Enchanted Storybook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roleplay, chat, create a story, have fun and enjoy our threads

InstanceInstance  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Blood Worthy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

Love points : 1627

Blood Worthy  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:56 pm

"Tristan may go and do so. If that is alright with you Tristan."
"Of course Lucian, she is a little scared of me, but she won't notice me watching her, I'm sure of it."
"Good. Now what I suggest Tristan is that you use this." He said handing Tristan a bottle of sunblock, "This will protect you from burning in the sun. Clothe yourself with much clothes,stay in the shadows, and cover what ever else skin with this ointment, understand?"
"Yes Lucian, I shall." Tristan grinned.

The horus passed and Lilith awakened and she dressed in her normal clothes, and timidly searched the castle, "Clara? Clare?" SHe called.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

Love points : 5571

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:00 pm

Clara was sitting in a large chair in the great hall and she was blessing crops and chickens again when she heard her name she got up and went over to Lilith " ah glad your awake , i have a task for you on the other side, we need to find out who is the current running governor , and if there are any vamps on that side that we can convene with ,you up for it?" she asked know this was the plan " Tristan will take you back over after youve had a good meal ,so that you may start, and i have decided to reward you when you have finished this task"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:08 pm

"Okay, I'll do that, oh and the current govenor is Governor Stone. BUt how would I attract the other vamoires to me so I can collect them and have them report to you?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:11 pm

Clara pulled a leather pouch from a table next to her " take this, they should know its from this side and come looking for more, be careful not to puncture it , it gets messy" she said softly and pointed to a table with a plate of food " go eat and be hearty and Tristan will take you over , and dont forget, to go to school" she said with a smiled
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:27 pm

Lilith nodded, "Alright, so you want me to find vampires? Just that right? And do my daily thing?" She said heading to the table to eat.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:37 pm

Clara nodded " that pouch should be all you need, they most likely wont come out suring daylight so wait untill sunset and set it out with the words old world and they will know to come " she said " ive got to get back to my people, when your finished go to Tristan, im sure he is in the Library, and tell him you are ready" she said and went back to her chair and blessed more crops and animals and children
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:04 pm

Lilith nodded and ate her meal and then went to the library, she saw tristan a few yards away and knocked on the door shyly, "Tri-Tristan? I need to go over to the otherside now, to...to complete my mission."
Tristan turned to her and smiled, "Of course Lilith." He stood and gave her his hand, "Do you trust me?"
Ashamedly, she shook her head.
"I understand, here, climb on my back like before." She nodded and did so and he flew her to the otherside, before sunrise. She got her stuff, and went to school leaving her pouch on the outside of her window with the note attached to it.
She then went to school, this was a fairly easy mission, now that she thoguht about it, and Clara had said something about a reward. What kind of reward could Clara give her?
THat evening, before sunset, she returned home wondering if anyone would get the information. She went downstairs where she was confronted by her father. She turned pale with fear, "D-Dad, hey...you got h-home early tonight." She breathed.
He said nothing but he cornered her and began to beat her.
Tristan had been in hiding and was still coated in sunblock and now he flew to the window where he saw Lilith, and angered by what he saw he banged on the door.
The father left his bleeding and bruised up daughter, and answered the door, "What the hell do you want?" He growled, "Let me in."
"Screw you."
"Lilith! Invite me in!" Tristan shouted, unable to enter her home without her permission. Lilith saw him through half-concious eyes and said lightly, "Come in Tristan."
He burst in shoving her father against the wall and punched him square in the jaw, "You lowlife shitbag! How dare you hurt her like this! She is your daughter! Your flesh and blood! You're a disgrace to your kind!" He slammed the father aginst the wall again and then left the man to drop, still alive just shaken up and bruised, and Tristan gingerly scooped Lilith up into his arms bride-style and flew her out.
SHe balled up her fists, wrapped her arms around his neck and sobbed into the crook of his shoulder. He shortly returned to his home where he brought Lilith into the cozy living room where Lucian and Clara were awaiting him.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:09 pm

Clara was chatting with lucien about how the people of the town where becoming ill, and that she didnt know what to do anymore when Tristan came in with Lilith , Clara jumped up " call in the doctor " she shouted " is she okay?" she asked Tristan "Lilith, darling, your safe now " she said in a soft tone, she knew the otherside vampires didnt have such emotions like this and she thought it was horrid " who did this?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:41 pm

BLood trickled from Lilith's mouth and she turned her eyes away, her face pale from bloodloss, whihc made the rims of her eyes even redder from the tears, and it looked like red eye liner. Tristan nodded and said, "It was her father, you were right about her trauma. She's been beaten who knows how many times." He then turned and raced off to get a doctor.
Lilith took Clara's hand, "Cl-Clara..."SHe said choking on her blood, "I'm dying...just let me do so. Thank you...for being so kind to me, when nobody would. These last couple of days has been the best days of my life."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:49 pm

CLara looked at Lucien " help me... her blood" she said her eyes filled with pain " we cant loose such a lovely soul, what do i do" she held Liliths hand " the doctor will be here soon, you are too young to die" she whispered softly
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:54 pm

"You know what you can do for her. The same I provided for you. But you must ask her what she would prefer." Lucian said and put his hand on her shoulder, "I know you'll make a good descision as long as you know know deep down it's what you want for her."
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:56 pm

CLara nodded and looked down to her friend " i want to save you ,if you let me i will turn you and you can live here among us,as my family , i can call you my daughter , tell me your answer before i loose you " she looked up " where is Tristan with the doctor?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:05 am

"Family...Such a pretty word." Lilit said turning slightly delirious, "My mother died long when I was young, very young. You would make a wonderful mother." She whispered, "Turn me." It was just then that Tristan entered with the doctor, "Sorry for the wait." Tristan said, "The doctor was tending to the people."
Lucian smiled at Clara, "You know how to change her, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:08 am

Clara nodded " let the doctor be late" she said as she sighed " here we go love" she said and bent down and bit softly on the girls neck and pulled back just before any of her human blood touched her tongue " the venom should sink in quickly , Tristan take her to her room and lay her in her bed and have a maid watch her for a bit " she kissed Liliths forehead and stepped away looking away with a heavy heart....so to speak
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:17 am

"If...I may sister, I'd like to watch over her." Tristan said lightly, as Lilith fell into a deep sleep, and Tristan picked her up again in his arms, comfortingly and protectvely.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:21 am

Clara nodded " just make her comfortable please" she looked at lucien and when Tristan had left she closed her eyes " that was the hardest thing ive ever done in my existance" she said simply and walked over to the window nad pressed her forehead against the glass
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:28 am

The doctor had already left, and Lucian now walked up to Clara, "My dear Clara, I'm proud of you, you handled it very well and you have saved a tender souuld from a life of torture. YOu should be happy for what you've done. She's eternally indebted to you, and now you have your own fledgling to raise and mother as I once fathered you." He said softly kissing Clara's brow.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:34 am

Clara sighed " yes... but i never truly saw you as a father Lucien.... we where friends at first and then my tragedy ... now ...well...its the past, one shant dwell on the past..." she moved away from him in her simple grace " i have some hunting to do.. small animals and other prey to find" she tried not to show her emotion as she left him standing there
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:48 am

He gave a confused face and caught her hand, "Clara...speak your mind. Clarify to me, what is it you feel towards me?" He said brushing away a lock of hair that had escaped from it's confines.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:52 am

She looked at him " i can't and i have to go feed lucien...please ...release me" she said looking away " talk to Tristan about it i have not the words to express to you at this moment " she said lightly knowing she had told Tristan this feelings a few years past
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:03 am

Lucian sighed and let her go, he understood now where this was going. Of course, why hadn't he seen it before? He had thought he had noticed it before, but he was always too busy to give it his full attention. "Clara...what am I supposed to say?" He said quietly to himself, he had never been in love before, and now someone loved him romantically. He sighed and looked out the window.

Tristan sat down beside the sleeping girl as she began to shake and tremble. All apart of the beginning stages.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:10 am

Clara took off into the night and fed on the vermin that she could find, she also found a few bandits that where on wanted posters in the other villages and drained them as well feeding their meat to the wolves , when she returned it was almost sunrise
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:01 pm

Tristan approached Clara, "I think you may want to come see her." He said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Cornerhobbit2
Leader
Cornerhobbit2

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:06 pm

CLara nodded and followed him to Liliths room and stopped in the doorway
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Leader
Shadowheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:20 pm

Lilith seemed the same in her pale skin, dark hair and still had the same eyes, but she seemed more graceful now as she turned to Clara with a smile, she was more radiant than ever now. "I know I am dead, or undead or however you say it, but I've never felt so alive!" She said twirling in her old human clothes she had been wearing still stained with blood from her beating the night before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Worthy    Blood Worthy  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Worthy
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Storybook :: threads :: Shadowheart and CornerHobbit-
Jump to: