Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Blood Worthy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

Blood Worthy  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:44 pm

Clara smiled " in good time my friend , its only been a few weeks since i took her in , but she has grown so attached to my lovely people and family , and you are my family " she said to her
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:52 pm

Adrianna nodded, "As you've always been a part of mine, old friend."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:56 pm

Clara smiled " it is getting late, take the room designated for lilith and do your best , and get some rest" she hugged her friend " we also will get some rest "
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:19 pm

They all headed to bed, even Blaneik. But as they did so, Lilith thrashed about, visions of her past life with her father. Beatings, cuss words, a life of pain. She woke with her fangs extended and fled the house. Blaneik awoke shortly and berating himself for letting her slip away he went after her.
Lilith found herself half delirious under a withered tree and she clung to a tree and clawed at it. Suddenly a black shadow came across the land and before she knew it, there was a man with black hair and red eyes, and beside him a blonde with green eyes.
"Is this your daughter Vantine?"
"Yes, she will be my salvation. Then I will help you take over the vampires, and then we will make sure you can become human again. I will be sure she can do this for you. Lilith comes from the longest line of witchery, and vampirism, she can do anything."
"What are you talking about!? You're not my father! He's an abusive man!"
"Yes, I know, I gave you to him when you were a child. You're old enough now to have your blood taking from you without out dying."
"No! You're lying! You crazy psycopathic freak!" Lilith screamed.
"NOw, have her do it before you become human." Vivian said.
"Fine. Lilith, channel your power."
"I don't know what you'retalking about!" Lilith cried out.
"Lilith!" He exclaimed grabbing her arms and locking his eyes with hers and said, "You are the daughter of Adrianna and Karkoroff Vantine. You're the most powerful being there can ever be. Now make Vivian human."
LIlith was calmed suddenly by his voice, "Alright, I'll try." She said and channeled her power and her hair flew up and she touched Vivian and the blonde screeched. Vivian was pulled away, and grinned, "I can feel it! I'm human again!"
Vantine smiled, "That's it, good girl." He then took Lilith and made the trio vanish.
Blaneik made it to the tree she was previously at, "DAMN IT!" He yelled frustrated but there was nothing else he oculd do but return to his home as daylight approached. He would have to find her tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:02 pm

Clara had gone to bed and woke feeling some sort of powerful magic that had happened " lilith" she breathed and got out of bed making sure the drapes where all closed she woke lucian and a bunch of the others " something has happened " was all she said
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:16 pm

Lucian, Tristan, Rasputin Adriana and the others all gathered.
"Everyone, when night falls tonight, it will be our time for war! But we must only kill Vivian Stone, and-," Tristan began.
"My brother. Vantine is dangerous, and if he succeeds in corrupting Lilith, she will be our primary target. We don't know how we'll save her if she's corrupted, but we can only hope that luck will be on our side." Rasputin said, "So for now we must keep her safe." He said, looking at the supposed Adriana.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Worthy
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Shadowheart and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: