he would know what to do"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:23 pm

"Indeed he would." said a strong proud voice as the old vampire entered the room. His hair was long and blond and he had kind light blue eyes and a light stubble that was eternally there. His black cloack swayed behind him, "My children, how fares you?"
"Lord Lucian! Father!" Tristan exclaimed and embraced the man who sired them.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:28 pm

Clara turned to see him and smiled " youve come home" she said softly from the window her smile was bright and lit up by the moon she strode over to him elegantly " welcome back, ive missed you so" she said softly before giving him a hug
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:31 pm

He finished embracing Tristan and approached Clara, "I've missed you as well." He said kissing her hand and embracing her warmly, "NOw tell me, who is this you arequestioning to turn?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:34 pm

Clara smiled softly " a young girl from the other side , she seems to have a lot of inner turmoil , and recoiled when i talked about her family , it seems she doesnt want to go back, and what if something where to happen to me and Tristan, we dont have soemone for the people to look to" she explained she pushed her hair back from her face and looked down at her feet, she was truly happy for him to be back
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:44 pm

"Then perhaps we need to send her back tomorrow morning, and observe her. If we can find out her inner turmoil we can stop it and truly ask her to join us." Lucian siad.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:49 pm

Clara nodded "alright , the poor thing , hope she doesnt mind being sent back " she said softly " shall i observe or shall brother observe?" she asked hoping he would say Tristan so that she could spend sometime with him, she was just 21 when he turned her so she was a proper adult she thought and she looked up at him her dark eyes soft with her happiness of him being back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Worthy
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Shadowheart and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: