Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Blood Worthy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

Blood Worthy  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:43 pm

Lucien nodded, "Yes, we need to talk...about your affections towards me." He linked his arm with her and walked, "Clara, I've never been in love before. I don't know how to be in love. I care for you deeply, not in romance, but as a friend and someone I've looked after. I don't know how I feel for you romantically, but if you're willing to give me time, I think with enough experience in courtship, I may be able to find out how to love. Is this want you want? For me to court you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:52 pm

she unlinked there arms and stopped the walking and stood in front of him " if you cant feel in now then dont waste your time, itll just hurt me more if you do court me and dont have the feelings " she said softly " yes you have madde me into the vampire i am today i have so much human emotion form the time i was human when we first met so long ago, its is as if it where but a dream , a beautiful man came into my life at the most dire time when i was on the verge of dying , and gave me another chance at life... its been over a hundred years since then , and my heart even though it doesnt beat still feels the same way but it breaks bit by bit everytime i see you because you are my sire and i am but a daughter " she said softly closing her eyes

[[[oh the feels the feels man the feels]]
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:58 pm

Just then there was a sudden heating feeling surrounding his body, A painful heat that knotted at his core, and grew heavy on his unbeating heart. "Clara...don't do this to me, please. I don't want to lose what we have." He said deeply saddened by her words. He grabbed her arms, and not knowing what else to do he leaned in and kissed her. Then pulled back a spark ignited inside himself. And he almost wanted to continue, but he backed away, "I'm sorry, I lost myself for a minute. BUt hurting you, is the last thing I'd ever want to do, Clara."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:05 pm

Clara turned away also " i..i i need a moment " she opened a door next to her and stepped inside closing it quickly and leaned on it a light thump could be heard outside where lucien stood from her head hitting the door lightly as she focused her thoughts she turned to the door " i am sorry as well" she locked it and sat down leaning on the door again " why did you do that why now ? i had my emotions undercontrol and then..... now ....but..... please...." she stopped and unlocked the door and scooted away " come in here" was the last bit she said
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:18 pm

Lucien took tentative steps, and walked inside, and sat beside her, using his back to close the door, "Clara..." He breathed, words evading him.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:23 pm

Clara didn't look at him " shush" she said simply " im trying to think , you have gone and made my brain fuzzy... i dont like it...not one bit... its just soo confusing, you say one thing then kiss me? how is that supposed to make anything better? " she sighed and put her face on her knees wrapping her arms around herself
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:26 pm

Lucien pulled her close to him and stroked her head trying to calm her, "I'm sorry." He breathed kissing the side of her head.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:28 pm

from her legs her voice could be heard" dont try fixing it ... its your fault..."
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:37 pm

"But that's exactly why I should. Clara...if there is anyone in the world I would want to try and have a relationship of romance with, it would be you. You're the only female I care enough about to do that with. I can't fix what I've done, but I don't want it to hurt the relationship we have."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:42 pm

Clara released herself from him and stood " if that is the case then where were you for the past 50 years? im sure you have a good explanation " she looked angry she also seemed to be having mood swings because of her confusion
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:14 pm

It suddenly clicked. When he left fifty years ago, it had been because he was searching for something. Something he couldn't identify, and he had hoped that by the time he returned he would've found what he was looking for, something inside himself perhaps, or something he was missing. NOw he understood. He had been looking for a mate. That destined vampire bride that was told so famously in the legend of dracula and his three brides. Of course, Vampires can only have one bride. Lucien's eyes glimmered with a new light, the light of realization. His gaze became distant, "I-I have to go." He stood.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:25 pm

Clara looked at him " then go" she said softly "ill be here being a mother and making sure my little girl is safe instead of worrying about stupid human emotions" she said this rather harshly and turned around walking to the other side of the room

[[whoa! she turned on him fast ...she still loves him though]]
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:44 pm

Lucien massaged the bridge of his nose and nodded, "This isn't over Clara. We still have much to discuss." Then, he took off.

Sweat beaded Lilith's brow as her pale face turned ashen, she coughed and breathed heavily, not able to get enough air.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:48 pm

whenlucien had left Clara went to go check on Lilith and saw her distress " TRISTAN!" she called rushing to liliths side" oh dearest you need to feed" she whispered " TRSITAN" she called again hoping he was near
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 6:41 am

But the closest person wasn't Tristan; Blaneik answered, "DO you need help Miss Clara?" He asked nonchalantly, then he noticed Lilith's state. "She's ill, I've only seen one likeness like this before. Pestilience. Remember the time when the people caught the plague? She was here as a human before being changed, she must have picked up the dormant disease and it has now taken it's toll. I can help."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:50 pm

Clara turned to him and glared " jusst make her better , no more no less understand?" she said simply she moved away from lilith and stood in a darkened corner of the room rubbing her temples a lot was on her mind first her anger to Blaneik and her love for lucien and also her motherly duties she had studied the mothers in her village and learned how to be one through them and the instinct was kicking in quickly
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:31 pm

"I understand quite clearly." He said cooly, and glanced over the girl. Blaneik then said, "I'll be back, I have some things to get to help her recover." He said and left. He shortly returned to the room and tossed some sweet smelling herbs into the firestove. He didn't say a word as he proceeded with his work, "Miss Clara, I suggest that you start up a bath for your daughter, of vinegar and rosewater. While you do so I will make an ailment, and for your assurance that I'm not up to no good, I'll explain the proceedure of this. I will roast the shells of newly laid eggs and ground the roasted shells into a powder. Chop up leaves and petals of marigold flowers. mix egg shells and marigolds into a pot of good ale. Add treacle and warm over a fire. The patient should drink this mixture every morning and night. Until she is well." Blaneik explained.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:49 pm

Clara nodded and urged a maid to sit in the room as she went to draw a bath for Lilith
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:08 pm

Blaneik made the antidote and served the tea like antidote to Lilith by helping her near lifeless form sitting up and giving Lilith drink.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:15 pm

after filling the tub with steaming water she added some healthy herbal spices to add scent to the air and left the room leaving a maid to keep eye on the water she went into the room and gave blaneik a hard stare " bath is drawn , i still dont trust you , oyu should know this"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:38 pm

"I wouldn't expect you too, Milady." He said and brought Lilith to Clara, "Bathe her, and get her back into bed. I will return in some hours to give her a second draught of the antidote."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:40 pm

Clara took her daughter in her arms and cradled her , motherly instincts kicking in again and she turned away " be swift " she said to him and left to the bath and had the maid help her undress lilith and bath her
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:44 pm

For the next few days, this routine went on, and by the end of five days, Lilith awoke. Blaneik and Clara were both in the room at the time.
"Mama..." Lilith breathed, "Y-You." She said in fright looking at Blaneik who looked back at her.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:54 pm

Clara smiled " ignore him child, im right here" she said softly sending a maid to go get Tristan
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:08 pm

The maid swiftly left and Blaneik approached Lilith whom flinched.
"I'm not going to harm you child, just still yourself long enough for me to check you."
Lilith was too scared to do anything otherwise and he nodded, "Yes, you'll be fine."
"GET AWAY FROM HER!" Roared Tristan slamming Blaneik against the wall, his eyes crazed.
"Tr-Tristan!" Lilith exclaimed in surprise.
Lucien also came in, "What's going on here?"
Blaneik cleared his throat as he was being held back by the stronger but younger vampire, "You're son has decided to play 'beat up the doctor'."
"Doctor?" Lilith said, "So you're the one who healed me?"
"Yes, I did." He bit out to the others, "Of course you're mother did help."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Worthy
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Shadowheart and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: