Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Blood Worthy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

Blood Worthy  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:32 pm

Clara laughed lightly at Blaneik's perdiciment " i honestly dont mind my brother doing that to you Blaneik " she smiled lightly and turned to lilith " how are you feeling dear?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:35 pm

"MUch better, but please don't hurt him Tristan. He may not be the most nicest person in the world, but he did save me." Lilith said, "Egh...god am I thirsty."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:36 pm

Clara smiled and handed lilith a pack of human blood " youll have to live on these for a while " she said softly kissing the girl's forehead
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 1:24 pm

Lilith was hesitant at first and then she looked up and noticed everyone was watching her. She realized why, this would be her first time taking blood, though not directly from the flesh. She breathed in deeply and sank her teeth into the packet and drank, she was over come with a sudden bloodfrenzy and she suckled the package frantically draining it of every last drop of it's contents.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 3:20 pm

Clara smiled lighly handing her another packet remembering her first time she needed about a dozen packs " alright lets give her some space, ill need to call meeting with the elders tonight to see what they know about the wall " she said softly to lilith "do you want to join me?
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:45 pm

"I would very much like that mother." She said taking the packet, "I...wouldn't endanger anyone, would I?" Lilith asked.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:16 pm

" so shall it be, and no dear you shant be a danger" she smiled " come we have much to do"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:48 pm

Lilith trailed beside her, her mind lost on Blaneik. She wondered why he would bother saving her life. Why Tristan was so intent upon keeping her safe?
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:41 pm

as they reached the metting room the table was already occupied by the other elders " greetings to you my friends " she gave a curt nod " youve met my daughter Lilith " she smiled " say hello love"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:38 am

Lilith gave a curt nod and a gracious curtsy, "Hello." She saw Blaneik among the elders, and gave only fleeting glance. All her questions that regarded him, and him just sitting there made her feel uneasy, and she tinged pink from being flustered. She didn't want to provoke his bad side, so she knew she would have to play it careful. She had no idea what kind of person he was, not truly just yet. She looked at all the elders and wondered if they would come to like her or detest her.
Lucian looked to Lilith and her mother, "I am glad you have both come, shall we attend to our foremost worries and matters? We need to know about the wall."
One of the elders stood, "I have lived on the advanced side for a long time, but even I don't know why else the humans threw up the wall."
Liliith listened to the talk and remembered something she had told Clara. It was now time to live up to that. She silently and discreetly left the room and made her way out the castle. She forgot all about the night as she scaled the walls and hopped over it, half gliding half falling as she was still weak from her illness and had not yet learned all the tricks of the trade of being a vampire.
She knew where to go, and headed for city hall. She would steal the files ling enough to find out why the wall was up. Lilith came upon the magnificent building and tried to open it but it was locked. Angered she looked around. She had to be smart about this. Lilith traveled around city hall and found a hollow space in the earth and removed the green land mass and leaf coverings to find a secret hatch that she opened up and traveled down the dank stAirs, careful not to slip. She came upon another door and found herself opening it to a long dungeon.
"whoa," she breathed shocked to find a dungeon.w
"Clara?" A voice croaked.
Startled, Lilith peered into the door, "I'm sorry, i'm not Clara. Do you mean. Clara Malone?"
The person who spoke looked out the door, "Yes, I was a close friend of hers, Adrianna Storm. I'm her personal witch. I was kidnapped and placed here thirty years ago." Said the woman whom looked to be in her mid fifties.
"How do I know I can trust you?" Lilith said.
Adrianna handed Lilith an intricate wristband, "this band was a gift she once gave me in honor of our friendship."
"if this is true, then i will be sure to get assistance to rescue you."
Adrianna smiled kindly, "thank you dear."
Lilith headed on, and found an exit. She entered and shortly found the governor's office. She found the keys and opened a filing cabinet and pulled out a folder reading: TOP SECRET! Polity opened it and read the words:
Dark with death,
Short of breath,
The oldest stone,
Where light first shone,
Is where the key is hidden,
To unlock the world forbidden.
Lilith thought about this, then it came to her, the moruary! She hurried outsi deand ran but just as she was nearing the place of dth, her right arm burned viciously. O She was running out of time. Lilith continued to run, but the burns made her slower. t just as the sun was about to reach the point it would burn her fully she was in a blurring flash rushed into the mortuary. A male voice shouting from pain. They toppled into the inside of the building wre it was shaded and dark, Lilith caught her breath and looked to the male.
In a crumpled heap against the stone wall was Blaneik.
"Blaniek!" She asked with stunned dear.
He looked up at her with burned arms and face, making him look like a dastardly sight.
"Hello Princess," he snarled, "what the hell were you thinking coming out here!? Are you trying to get yourself killed!?"
Lilith blinked back tears from tge scolding, "i...I was only-,"
"yeah but you need to be smart about it." He said as he stood, his wounds healing fst. He took her arm and though she tried to pull it free from his grasp, he kept a firm grip , "hold still would you?" Hegrowled and looked at her burns, "new vampires don't heal as fast. But you look...huh...thwyve already healed. Strange, I've never seen that happen in a vampire befiore. Well you're lucky little one. So what the hell are doing here?"
"i...there was a riddle that led me here." Lilith confEssed lightly. She then looked around and saw a premade hole that was beginning to filter with light.
The ray of light shone on a altar. Lilith looked aroiund, "it has to be aroundhltar." Lilith said more to herself than to Blaneik.
"What are you talking about?"e said with cool and irritation.
" the oldt stone,
where white firstshone,

Is where the key is hidden,
To unlock the world forbidden. It...it means that the reason the wall is up is here somewhere."
"i see." He mumbled and help her find the unknown reason an and found wher skeletons lay shop skeletons lay shop gold to the to the wall. Liliths fear factor rose and Blaneik noticed and took her hand firmly and he let go.
"Sheesh, I was only. If you didn't want me to touch you just tell me not to." He grumbled.
At the far back was a coffin that Lilith and Blaneik went to awent to and removd the liand there in a pale handsomeness, was a man, though it had to be a vampire. 2 still retain th somewhat lifeness. hand
"hmmm." Blaneik mumbled t to make a gas in in his andqueezed the blood on to the vampires.. lips.
colo th the vampires face and he tha up.
"Who are you?" Blaneik asked.
The vampire got out of the coffin , standing full head talle than Blaneik, "I am the Grand Father, Vladimir Drakulan Rasputin. I go by Rasputin."
"Whoa, wait the Grand Father? As in the first vampire?"
knotte nodded. The archaic vampire nodded.
"Then how Re you here? Why?"
"I sired two, a man and a woman who had eveand a woman who had everything to lose but she was on the brink of death.Lucian Nightfell and Vivian stone.
Lilith gave a puzzled been shocked face but only listened
"Lucian was great full turning but Viv waI was I was furious. e wanted to be humani. So she ran from to be to be seen agai and and tell 100 and and 50 when sh collected followers who wer under the that she was human t. She made sure to make it seem as if she HT then died as a ne as a new where they controlled person wit with magic so she cou continue governing the city. betwee he her and Clara, her niece through sireship, she defeated Clara and wiped the vampires memories except for her own of course, clean of the war built the wal tha that would keep vampires out. But after every decade the magic Peking Peki became week. in this Vivian wit with the help of others and that is to th to the point where they come on trolled me in in hopes for all etern."
Blaneik and Lilith exchanged glances. This was informatio the needed.
"I have to go warn mother." Lilith said lightly.
"Mother?" Rasputin questioned.
Lilith nodded shyly, "Clara, she sired me."
"i see, so you're my great-granddaughter."
She nodded lightly.
"Well, going have t wait til wait till dark." Blaneik said. They agreed to wait the day out.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:32 pm

Clara sat in the chair " my daughter has run off and now so has Blaneik... please make yourselves comfortable untill they return " she said standing up and leaving the room "tristan,?" she said walking up to him " dearest brother pleas eput the sun cloak on and find her please"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:58 pm

"Lilith left!? I've just returned from feeding, but I shall find her, I will not let you down." He said and found the cloak and donned it and shortly after flew out in search of Lilith. As he reached the other side, he saw the father of Lilith, heading to town. He almost followed, but those were not his orders. He searched relentlessly until nightfall and it was then he spotted Blaneik exiting the mortuary with Lilith, and another vampire. Lilith saw him and smiled brightly at the familiar face, "Tristan!" She exclaimed and ran to him and threw her arms around him in relief. He chuckled and lightly swung her around, "Lilith! I'm so happy to see you safe. Clara was worried, and when I found out you were gone, I was worried too."
Blaneik frowned grimly, watching the two. He could sense that Tristan cared deeply for her, and her feelings were nearly mutual to him, but not in the same way.

Lucian whispered quietly to Clara, "We need to speak when you have the time." He then allowed her to carry on with the conference.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:03 pm

Clara looked at Lucien " lucien, i have all the time in the world but right now i am very concerned for my daughters sake , if you must speak to me then do so now"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:14 pm

"Very well...when I kissed you-,"
But he was stopped short when coming from down the hall was Blaneik, Lilith and the third vampire. Lucian gasped with disbelief, "Rasputin...you're alive!?"
"I am indeed my son, thanks to your friends Blaneik and Lilith."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:18 pm

Clara looked beyond " Grandfather?" she asked him softly having memories of when she was a youngling she ran up to him like a child and hugged him tight " oh grandfather , its been to long" her face was such an expression of joy that she hadnt had for a very long time , she released him from her arms " you have met my daughter , this is all so wonderus" she exlaimed " oh lilith i was so worried , next time you wonder off let me know first " she said hugging her grandfather again
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:33 pm

Rasputin smiled down at her with a loving warmth, and caressed her face, "My little Clara, you look like you've done well for yourself. I'm glad."
Blaneik stood silently uncertain what to do now, he just headed to the conference, but Lilith stoppedhhim with a quick touch of her hand.
He looked at her with a light scowl, "I...Thanks."
He gave a brisk nod and left.
"Mother, I know you are trying to rejoice, but we have information tp tell the elders and all of the vampires on our side."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:38 pm

Clara looked down " yes we shall go back in the room now, come grandfather you can sit in my seat " she smiled and walked past Lucien " we talk later" she whispered and headed into the room " please add another chair to the table "
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:44 pm

Tristan grabbed another chair, and it was Lilith who spoke out telling all of what Rasputin had said.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:19 pm

Clara sat there stunned " vivian? i do not remember her, which means as you say she wiped our memory , we must find her and confront her , but first we shall hold a feast in honour of grandfathers return"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:31 pm

The group agreed with a large hurrah!
Lilith frowned, she had nothing good to wear except for the dress she had been wearing. She wanted to get a beautiful dress to show off as a surprise, so while the others rejoiced, once more she slipped out.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:34 pm

Clara smiled and saw Lilith slip out, she sighed and smiled at her grandfather " it apears lilith has a surprise for us " she said softly " she slipped off again , but please excuse me , lucien and i have to talk in privet , i have evaded him long enough" she smiled and gave a curt nod and went to find lucien
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:52 pm

Lilith went to the city and her eyes caught a beautiful berry abd black dress and bought it, slipping back into the castle. She went to her room and pressed it against herself loving the way it looked. Blaneik saw her put.down a dress on the bed as he had followed her but he said nothing as walked inside and came up behind her, he closed hos arms around her so she couldn't move and she stiffened to frightened to speak as he looked at her face in front of the mirror, her fear made him a little hot around the collar. She was enticing with that expression, and he sniffed her hair and kissed her neck, "Delicious.", he said with a lustful smirk, as he began to twirl her hair, "You can always tell me to stop touching you." He taunted running his hands up and down her arms then her side.
"P-please stop." She whispered, shuddering from hos touch she was full of dear, she was only glad he wasn't hurting her.
He instantly let go, he frowned in part anger, and part...hurt. but he nodded and closed the door leaving her be.

Lucian went outside the room with her so they can talk without prying ears. "Let me start from the beginning. When I left before, it was because I was in search of something but I did not know what. I had never loved before, and when I kissed you, I felt a spark and o realized what I had been on search for. Much like the fake vampire Dracula already had, I was looking for what I had already had. I just didn't know it then. I was looking for my bride, my destined one. I'm so sorry it took this long to figure out what I wanted, what I needed."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:25 pm

Clara listened to him speak not looking at him she sighed softly " if what you say is true then do me one thing , to prove yourself " she said still not looking up " tell grandfather that you desire to not be my sire any longer that way we are equals , that way we do not get judged by the others " she said lightly

a house maid saw Blaneik leave Liliths room and went inside " are you alright mi'lady?" she asked her softly " and do you need any assistance?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:42 pm

"Yes, I'm fine. Would you help me lace up?" She asked though her.mind was purely on Blaneik and his intentions toward her.

"if that is what you want." He said and took her hand, AMD pulled her into the room, "Father, I do not wish to be Clara's sore no longer."
Rasputin gave a small smile as if he knew this would happen. "then have her feed from you, and it will no longer be so. Once she has fed from you, it is just as good as any human marriage, I've had my thoughts that you were each other's destined one."
Lucian turned to Clara, "Whenever you are ready my dear."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:45 pm

the housemaid nodded and did as she was told " you are very lovely miss, very lovely indeed , all the young men shall want you to dance with them at the feast " she said

Clara smiled " thank you grandfather" she said softly and took luciens hand and brought his wrist gently up to her mouth and bit softly and drank a few drops before releasing his hand , something happened with her being and it was as if she was being released from a chain of sorts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Worthy
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Shadowheart and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: